Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Last edited:
Hi Mr L. Just registered here, but yeah i did read every page of your forum here. Wonder work you have here.

And because of you i'm starting a new game w AS Roma. I'm currently 7days off before my first friendly now. Brought in some good coaches and blabs. Didn't sign any new players (because i set no transfer during 1st transfer window). I'm using LFCMarshall update too. So now i got good new players like Maicon and Kevin Strootman.

I'm just wondering, which formation shud i use ? I'm thinking of 2-5-3 bc kevin-de rossi-bradley partnership looks awesome, ye ? do u agree on the positioning i place for em ? de rossi in centre ? or do u suggest 4-1-4-1 ? and which 4-1-4-1 i shud use ? TC or the other one ?

one more thing, seriously, no need to use Opp Instruction ?? may i know, why ?

Hi Mr L. Just registered here, but yeah i did read every page of your forum here. Wonder work you have here.

And because of you i'm starting a new game w AS Roma. I'm currently 7days off before my first friendly now. Brought in some good coaches and blabs. Didn't sign any new players (because i set no transfer during 1st transfer window). I'm using LFCMarshall update too. So now i got good new players like Maicon and Kevin Strootman.

I'm just wondering, which formation shud i use ? I'm thinking of 2-5-3 bc kevin-de rossi-bradley partnership looks awesome, ye ? do u agree on the positioning i place for em ? de rossi in centre ? or do u suggest 4-1-4-1 ? and which 4-1-4-1 i shud use ? TC or the other one ?

one more thing, seriously, no need to use Opp Instruction ?? may i know, why ?

If the 2-5-3 Angels V2 fits your players positions, go for it :) Use the strikers with highest crossing on the sides, and an inside forward type player in the middle.

All my tests have been plug and play, and I didn't use opp instructions. However, some might work, but some might **** it up too. So if you wanna use them, you have to experiment yourself and figure it out :)

Sooo im going to give it a go snd see wat inspiration I can get to help me . And my opinion is quite important on this website lol

Everybody are entitled to their own opinion :) However, I don't think any opinion would change others opinion. We must remember that randomness has a vital part in the game, and those who have been more lucky than others will have a better opinion, and the unlucky ones will have a worse opinion. The important thing then is to look at the numbers with good opinions and bad opinions, and not from one guy. The Rock Classic has over 95% great opinions, based on all the posts on the thread, one opinion more would only add or subtract 0,01% or so :)

Finally the underdog test is finished! :D After doing these two tests of 300+ matches, I'm gonna have a real test/tactic break now :)

Sooo im going to give it a go snd see wat inspiration I can get to help me . And my opinion is quite important on this website lol

oh im sorry bro I didn't know that after a TON of positive posts regarding the success of the tactic that we'd have to wait for yours before Mr. L can truly deem it a success or not. My bad.

oh im sorry bro I didn't know that after a TON of positive posts regarding the success of the tactic that we'd have to wait for yours before Mr. L can truly deem it a success or not. My bad.

someones up Mr L's **** aren't they , I was joking about my opinion counting didn't u see the LOL.
I have great respect for Mr L and all i meant was i would give it a go to see what everyone is going on about.
All i can say is lighten up mate it's a game !!! yes one we all love but still a game.

someones up Mr L's **** aren't they , I was joking about my opinion counting didn't u see the LOL.
I have great respect for Mr L and all i meant was i would give it a go to see what everyone is going on about.
All i can say is lighten up mate it's a game !!! yes one we all love but still a game.

my bad bro ...its all good

If the 2-5-3 Angels V2 fits your players positions, go for it :) Use the strikers with highest crossing on the sides, and an inside forward type player in the middle.

All my tests have been plug and play, and I didn't use opp instructions. However, some might work, but some might **** it up too. So if you wanna use them, you have to experiment yourself and figure it out :)
Oh great thx Mr L. So i can assume that for the 3 strikers, its very important for the middle one to be Adv Frwrd, and the sides w good crossing att at least. (making full of what strikers available in the squad...)

Okay, i won't use it. Thx !