Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Phew! Today I do not need to work. So I have two days over to play FM and finishing my latest tactic. I apologize that I have not uploaded it yet. Have had a lot of work related things to do .. but that said, now I'll have a cup of coffee and continue with the final piece. :)
I really appreciate your work. You might have said it earlier, but what formation is your new tactic.

I am really sorry to take the light off your new tactics, but i have had my most successful Fm Save Game ive ever had using the Rock Classic + Sicillian Defense 361 with WREXHAM! Usually i get bored after a season or so but i have won the Blue Square Prem, League 2 , League 1 all in consecutive seasons and i am in December on course to win the Championship too and enter the Premier League! I will upload any screenshots if wanted! Great tactics!

I am really sorry to take the light off your new tactics, but i have had my most successful Fm Save Game ive ever had using the Rock Classic + Sicillian Defense 361 with WREXHAM! Usually i get bored after a season or so but i have won the Blue Square Prem, League 2 , League 1 all in consecutive seasons and i am in December on course to win the Championship too and enter the Premier League! I will upload any screenshots if wanted! Great tactics!

Good job dude, exactly what i'm looking for.
I don't understand why people keep making tactics for strong teams, it's too **** easy to win with them.

Ok i will give you little information now.. some results, and the table atm... im going to make a new thread for this one =)

View attachment 470144 The formation (ive touched the sliders so its not as simple as it looks :))

View attachment 470143 The table at the moment.

View attachment 470142 Nice result against United :)

View attachment 470141 A nice results away against City...

View attachment 470140 And a nice result against Chelsea...

And one more thing.. if you are going to hate on me, please don't. All im trying to do is help you guys out, and i admit that im a perfectionist so therefore it has not still been released. As i wrote, im going to make a new thread so that it won't be to many tactics in here.... And yes, im Arsenal and im aware of that they are a very good team.. however, im at the moment very pleased with how things are looking with the tactic.. so im pretty confident that it will work with minor clubs as well.. as long as you have the right players for the right positions.. (witch i will tell you about in the thread i will be making)

Have a nice evening out there :)

Ok i will give you little information now.. some results, and the table atm... im going to make a new thread for this one =)

View attachment 387507 The formation (ive touched the sliders so its not as simple as it looks :))

View attachment 387508 The table at the moment.

View attachment 387509 Nice result against United :)

View attachment 387510 A nice results away against City...

View attachment 387511 And a nice result against Chelsea...

And one more thing.. if you are going to hate on me, please don't. All im trying to do is help you guys out, and i admit that im a perfectionist so therefore it has not still been released. As i wrote, im going to make a new thread so that it won't be to many tactics in here.... And yes, im Arsenal and im aware of that they are a very good team.. however, im at the moment very pleased with how things are looking with the tactic.. so im pretty confident that it will work with minor clubs as well.. as long as you have the right players for the right positions.. (witch i will tell you about in the thread i will be making)

What happend to the cardiff savegame? :(

View attachment 387507 The formation (ive touched the sliders so its not as simple as it looks :))

View attachment 387508 The table at the moment.

View attachment 387509 Nice result against United :)

View attachment 387510 A nice results away against City...

View attachment 387511 And a nice result against Chelsea...

Looks good. When do u expect to unleash it? :)

I am also not a fan of "classic" tactic, is there any chance you could make non-classic tactic? :)

ahh at last.. decent formation that uses AMC ! woot can't wait to test this.. since almost finishing the season already

malte...what happend to your topic mate, I've been waiting to see your results with cardiff, never posted them, you didn't took me up for the crystal palace challenge, now the christamass tree topic is closed, stop being such a crybaby and learn to take a few critics, that's the only way we can improve the tactic.

malte...what happend to your topic mate, I've been waiting to see your results with cardiff, never posted them, you didn't took me up for the crystal palace challenge, now the christamass tree topic is closed, stop being such a crybaby and learn to take a few critics, that's the only way we can improve the tactic.

malte doesn't owe you or anyone anything, if you don't like it or think it can be better, then create one youself.
if i were malte i wouldn't even respond to 'crybabies' that play 3 games and rule that the tactic is ****.

The thing is, with "critics", they need to come in big numbers to be able to make an impact on the tactic creator enough to want to make a change to the tactic. One guy playing 3 games is really nothing compared to the extremely time consuming tactic testing we are doing. Changes have to happen over time then, when say 100 people have posted their opinions of the tactic after having used it for at least one season. Then one might get an overview of how it does for different quality clubs, and one can decide whether or not to work more on it. There is and will always be potential for any tactic to become even better, but in FM it's incredibly hard to spot where the potential lies, because of the RNG factor. RNG makes tactic testing a real ***** and very time consuming. So, even a super small change, say one of the individual settings on one player, would have to be tested for a whole season with the exact same schedule in a template save, using FMRTE to heal etc your team before every match.
Malte is a great tactician and a perfectionist, like myself. When working so much on tactic making, I get his frustration when someone criticize the tactic after 3 games. Now I have enough experience with posts like that, and so many examples to show for, so I don't care about comments like that anymore, cause I know they don't mean anything, and even if one guy tests one of my tactics for a whole season and doesn't like it, it doesn't matter because I know that with a game based on RNG, someone are bound to be unlucky, even for a longer period of time (Think roulette, someone somewhere in the world will get black 20 times in a row when they are betting for red). Now Malte may not have that much experience in dealing with unserious posts, but he has a lot of experience in tactic making. I recommend following my guidelines on the front page before posting anything about any tactic, especially the comment I made on that people should not post results or judge the tactic based on anything less than a full season.

Malte: Release the tactic when you are satisfied with it, so more people get to try it. I would say as long as over 90% of the feedback is positive, it's a good tactic, and the remaining 10% can be explained by RNG. A tactic cannot be judged before enough people have tested it to rule out RNG.

Another thing to add, before a tactic becomes fluid in all categories.. from there you should be able to judge if the tactic is working.. and I can understand the frustration of Malte.. and kids like saying 3 games 3 losses its not working and "qweqwu" saying you owe.. please don't post ever again..