Barca and Bayern come in for him straight away, so i can't get him anyway.

I love a bargain, don't think i've spent anything more then 20mill lol, being an Arsenal fan, i think Wengers made me like that lmao

pitch size

What pitch size? Maybe I missed it in the OP ?

First tactic which allow me to continue to play the whole season and win the title without giving up (when using other tactics)
View attachment 459186
At the beginning, I sign Al Stewart who has high motivation and determination for teamtalk and one Dutch coach who has high tactical knowledge for OI. Suffer two poor form in the season which counter by switching to "attacking movement" and switching to "other" tactic (Copy of the same tactic) which help me to win the title. Thanks callamity!!!!

How important is tackling and marking for the CMs? I have switch from another formation and have plenty of quality midfielders but they lack these two stats

How important is tackling and marking for the CMs? I have switch from another formation and have plenty of quality midfielders but they lack these two stats

Hi mate, well rounded players are better in cm however you can get away with the cm with attack duty not having high tackling,

An ideal pair would probably be wanyama cm(s) and pogba cm(a)

At first, I was thinking I would write a long post about if this tactic works or doesn't work. I'll just leave you guys with this instead.

Fake edit: Well, I intended to lead with pictures, but for some reason they get denied. Anyhow.

Swedish Premier Division, same as the Malm? FF career posted earlier, but playing Djurg?rden IF FF. 81 points in a 30 game season. Ended up 19 points ahead of the second place finisher. Crushed the league record for points in a single season. Five players +10 goals. FIFTEEN game win streak leading up to the end. Twenty five games in a row without suffering a single defeat. Most goals scored, least goals conceded. Two mistakes leading to goals, total, for 30 + 1 games.

Absolutely insane. This, with a team predicted to finish 7th. I bow, my good sir, to your tactical superiority. In fact, I registered just to thank you. I did not tinker in the slightest with your settings, barely had to react except for substitutions or if someone got sent off. Once again, thank you for saving FM 14 for me. I was on the verge of breaking down and you brought the fun back. 100% would recommend.

Now, season 2 with a bigger wallet and some key players locked down for loooong contracts.

At first, I was thinking I would write a long post about if this tactic works or doesn't work. I'll just leave you guys with this instead.

Fake edit: Well, I intended to lead with pictures, but for some reason they get denied. Anyhow.

Swedish Premier Division, same as the Malm? FF career posted earlier, but playing Djurg?rden IF FF. 81 points in a 30 game season. Ended up 19 points ahead of the second place finisher. Crushed the league record for points in a single season. Five players +10 goals. FIFTEEN game win streak leading up to the end. Twenty five games in a row without suffering a single defeat. Most goals scored, least goals conceded. Two mistakes leading to goals, total, for 30 + 1 games.

Absolutely insane. This, with a team predicted to finish 7th. I bow, my good sir, to your tactical superiority. In fact, I registered just to thank you. I did not tinker in the slightest with your settings, barely had to react except for substitutions or if someone got sent off. Once again, thank you for saving FM 14 for me. I was on the verge of breaking down and you brought the fun back. 100% would recommend.

Now, season 2 with a bigger wallet and some key players locked down for loooong contracts.

Fully appreciated mate, thank you for the nice words and feedback,

That goes to all who have given feedback so far.

I have an updated file with set pieces that provide more goalscoring opportunity prepared and ready to release when I get home from work

callamity, in this new version u changed only set pieces m8 ;) ? or smth else?

Just set pieces, not managed to find any other positive changes at this time

am not suprise, ur tactic is near to perfection, for strong clubs at least ;).

Tactic download updated as of 22:57gmt on 10/11, please re-download if you wish to try the new set piece update

how ur settings go with defending corners? because am using my own new setting and it so far so good - 3 matches, 9, 7, 9 corners, and 0 goals against me :). even from freekicks.

how ur settings go with defending corners? because am using my own new setting and it so far so good - 3 matches, 9, 7, 9 corners, and 0 goals against me :). even from freekicks.

I very rarely concede at all mate, i think less than 20 goals per season including european games and cups this is from 3rd season in.

hmm.. weird, until now i conceded a lot from corners, even with stong team like Man Utd ;).

I just finished a full season with Newcastle and loved it. I took advantage of some free/cheap add-on players for depth and added a bunch of young talent by selling Hatem Ben Arfa rather than retraining him to be a winger, and dumping off Tiote (who's a card machine) and Santon mid-season. Finished qualifying for Champion's League (barely) in 4th place.

View attachment 458924View attachment 458923View attachment 458922

The extra money that the chairman pumped in let me also pick up Luke Shaw from Southhampton, so now my back line should be very stout (I'm having Davies train DR).

Last edited:
Is there some form of corner 'exploit' in the original tactic?

Stats for my 3 CB's
Games: 16 | Goals: 9
Games: 31 | Goals: 7
Games: 16 | Goals: 3

(FYI: 9 & 7 goals make them 2nd & 3rd top highest scorers)

Is there some form of corner 'exploit' in the original tactic?

Stats for my 3 CB's
Games: 16 | Goals: 9
Games: 31 | Goals: 7
Games: 16 | Goals: 3

(FYI: 9 & 7 goals make them 2nd & 3rd top highest scorers)

No the original had no exploit, the update from last night should have though.

Hey mate looks a great tactic just a couple of questions. C each player in squad do u go to their training and change focus on position u plan to play them I.e debuchy wing back also do u train the player in that position I.e marveux train as ml cheers