Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

With W4ankers version of Malte's tactic who scores the most the DLF or ADF? also with the 2 DLP is on supposed to be defensive and the other support?

I think if u look the sliders are the same, so shouldn't make a difference

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

With W4ankers version of Malte's tactic who scores the most the DLF or ADF? also with the 2 DLP is on supposed to be defensive and the other support?
Individual settings mean the actual role description doesnt matter.

AF (left forward) scores a couple more but no real difference

Individual settings mean the actual role description doesnt matter.

AF (left forward) scores a couple more but no real difference

i think it depends just from abilities, for me the right forward scores a little bit more.

no shouts, no anything, just plug & play, i'm in FMC mode.

I am still reluctant to give up my Mr Langvatn 2-5-3 Angels V2. I just finished my fourth season using this tactic, and here are my results:

View attachment 465710

What a great year! We were picked toward the bottom of the table and almost got a Euro slot. Additionally, I was able to turn down 3 job offers and won Premiership Coach of the Year.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers.

Heh.. had a bit boring so i fiddle arround with my revisited edition.. made a couple of changes to the mentality structure and striker partnership... seems to be working OK :)

WBA is the team im trying atm... no signings so far.

View attachment 465625

View attachment 465624

View attachment 465623

The tactic with changes if you guys want to try.. i my self dont have the time right now because im working way too much at the moment..

442rev-structuretweak-malte-13-09-27

As i said.. dont know yet if it's good for other teams etc... its up to you if you want to try it.. and please remember to get it fluid before you go crazy:)

Bless / Malte722

Thanks malte, I use the 442 jassar malt on road games vs 442 teams. It seams to work great to shut them down. I set mine to counter so it generates offense for me, punish them when they make mistakes!! 1 poacher 1 AF for the striker pair. Then I set left side to attack and right side to support. It seems to work well for me. IMO it's more of a 4222 with wide midfielders/wingers.

Heh.. had a bit boring so i fiddle arround with my revisited edition.. made a couple of changes to the mentality structure and striker partnership... seems to be working OK :)

View attachment 393726

View attachment 393728

View attachment 393731

The tactic with changes if you guys want to try.. i my self dont have the time right now because im working way too much at the moment..

As i said.. dont know yet if it's good for other teams etc... its up to you if you want to try it.. and please remember to get it fluid before you go crazy:)

Bless / Malte722
would be great if you can elaborate a bit, what did you do bout the mentality, and the effect of it (i.e better defensive approach/ more creative freedom..) and also, what happen to the strikers ? which one looks likely to score more goals/ provide assists ?

anyway thanks ! gonna try this ! :)

2-7-1 Sicilian Rock Mix ;

what training match and general use??

View attachment 393726

View attachment 393728

View attachment 393731

Bless / Malte722

could you reupload it ? Link's not working for me :

"The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance. "

could you reupload it ? Link's not working for me :

"The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance. "

I think it's this one

View attachment 393726

View attachment 393728

View attachment 393731

Bless / Malte722

do i need to choose the PM and TM?
both boxes are ticked

Does anyone know the best formation without this 3 dm formation? a normal one.. please

i think it depends just from abilities, for me the right forward scores a little bit more.

no shouts, no anything, just plug & play, i'm in FMC mode.

what match prep and general training did you use?

I'm sure this has question has been asked a thousand times, but it's a 600 page thread, in 451 tripletweaked, is there a playmaker and what are teh OI?

View attachment 393726

View attachment 393728

View attachment 393731

Bless / Malte722
Show us yours team