Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Any useful PPM's we should be giving our players for the tripletweaks?

4-5-1 Rocha Tripletweaked (Jassar, Malte, o Sr. L) .... Have this tact in normal mode? If afirmative the tact in normal mode is efective as in classic mode? Tx...

Haven't gotten any posts about results from the TC version if that's what you're asking :) If you are running FM normal mode, I will still recommend you use the classic version of the tactic.

mrl can u please put a ss of ur training and match prep that u r using in ur curret Cardiff game plz

i see the 451 tc has the dmc and striker swap position is that right.

i see the 451 tc has the dmc and striker swap position is that right.

no thats not right if u guys have that untick or cancel their swap .that may have been forgotten to fix when we were tweaking the tactics . a striker plays up front always and DM cant replace him in that position .
so please all of u who are using that tactics please dont swap striker with DM

no thats not right if u guys have that untick or cancel their swap .that may have been forgotten to fix when we were tweaking the tactics . a striker plays up front always and DM cant replace him in that position .
so please all of u who are using that tactics please dont swap striker with DM
thank you melayu and jassar.

i don't rly like the classic mode on tactics cause TC versions give me that placebo feeling of being more involved in to the game with shouts.So what is the best TC tactic from this thread? or in general?
And i must say i'm not a big fan of 4-5-1 because i like to have atleast one AMC or CM with much creativity.Same goes for 4-4-2.
So any good suggestions for a tactic with wingers + atleast 1 attacking midfielder?

I'm using the one from the front page. Added screenshots now, so it's easier to see.
You were always a supporter of balanced high+att.mov training but you suggest tactics low+att mov+high focus. What are the differences? Is the this training the best choice?

Used the tripletweaked for national team, but how do I ensure the tactic is 100% fluid? I find that it so hard for tactics to get fluid on a national team.

Hi, Mr L.
Questn about ind trainin:

you've vvritten:
'4-5-1 Rock Tripletweak:

DC= Central Defender
DL/DR= Fullbacks
DMC= Central Midfielder/Box to box (cm training if he has lower than 10/10 mark/tack)
ML/MR= Wingers
ST= Complete Forward'
but ss are telling another:

what can I do with ST, DM, GK, shoul I train them like Advanced Forward, Box2Box and Goalkeeper respectively?

Used the tripletweaked for national team, but how do I ensure the tactic is 100% fluid? I find that it so hard for tactics to get fluid on a national team.

You can't until you play in a major tourny and the players are together long enough to learn it. If you qualify for the world cup then the tactic will become fully fluid by the end of the group stages and after that it should be fully fluid before every game, it will go down in between international meet ups but it will only take a day or two to return to 100%.

What has happened to that new tactic that got 100 points for Newcastle first season?