Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

mr L, did you try the Marcelo's 3-1-4-2 tactic? do you think there's better than yours?

after testing it I can say that your tactics are the best :)

Goals scored? With Arrigo Sacchi and Marcelo I can get 140 average scored and around 10-15 conceded in 38 game League by 3-5 seasons depending on my team strength.

Goals scored? With Arrigo Sacchi and Marcelo I can get 140 average scored and around 10-15 conceded in 38 game League by 3-5 seasons depending on my team strength.

My tactics are never based on overpowered teams. They are awesome defensively and they can be used with any team. I am 100% sure that they aren't the highest scoring tactics out there for top teams. 140-10 goal diff suggests a top team, and none of my tactics are made for such overkill, except maybe on the defensive side.gone 70-2 first half of the first season with bayern munchen with rock classic. But I don't find such results any interesting. What I find interesting is smaller clubs winning leagues as major underdogs. A friend of mine won EPL first season with Norwich using the 4-5-1 tripletweak. Things like that (Which there are hundreds of if you scroll back 6200+ comments :p )

Hi, I'm new to Football Manager. I was wondering if the download links work for FM14. Thanks.

What's your best tactics for underdogs on fm 13? Can't be bothered to read 650+ pages to find out haha

Just a qucik thanks to Langvatn - I use the triple tweak for away games and the 451 for home. I don't do any save/load scumming and just won the prem with Newcastle, so thanks a lot. I'd look to see the corner tweak in them though ;D
I agree, these two are the best. To follow up from that season, I've won the league 4 times on the row, the CL twice and the Euro cup once (first season).

These are great tips
Get a Assistant Manager who has motivation 18+ and 15+ Tactical Knowledge and set them as team talk and to set opposing instructions. If you can't get a *** man that high, just get as high as you can get and put him on a 2 year contract, so you can terminate and replace at end of season.

^^Makes the game fun for me which is why I play games, your mileage may vary.

I agree, these two are the best. To follow up from that season, I've won the league 4 times on the row, the CL twice and the Euro cup once (first season).

These are great tips
Get a Assistant Manager who has motivation 18+ and 15+ Tactical Knowledge and set them as team talk and to set opposing instructions. If you can't get a *** man that high, just get as high as you can get and put him on a 2 year contract, so you can terminate and replace at end of season.

^^Makes the game fun for me which is why I play games, your mileage may vary.

I am trying these with Yeovil. So not the best team in the world :/ small squad and shocking defence. Seems to give up a lot of chances. But will keep trying. I will win the prem with them soon I hope

4-5-1 has been brilliant so far for me with Yeovil. Conceded 3 in 14 games which is unreal if u think Yeovil are rubbish. Cheers

Nothing else needs to be said, picture does the talking, mainly using the 4-5-1 but played with 4-4-2 and 4-1-4-1 sometimes just to mix things up a little bit.

Hi Mr Langvatn, thanks for the great tactics. IT actually inspired me to create my own 3-5-2 based on your ideas with the DM's etc. which I have released on here if you want to try it though I imagine theres not too many left playing FM2013!

Hi Mr Langvatn, thanks for the great tactics. IT actually inspired me to create my own 3-5-2 based on your ideas with the DM's etc. which I have released on here if you want to try it though I imagine theres not too many left playing FM2013!

Not many, but there are some :) I'm glad that my tactics can inspire others. The more the merrier for the community :)
I'm not playing any FM atm, maybe later man :) Good luck and have fun :)

Im back playing fm13, really happy to be destroying the enemy again, thanks to urs tactics :):)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk