Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

who said that MC's are shooting more goals than ST with Rock ;P ?!
top goalscorer of serie A ;).
View attachment 379986
and beautiful season with Fiorentina - triple crown - serie a, supercoppa and champions league. unfortunetly i lost after good game in final of cup, anyway it's hard to have better season ;).
View attachment 379985

Mr L - Is the 2-7-1 just the same formation as the 3-6-1 bit with one of the centre backs moved to centre mid?

Mr L - Is the 2-7-1 just the same formation as the 3-6-1 bit with one of the centre backs moved to centre mid?

Ye, but some settings are changed too. Made it a week ago or smth, just haven't been able to test before now.

I'm noticing a huge increase in number of shots per game with the 2-7-1 compared to any of my other tactics. But I bet this tactic is only for sub-top and top teams. But who knows, I've been wrong before :)

Who will score the most in this tactic? CM, wingers?

Impossible for me to say mate. All players can play in all positions, with equal stats, and the assistant manager picks the team, so it will rotate alot :p

Too bad you already started... would like to see how the 4-3-3 performed in it :)

Too bad you already started... would like to see how the 4-3-3 performed in it :)

It would have performed about the same as the 2-5-3 from the first test. 100% equal tactics except wingbacks vs fullbacks.

I'm noticing a huge increase in number of shots per game with the 2-7-1 compared to any of my other tactics. But I bet this tactic is only for sub-top and top teams. But who knows, I've been wrong before :)

No long range shots I hope that is :D