Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

These tactics made by Mr L, Jassar and Malte are way perfect. The only negative point I can say that the game had alot of playmaker like Kagawa Rodriguez Neymar but couldn't seems to fit them in the game.

i don't rly like the classic mode on tactics cause TC versions give me that placebo feeling of being more involved in to the game with shouts.So what is the best TC tactic from this thread? or in general?
And i must say i'm not a big fan of 4-5-1 because i like to have atleast one AMC or CM with much creativity.Same goes for 4-4-2.
So any good suggestions for a tactic with wingers + atleast 1 attacking midfielder?

I like AMC and CM with much creativity too, but it's not effective in this patch. That is the only reason. This patch seems to be a lot about teamwork imo.

You were always a supporter of balanced high+att.mov training but you suggest tactics low+att mov+high focus. What are the differences? Is the this training the best choice?

It's to combine both huge talent growth and great instant results :) tactics training > balanced training for this patch is better I think.

Hi, Mr L.
Questn about ind trainin:

you've vvritten:
'4-5-1 Rock Tripletweak:

DC= Central Defender
DL/DR= Fullbacks
DMC= Central Midfielder/Box to box (cm training if he has lower than 10/10 mark/tack)
ML/MR= Wingers
ST= Complete Forward'
but ss are telling another:

what can I do with ST, DM, GK, shoul I train them like Advanced Forward, Box2Box and Goalkeeper respectively?

SS are only an example so people can see that the training is heavy. Just follow the training suggestions for each tactic, So for the one you chose, ST=CF, DM=box to box if higher than 10 tackl/mark, or CM if lower, GK = goalkeeper if lower than 15 one on ones, Sweeper keeper if higher.

These tactics made by Mr L, Jassar and Malte are way perfect. The only negative point I can say that the game had alot of playmaker like Kagawa Rodriguez Neymar but couldn't seems to fit them in the game.

It's not only because of these tactics. In general, strength, workrate, teamwork etc are much more valued in 13.3.3 than technique stats. A player has a much higher chance of using his strength to get past his opponent than to dribble past him.

Thank u Mr L. One more ? about PPM: what kinda them to learn and what had to be forgotten
just an example of 451 3ple-tweak

Last edited:
unlucky draw :(
View attachment 474650

but look on the stats - CCC's: 5, half occasions: 3, and ofcourse shoots: 19, 12 on goal. impressive ;) !

i was underdog ofcourse, heavy underdog. Malte Jassar tweak, not 3ple one. i love this tactic!

unlucky draw :(
View attachment 382679

but look on the stats - CCC's: 5, half occasions: 3, and ofcourse shoots: 19, 12 on goal. impressive ;) !

i was underdog ofcourse, heavy underdog. Malte Jassar tweak, not 3ple one. i love this tactic!

At home, it's better than the tripletweak yeah :) 14-0-0 at home in the test! Very good :)

am doing it already, and i have a lot of draws with tripletweak, even when i'm playing with weak teams, maybe because of a lot of new players :).

am doing it already, and i have a lot of draws with tripletweak, even when i'm playing with weak teams, maybe because of a lot of new players :).

wins ratio will be higher at home whatever tactic :p Some draws away has to be expected, even some losses sometimes :p

Mr L i don´t need you test the tactic. I just ask to look to the tactic and say something.

Mr L i don´t need you test the tactic. I just ask to look to the tactic and say something.

But in order to have an opinion about it, I would have to thoroughly test it :) It's a game, it's not always logical :p

wins ratio will be higher at home whatever tactic :p Some draws away has to be expected, even some losses sometimes :p
yeah, right, but sometimes it hurts, u know ;). by the way, u think that i should use defensive positioning as a match preparation with strong teams or just stick with attack option ;) ? i'm asking because those tactics are so good in attack, that maybe playing with defensive positioning gonna kill their attacking potantial, what's ur opinion m8 :) ?

yeah, right, but sometimes it hurts, u know ;). by the way, u think that i should use defensive positioning as a match preparation with strong teams or just stick with attack option ;) ? i'm asking because those tactics are so good in attack, that maybe playing with defensive positioning gonna kill their attacking potantial, what's ur opinion m8 :) ?

Haven't tried def pos in them :p Maybe you can try and post feedback? :p

Going to bed now, feels like my legs are about to fall off after a Squash Ricochet league night tonight :p