Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Will you now be changing your recommended tactics then after the results seems as tho the 3-6-1 is the more all round tactic

MR L
in the OP where the roles of the 361, a role is missing for the MC

Will you now be changing your recommended tactics then after the results seems as tho the 3-6-1 is the more all round tactic

I recommend the same tactics, but I think I can rule out the top team/underdog thingy, cause the 2-5-3 and the 3-6-1 proved to be working very good for both top team and underdog ye: P

But, looking at the goal diff, I say I still like the 2-5-3 better in a top team and the 3-6-1 better than the others as an underdog.

Last edited:
Update
-------

Started with Hayes and Yeading and after getting them promoted to the BSP I was offered the Torquay job in November in my third season which I took . They were expected to be mid table but were hovering near the relegation zone.

I tried concentrating on learning the sicilian defence using the 100% fluid pre season training. To be fair I started ok ish but then went through a terrible patch. It wasn't until I decided to go with the rock classic as well and put match prep to attacking movement and tactics on low despite not being fluid on it that results really picked up.

I went from teetering on the verge of the sack to having a brilliant end of season run. Not signing too many players has meant my team learned the tactics almost instantly and using purely tactics on low and attacking movement my pre-season ended well with wins against Birmingham, Newcastle the highlights.

Sitting top of league 2 after only 4 games but I can see how far my team has come since I took over and switched to just attacking movement.

I'm using sicilian for away matches and rock classic for home unless I'm not favorite in which case its sicilian. Seems to provide stable results and allows for good rotation.

Nice one Mr. L

I've tried 3-6-1 with Swansea and I won all competitions it's very impressive both offensive and defensive. I'm your 4-1-4-1 Rock fan but 3-6-1 makes a difference with wingback. Can you transform 4-1-4-1's backs to 3-6-1's wing back?

I've tried 3-6-1 with Swansea and I won all competitions it's very impressive both offensive and defensive. I'm your 4-1-4-1 Rock fan but 3-6-1 makes a difference with wingback. Can you transform 4-1-4-1's backs to 3-6-1's wing back?

It won't be the same sadly :p

I went from BSS/N with Eastbourne boro to PRM with Rock solid 4141. Best tactic imo.

Yesterday I started new career using 4141 Rock classic in FM2012. So far I only played 4 games with Heerenveen but scores are very promising, 3 wins and 1 draw. Later on today I"ll post the screens. Good job MrL.

Yesterday I started new career using 4141 Rock classic in FM2012. So far I only played 4 games with Heerenveen but scores are very promising, 3 wins and 1 draw. Later on today I"ll post the screens. Good job MrL.

Woot, FM12? :)

Yeah, FM2012, I also was very suprised when I started to use it. :)

Question to Mr. Langvatn, what about that 4-4-2 v2 in front page? any good? i need a 4-4-2 against lesser side, would that work?

Question to Mr. Langvatn, what about that 4-4-2 v2 in front page? any good? i need a 4-4-2 against lesser side, would that work?

Should do fine if you're a clear favourite. Seen some good results posted here from it, but to be honest I haven't tested it much myself yet. Would be nice if you could post your results :)

On the 3-6-1 Sicilian Defence, as the lone striker is it best to use a pacey poacher type or target man type?

On the 3-6-1 Sicilian Defence, as the lone striker is it best to use a pacey poacher type or target man type?

3-6-1 Sicilian Defense
DC= Central Defender
WBR/WBL= Wingbacks
DMC= Central Midfielder
ML/MR= Winger
ST= Complete Forward