My David Beckham Story: Martin O'Neill Leaves Villa (Take two)

great story m8 ill be following :) go BECKHAM

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

hey m8 want the skin and backgrounds your using m8 i want them lol

thanks for the feedback Adam, all going well so far!

the skin I am using is called....Steklo 09 Redux (LHS) and the backgrounds I use cam of this site but had a quick look for the download link and cant seem to find it apart from this.....http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/flag-backgrounds-superpack-coming-soon-t40985.html.....try some searches. But Ill keep lookn 4 u m8....thanks again for the support!

Blackpool secure first ever Premier League win!

View attachment 91333

Barclaycard Premier League Highlight of the October

View attachment 91339

Blackpool secure first ever win in the Premier League after 10 games

View attachment 91334

Premier League fans pick of the month had to be seeing Blackpool rise to see of Birmingham and to secure their first ever win in the Premier League, in this being their first stint in the newly formed top flight. With a 51st minute goal from Jason Euell, the tangerie army couldnt of gone away any happier but can Blackpool rise from the foot of the table and pick up some more of those valuble points.

Match Day Photos

View attachment 91335View attachment 91341View attachment 91342View attachment 91343

View attachment 91336

European Turkish Delight!

View attachment 91405

European Turkish Delight for Beckham's Aston Villa

View attachment 91409

View attachment 91407View attachment 91408

In a match that will go down in history, Villa fans who attended this match will remember this match for year to come. Aston Villa knew that in order to keep their European dream alive they had to take all 3 points out of this Europa League Group C match, and they truley delivered. After loosing to Galatasaray in thier previous european tie they were prepared for a tough game, but Beckham obviously had his team fired up for this one as they steam rollered their opponents to a 7-3 victory. Notibly Gabby Agbonlahor tucked away his hat trick to carry on his suberb form this season, he has now scored 19 goals in 17 games with 3 assists. Can Gabby help push Villa on in this competition as they still have a lot of work to do to get through this group.

Match Day Photos

View attachment 91413View attachment 91415View attachment 91414View attachment 91412View attachment 91411

View attachment 91421View attachment 91418View attachment 91419

Last edited:
Italians flop!

View attachment 91429

World Cup holders wont be flying to South Africa

View attachment 91432

View attachment 91430View attachment 91431

Having been piped in the group stage by Ireland who took first place, Italy had to fight it out against Croatia in a playoff match. Italy hot favourites to win over two legs failed miserably, and now find themselves having the summer off. Croatia put in a gritty and quality performance to beat the World Cup holder 3-0 in the first leg followed by a 3-2 win on Italys home patch. Where will the Italians go from here, well Croatian manager Slaven Bilic wont care as he is now focusing on a trip to the Worl Cup finals in South Africa.

Match Day Photos

View attachment 91433View attachment 91434View attachment 91435View attachment 91436View attachment 91437

View attachment 91438View attachment 91439

November 2009 review!

View attachment 91466

November 2009 review!

View attachment 91467View attachment 91468

This to date was going to be David Beckham's and Aston Villa's toughest month of the season so far, including 4 away games against Liverpool, Everton, Man City and local rivals Birmingham City and a tough home fixture against Arsenal. Not only this but there was a key european fixture against Galatasaray, which could of seen Villa out of europe. As our previous report shows you we know that Villa were victorious in an emphatic 7-3 win and the Villans european dreams are still very much alive, but can the same be said for their Premier League journey.

View attachment 91469View attachment 91470View attachment 91471View attachment 91473View attachment 91474View attachment 91475View attachment 91476

Aston Villa 3-1 West Ham. GOALS - Gabby Agbonlahor(2), Richard Dunne, Pablo Barrera.

Aston Villa 7-3 Galatasaray. GOALS - Richard Dunne, Gabby Agbonlahor(3), Ashley Young, Nicky Shorey, Milan Baros o.g, Milan Baros, Gokhan Zan, Elano.

Liverpool 2-0 Aston Villa. GOALS - Steven Gerrard, Dirk Kuyt. Red Card - Curtis Davies(58)

Everton 1-1 Aston Villa. GOALS - Yakuba, Gabby Agbonlahor.

Aston Villa 2-1 Arsenal. GOALS - Carlton Cole(2), Marouane Chamakh. Red Card - Curtis Davies(9), Adil Rami(74)

Man City 3-0 Aston Villa. GOALS - Emmanuel Adebayor(3).

Birmingham 2-2 Aston Villa. GOALS - Lee Bowyer, Nikola Zigic, Nathan Delfouneso, Stephen Warnock.

What a month of ups and downs for Aston Villa, the club knew that this month would be tough and would certainly provide a challenge for Beckham's relativly small young British squad. Along with the Galatasaray result that has already been covered the the resuly that most stood out for the club was the 2-0 victory Arsenal who were topping the table at the time. The most dissapointing result has to be the 3-0 thrashing by Man City, which some fans but down to tierd legs and therfore hoping to see a couple of new players in the January transfer window. Finally questions have been put over Curtis Davies's discipline after picking up 2 red cards in 2 concecutive games, along with Ashley Youngs lowly performances was also something for Beckham to take into consideration.

Match Day

View attachment 91477View attachment 91478View attachment 91479View attachment 91480View attachment 91481View attachment 91482View attachment 91483

November Photos

View attachment 91499View attachment 91500View attachment 91501View attachment 91502View attachment 91503View attachment 91504

November Player of the Month

Fulham's Andy Johnson wins this months award, putting in some top class performances and scoring 4 in 3 games.

View attachment 91506

View attachment 91507View attachment 91508

always wanted to try this in the prem, you have insipred me to give it a go

what tactic are you using mate?

Last edited:
always wanted to try this in the prem, you have insipred me to give it a go

what tactic are you using mate?

fantastic to hear that I have inspired you :) the tactic I am using is called Mr Hough 4-1-2-1-2 Tactic 10.3

people let me know what you think of my story so far, any squad suggestions etc :)

Been looking for something to boost my interest in the game and you have given it me, am definitely going to give this a go and maybe put a little spin on it and create a new story, unless you have any objections which will be fine

Transfer rumors!

View attachment 91629

Milner to leave Villa, plus other transfer rumors

View attachment 91630

Villa fans will be waking up this morning to see their most prized assest has asked to leave the club, with English Champions Chelsea and Italian giants AC Milan looking to land the young England starlet in the January transfer window. It is rumored that Villa manager David Beckham is unwillng to let Milner to go, well at least until the end of this current season. Other transfer rumors are suggesting that if Villa do loose James Milner they will be looking to replace him with Evertons hot prospect Jack Rodwell, put their 30M price tag could see Villa look elsewhere. Man City are looking to push their weight around a bit more with their reported interest in Barcelona's Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Liverpool's Javier Mascherano, with an expected estimated value of over 80M. However the most interesting story to come out this hour in world football is Cristiano Ronaldo's desire to leave Real Madrid, as the former Man United man has fallen out with current manager Jose Mourinho. Visit www.skysports.com for more transfer rumors!

Will these players be moving on in January

View attachment 91639View attachment 91635View attachment 91636View attachment 91640View attachment 91637View attachment 91638View attachment 91641View attachment 91642

View attachment 91643View attachment 91644View attachment 91645

Been looking for something to boost my interest in the game and you have given it me, am definitely going to give this a go and maybe put a little spin on it and create a new story, unless you have any objections which will be fine

Good stuff pal.....makes it worth doing. Of course I have no objections, what you thinking of doing?! :)

well instead of the david beckham thing i may introduce an older style all english manager, not too sure of who will have to look some up. Also maybe a change of ownership, maybe the consortium who buy's the club wants to introduce the all british and irish thing, but its a fantastic idea, i have previously tried to do it with just english players in a custom database and that was too hard in my opinion so a british thing is a fantastic idea. Im following your story 100% in any case, a fantastic idea and superb detail, well done!

Bil ti mogo bit Bosanac ili nesto ko tako? Keep up the story mate, it's brilliant. I love simple, but well thought out stories like this.

well instead of the david beckham thing i may introduce an older style all english manager, not too sure of who will have to look some up. Also maybe a change of ownership, maybe the consortium who buy's the club wants to introduce the all british and irish thing, but its a fantastic idea, i have previously tried to do it with just english players in a custom database and that was too hard in my opinion so a british thing is a fantastic idea. Im following your story 100% in any case, a fantastic idea and superb detail, well done!

sounds interesting, maybe be Brian Clough, Kevin Keegan or Terry Venables lol.

let me know what you decide to do, thanks for the support.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

Bil ti mogo bit Bosanac ili nesto ko tako? Keep up the story mate, it's brilliant. I love simple, but well thought out stories like this.

Family are from Croatia mate.....thanks for the support, makes it all worth it. I will keep it coming :)

Brian Clough....hmmmmmmmm. Might be a little difficult haha :) Terry Venebles is a good shout, maybe Alan Shearer too

This is a very good story, however the page is horribly wide.

European dream OVER!

View attachment 91689

Poor finishing see's Villa out of Europe

View attachment 91690

View attachment 91691View attachment 91692

On a BIG european night for David Beckham's men they faced a very experienced looking Juventus side who new 3 points would put them into the next round. In a match that saw Villa have most of the ball and craft out the better of the chances, they were still unable to score. Some saying that Carlton Cole being forced out of the game with injury playing a telling part as Gabby Agbonlahor looked lost without him. This being said spirits were still left high during the game when Joe Hart saved a penalty from Juve legend Del Piero, which was given away by Curtis Davies. However 15 minutes from time the Villa fans dreams were shattered when Juves hot prospect Sebastian Giovinco stabbed in the winner, manager David Beckham looked like he had just been shot. Please see match details below.

Match Day Photos

View attachment 91693View attachment 91694View attachment 91701View attachment 91702View attachment 91703View attachment 91704View attachment 91709

View attachment 91705View attachment 91706