Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

sorry for the question but for a poor team better to use the 4-1-4-1 classic rock or the 451 tripletweak?

Hi Mr W4NKER,
Can you show us some tweak to change from classic tatic to TC version? I try to do that but it is hard to success and slowly to complete. thank you very much
1. Have the classic tactic you want to change.
2. Add a second default TC tactic.
3. Copy the formation from tactic 1.
4. Copy the team instructions from tactic 1. (defensive line, width etc)
5. Copy the individual instructions for each player from tactic 1. (mentality, creative freedom etc)
6. Save the new TC tactic.

A good way to test the TC tactic is to convert it back to classic then compare the new one to tactic 1 and see if there are any differences.

There are some bugs though:
Converting back to classic shows that team passing always remains at Mixed. (this should be overridden by the individual passing settings)
The defensive line changes to one notch less. (so when making the TC version I always set it to one notch higher than the original classic tactic)
Some of the familiarities are different even though the team settings are the same. (haven't found a way to fix this)

Hence, no TC conversion is ever the exact same as the original classic tactic

Last edited:
Using TC version of Malte 442 revisited. Tweaked the strikers (and corners) to get more goals and results have been promising.

Two games before this screen were 1-1 draws hence I tweaked it.

View attachment 468176

League table found here

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s/125681-greg-****-challenge.html#post1829983

Also training changed to Balanced>High>30%>Tactics Only>Tick both rest boxes

Hey Mr.L, going to test the 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweak with Liverpool, but since it doesn't use an AMCs(or AMR/L for that matter) what do you suggest I do with Coutinho? I'm not quite sure what kind of ML/R I'd need(line huggers like Valencia or wide mids like Beckham) So do I retrain him to LM?(he cuts inside, though) Because it would be a shame to sell a quality player like that.

Hey Mr.L, going to test the 4-5-1 Rock Tripletweak with Liverpool, but since it doesn't use an AMCs(or AMR/L for that matter) what do you suggest I do with Coutinho? I'm not quite sure what kind of ML/R I'd need(line huggers like Valencia or wide mids like Beckham) So do I retrain him to LM?(he cuts inside, though) Because it would be a shame to sell a quality player like that.

Train him as a ML . He learns it quite quickly

Train him as a ML . He learns it quite quickly

Will do, but what type of wingers work best? Defensive wingers/ Attacking wingbacks(i.e Maicon, Kwadwo Asamoah, Marcelo), line huggers(Antonio Valencia, Lennon) or wide mids(Beckham, Larsson, Brunt)?

Using TC version of Malte 442 revisited. Tweaked the strikers (and corners) to get more goals and results have been promising.

View attachment 389589

League table found here

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s/125681-greg-****-challenge.html#post1829983

It is the best for you?

View attachment 389589

League table found here

I'll try it.
do you use shout for this tactic?

thank you for sharing some tweak. You are No1

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Mr Langvatn
Testing some more tactics in my test template, haven't released two of these, just wanna test them thoroughly, and I want to know how your tweak will compare
smile.gif

How is it possible to get this test template?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Mr Langvatn
Testing some more tactics in my test template, haven't released two of these, just wanna test them thoroughly, and I want to know how your tweak will compare
smile.gif

How is it possible to get this test template?

can someone please add the corner and striker tweaks to the original 4-4-2 revisited tactic by Malte ?