Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Mr L...the 271...Is it the same tactic as the 271 you posted a few pages back or have you updated it?

Hi Mr L, recently had been preparing for exam, so lesser time for FM! But now everything's over and back to big times. Footballing weekends back and I'm on a long vacation. Heard about your 2-7-1 and I must say I'm rreally impressed with your work. Just want to enquire thou, is the 2-7-1 a updated version of 3-6-1? Will it be effective if I used them away against big teams? And what is the individual training and Positon for those player?

Apologies if i've missed this somewhere, on the 2-7-1 use playmaker is ticked, who do we need to set as the playmaker?

Hi Mr L, recently had been preparing for exam, so lesser time for FM! But now everything's over and back to big times. Footballing weekends back and I'm on a long vacation. Heard about your 2-7-1 and I must say I'm rreally impressed with your work. Just want to enquire thou, is the 2-7-1 a updated version of 3-6-1? Will it be effective if I used them away against big teams? And what is the individual training and Positon for those player?

It's a mix of the Sicilian defense and the rock classic. About training and roles, look at the front page :) It does very well in away matches too in my test, but haven't tried with lesser teams yet.

It's a mix of the Sicilian defense and the rock classic. About training and roles, look at the front page :) It does very well in away matches too in my test, but haven't tried with lesser teams yet.
Alright thx, i'm using Man United btw, hope to have some great results soon.

I think I'll test 2-7-1 Sicilian Rock Mix in non-professional polish league. I'm curious about the result. If it won't work then I'll just stick to my favourite 4-1-4-1 Rock. Amazing work.

I think I'll test 2-7-1 Sicilian Rock Mix in non-professional polish league. I'm curious about the result. If it won't work then I'll just stick to my favourite 4-1-4-1 Rock. Amazing work.

Keep us updated :)

Great, will be good to know how it works for lesser teams xD

I find WBA are a good average prem side to test with to see if it works with underdogs. I have just returned from holiday so will give it a test run with them at the weekend to see how it stacks up against rock and 253v2.