Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

PS: never scored from corners :[

because corners are not set properly, i uploaded in post #4915 those three tactics with corner settings from Rock Classic and i have a lot of goals from corners ;).

Walked the league with QPR using the 2-7-1 (over 120 points) but as I got promoted to the Premier League I thought the tactic would be too attacking to work. I downloaded both the 4-5-1 and 4-4-2 tripletweaked and after 15 games (know it's not a lot) I'm struggling at the bottom of the table and have had 5 red cards already.

Had huge success with the Rock in previous saves so wondering whether to go back to that.

Walked the league with QPR using the 2-7-1 (over 120 points) but as I got promoted to the Premier League I thought the tactic would be too attacking to work. I downloaded both the 4-5-1 and 4-4-2 tripletweaked and after 15 games (know it's not a lot) I'm struggling at the bottom of the table and have had 5 red cards already.

Had huge success with the Rock in previous saves so wondering whether to go back to that.

I got easily promoted with the 4-5-1 triple but now I'm sitting rock bottom of the Premeir after 11 games, team is gelled, tactic is fluid and this manager is peed off. LOL

The complete contrast of how this tactic suddenly doesn't work can only be down to the quality of the players. I only got £5m tranfer budget and therefore could not bring any quality into the squad

Last edited:
451 triple is excellent in champs league. Tried man u, aston villa and notts forest. Man u was easy, other teams at least punched above weight!

View attachment 474434View attachment 474433

Mr L will u try this 4 me its so good to watch and results,

442 % stats unrivaled added 45min stats SS's v man city (1st challange after easy games)LOOK AT CCC's and shots to CCC'S ratio its amazing after 45 mins too. So EXCITED UPLOADED SS'S AT HALF TIME CAUSE OF MY CCC PERCENTAGE IN COMPARISON WITH SHOTS amazing GOT A THREAD TO HERE IF U LOOK

Would you say the 4-5-1 suits the better teams or the underdog?

If I get offered a big job (Man U, Chelsea etc) should I swap to 2-7-1

View attachment 382925View attachment 382926

Mr L will u try this 4 me its so good to watch and results,

442 % stats unrivaled added 45min stats SS's v man city (1st challange after easy games)LOOK AT CCC's and shots to CCC'S ratio its amazing after 45 mins too. So EXCITED UPLOADED SS'S AT HALF TIME CAUSE OF MY CCC PERCENTAGE IN COMPARISON WITH SHOTS amazing GOT A THREAD TO HERE IF U LOOK

You need to stop advertising on other people's threads. Do it on your own threads :)

Would you say the 4-5-1 suits the better teams or the underdog?

If I get offered a big job (Man U, Chelsea etc) should I swap to 2-7-1

It suits both underdogs and top teams imo. I managed a 4th place first season Cardiff in the EPL, and people have been posting unreal goal differences from top teams.

sorry just wanted to get in conversation will u use mine and tell me what u think

like to get it perfect for all teams ok