Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

i have made a tweaked version for the rock with more attacking and defense is basically as roack as the rock original .

i would suggest M SISSOKO from Newcastle for the CM position . Two times i have tested that player with this tweaked version . Both times he came player of the season .

so ur saying that u managed to make the CM's playing even better ? and i suppose thats a classic, could u make a tc version :D pls

SS of results please

havent got a chance to do that as i have a latop and i cant take ss from it unless i attack a external keyboard to it .but i played one season with newcastle came first and won fa cup

second season i took over relegated southhampton and won the promotion and the cup

so ur saying that u managed to make the CM's playing even better ? and i suppose thats a classic, could u make a tc version :D pls

i love the way the CM plays in my tweak . Better than the rock ,i wont say that as i haven't tested rock this thoroughly .

as far as TC version goes . i can try but no guarntee as i love the way classic tactics works .

i love the way the CM plays in my tweak . Better than the rock ,i wont say that as i haven't tested rock this thoroughly .

as far as TC version goes . i can try but no guarntee as i love the way classic tactics works .

yeah i understand, but im playing FMC at the moment :)

u could maybe take hes Tc version and make the same tweak, it would be easier i think ;)

havent got a chance to do that as i have a latop and i cant take ss from it unless i attack a external keyboard to it .but i played one season with newcastle came first and won fa cup

second season i took over relegated southhampton and won the promotion and the cup

Nice results! so I think it's a good tactic for lower league clubs? do you change something when you play against much bigger teams?

Nice results! so I think it's a good tactic for lower league clubs? do you change something when you play against much bigger teams?

no i wont say its only for lower league teams . its good for lower leagues teams too but its amazing for the top teams .

any tactic will work for top teams but the main challange is to make it work with weaker teams

no i wont say its only for lower league teams . its good for lower leagues teams too but its amazing for the top teams .

any tactic will work for top teams but the main challange is to make it work with weaker teams

Ok thanks, and what are your gentral training and match preparation, and do you use oppostion instructions?

Ok thanks, and what are your gentral training and match preparation, and do you use oppostion instructions?

general traning : till season starts ---- team cohersion
match traning ---------------------- tactics only
with no breaks

after season starts

general traning -------defending
match traning --------defending or attacking depending on the opposition

OI i use them from a coach or AS that have high knowledge in tactics and defending

Jassar: May I ask what the changes are? In a quick look (No time to look properly before tonight) I can only see the MR/ML being positioned to AMR/AML.