Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

(4-4-2 Rock Tripletweaked and 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweaked ) playmaker use? mr langvatn.
sorry.
I do not know english.

Best Home tactic in the test: 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweaked (14-0-0) /
Rock 4-4-2 Jassar/Malte tweak (14-0-0)

Best Away tactic in the test:
4-4-2 Rock Tripletweaked (10-4-0)

Funny, one would have thought the 451 would be better than the 442 away

What types of players does 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweaked need? For the DMC and winger positions, for instance.
Seems like a great bundle, thank you all for the hard work!

What types of players does 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweaked need? For the DMC and winger positions, for instance.
Seems like a great bundle, thank you all for the hard work!

You can find the answer at the front page :)

Not bad eh :D Still using the 4-5-1 tripletweak for all matches!

Last edited:
Well, the formation :) It's a 3rd DMC for more defensive stability.
unless you're using Barca, the DMCs are good at attacking too, which is a bonus !!

like me, well i just added it quarter-season, with it being still awkward, i managed to win 6-0 away ! well yeah the opponent was a lot weaker, but hey, familiarity was awkward, and i was just using sergi roberto as left wing, jonathan dos santos and co. (not first team).

And i believed, its not really important if familiarity of tactic is awkward, as long as the squad have strong understanding between em. Team blend is VERY important. This is because, i once used PSG (y'know, PSG have alot new players in first season if u use LFC Marshall update..), and the results were unpredictable, and not good.

But Newcastle got 101 points in the 1st season.
That is very crazy,isn't it good enough?

Arsenal is a top team,test results won't show everything.
I think many tactics with Arsenal will achieve great sucess .

Well. Turns out that AML/AMR won't contribute enough support to the defensive part of the team so im working on something new. The Arsenal one was not good enough imo :) Will do more testing today.

after going until page 479 i stopped going back :p so my question.. doest anyone have a screen of the formation of 451 Triple?

Last edited:
4-5-1 Rocha Tripletweaked (Jassar, Malte, o Sr. L) .... Have this tact in normal mode? If afirmative the tact in normal mode is efective as in classic mode? Tx...