My David Beckham Story: Martin O'Neill Leaves Villa (Take two)

hey im trying this out with gary lineker as my manager but im having some problems buying scott and parker and carlton cole any ideas?

i also can't get rid of petrov,carew and sidwell for a decent price any tips?

Thanks mate, never liked the man tbh lol. Just checked how he is doing on my game for wingan and average rating of 6.73 over 23 games with no goals and 2 assists. So I am happy with the 7.5M I got for him :)

More updates coming...keep a look out :)

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

cheers mate....reli trying to make it an interesting story. hope you keep following :)

downloaded it a while ago so cant remember what its called, but this is one of the links http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f78/flag-backgrounds-superpack-coming-soon-t40985.html

maybe message him, all my graphics are from this site :) hope this helps!

KEEP FOLLOWING lol
hi thx btw would oxolight work with backgrounds

January 2010 review!

View attachment 92159

January 2010 review!

View attachment 92161View attachment 92160View attachment 92162

Another month and another 8 games for Villa fans to get stuck into, involved in 3 different competitions including the third round of the FA Cup a competition which Villa boss David Beckham would really love to get his hands on. As reported earlier this month, Villa fans can now look forward to a trip to Wembley for the Carling Cup Final after a convincing 7-1 agg win over Burnley. But Villa had some vital fixtures in the league to focus on with tough games against Spurs, Everton, Wigan and rivals West Brom. Could Beckham's men pick up some vital points in order to keep in touch with the leading pack.

View attachment 92163View attachment 92164View attachment 92168View attachment 92169View attachment 92164View attachment 92170View attachment 92171View attachment 92172

Brentford 0-6 Aston Villa. GOALS - Gabby Agbonlahor, Stewart Downing, Miles Addison, Carlton Cole(2), Nathan Delfouneso.

Burnley 0-3 Aston Villa. GOALS - Gabby Agbonlahor, Ashley Young, Carlton Cole.

Aston Villa 2-3 Everton. GOALS - Carlton Cole, Gabby Agbonlahor, Yakubu(2), Tim Cahill.

Tottenham 1-0 Aston Villa. GOALS - Robbie Keane (pen 10).

Aston Villa 4-1 Burnley. GOALS - Emile Heskey, Tom Cleverley, Miles Addison, Nathan Delfouneso, Martin Paterson.

Preston 1-3 Aston Villa. GOALS - John Parkin, Gabby Agbonlahor, Ashley Young, Nathan Delfouneso.

Aston Villa 4-0 West Brom. GOALS - Richard Dunne, Gabby Agbonlahor, Miles Addison.

Wigan 1-3 Aston Villa. GOALS - Jason Koumas, Ashley Young, Gabby Agbonlahor(2).

This month is a diffucult one to ***** because you would say 6 wins out of 8 is a good return, however the 2 games lost were in the Premier League against opponents slightly above Villa in the league. Villa fans will be frustrated with these 2 results as there was nothing between the sides in both matches, Villa boss David Beckham is calling for a little bit of luck and then they will be up there but at the moment small decisions are going against them. Highlight of the month for fans and club a like is Villa's progression into the Carling Cup final where they will face Tottenham who we saw beat Villa earlier this month. Palce of pride in the Midlands will be with Villa fans this month as they thumped rival West Brom 4-0, this form was then carried into the Wigan match winnning 3-1. Aston Villa really need ths form to see them through to the rest of the season if they are to claim back their european spot.

Match Day

View attachment 92178View attachment 92179View attachment 92180View attachment 92181View attachment 92182View attachment 92183View attachment 92184View attachment 92185

January Photos

View attachment 92186View attachment 92187View attachment 92188View attachment 92189View attachment 92190View attachment 92191View attachment 92192View attachment 92193View attachment 92194

January Player of the Month

Aston Villa's top scorer Gabby Agbonlahor hits 5 in 4 games to claim this months award.

View attachment 92196

View attachment 92201View attachment 92200

hey im trying this out with gary lineker as my manager but im having some problems buying scott and parker and carlton cole any ideas?

i also can't get rid of petrov,carew and sidwell for a decent price any tips?

good stuf..ull have to let me know how you get on. wat patch are you on plus are you using a summer transfer update? im on patch 3 using kennyxx update, so prices realte to the real market value. wat offers you put in so far?

the only thing i can suggest is to offer to club, keep doing this and change the price if no 1 is interested but not by much. :)

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

hi thx btw would oxolight work with backgrounds

im sure i tried to use that skin once and the backrounds didnt work...was reccomended to use Steklo! :) its a great skin.

Thanks mate, never liked the man tbh lol. Just checked how he is doing on my game for wingan and average rating of 6.73 over 23 games with no goals and 2 assists. So I am happy with the 7.5M I got for him :)

I cant believe you dont like NRC haha. Ive always rated him as a great player unfortunately wasted. He can defend against most players in a holding midfield position and is very physical, i always drop him back to DMF to get drogba when i play chelski haha

good stuf..ull have to let me know how you get on. wat patch are you on plus are you using a summer transfer update? im on patch 3 using kennyxx update, so prices realte to the real market value. wat offers you put in so far?

the only thing i can suggest is to offer to club, keep doing this and change the price if no 1 is interested but not by much. :)

i offered 7.5m for cole and west ham aren't budging
parker 8.5m and they want 14m

im using the kennyxx vol 3 update

petrov they will offer about 8m but in 48 month installments
sidwell get about 8m aswell but in 48 month installments
john carew i get 9m but in ****** installments again :(

Wilshere steps into pivotal role!

View attachment 92216

Villa knock United off top spot as Jack Wilshere steps into a pivotal role

View attachment 92217

View attachment 92218View attachment 92219

In what was a big day not only for Villa boss David Beckham as he looks to mastermind his Villa side to an important league victory aginst his former playing club, but for the club as a whole. But no one expected this, United were smashed 3-0 and only had 1 shot in the whole game. Villa were in control throughout and Beckham's all British/Irish outfit are now looking like a team to look out for, with goals on the day from Agbonlahor, Downing and hot prospect Delfouneso. Villa fans were concerned when they saw the departure of James Milner to Chelsea, especially when no obvious replacment was brought in. These concerns have since been put to bed with some outstanding performances from summer signing Jack Wilshere, who seems to be Beckham's choice of replacement for Milner. Fans were singing Wilshere's praises with 2 suberb assists in the 3-0 victory over Manchester United.

Match Day Photos

View attachment 92220View attachment 92221View attachment 92227View attachment 92223View attachment 92224View attachment 92225View attachment 92226

View attachment 92235

i offered 7.5m for cole and west ham aren't budging
parker 8.5m and they want 14m

im using the kennyxx vol 3 update

petrov they will offer about 8m but in 48 month installments
sidwell get about 8m aswell but in 48 month installments
john carew i get 9m but in ****** installments again :(

Just keep haggaling with them for parker and cole, you wont be far off.

If petrov, sidwell and carew are only getting offers in installments the best thing to do is to accept them and when you buy your players make sure you pay in installments too so your covered! hope that makes sense :)

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I cant believe you dont like NRC haha. Ive always rated him as a great player unfortunately wasted. He can defend against most players in a holding midfield position and is very physical, i always drop him back to DMF to get drogba when i play chelski haha

haha....well tbh ive neva used him always got rid of him straight away. there are better players out there for the same price :)

Aston Villa hit by double injury!

View attachment 92262

Disaster for Beckham as Villa loose 2 key players to injury

View attachment 92263

In a matter of 2 days Aston Villa have lost 2 players that have provided them with 58 goals between them so far this season. It has brought dismay to the club as it has been revealed that European Striker of the Year Carlton Cole will be out for at least 3 weeks and the club's top goalscorer with 33 goals to his name will be out for 2 months. They will therfore both miss the Carling Cup Final, along with many key Premier League fixtures along the way. The question is who will score the goals for Villa now.

View attachment 92265View attachment 92264

Possible replacements

View attachment 92267View attachment 92268View attachment 92269View attachment 92266

View attachment 92270View attachment 92271

Both out at the same time, thats harsh! What other strikers do you have? I think its time for Nouble to have a few games ;) haha.

Both out at the same time, thats harsh! What other strikers do you have? I think its time for Nouble to have a few games ;) haha.

I know couldnt believe it, both at the same time...so harsh!

I have 4 to choose from, Heskey, Delfouneso, Nouble and Wickham! Just played another game, wont tell you the scoreline yet but played with Heskey and Delfouneso up front and they both scored, so ill be sticking with these 2 for now :)

dont be afraid to rotate just because things are going well with the current squad, whats the worst that could happen, well maybe i shouldnt ask that exact question but it wont be that bad haha. I may start a story with my one because it is becoming quite good, ill go about 7 or 8 league games before i start though, just on my second haha

I've just read through all of this and it's fantastic :) why dont you sign up becks as cover? Also look at nicky maynard a fantastic young striker

Furthur injury worries for Villa!

View attachment 92277

Aston Villa rocked by 2 more first team squad injuries

View attachment 92278

Aston Villa fans definatly must be thinking that lady luck is'nt shining on them at the moment, defenitly where injuries are concerned anyway. As the club had revealed this morning that 2 more of their current first team members are out with injury, their first choice left back Stephen Warnock is belived to be out for upto 3 weeks whilst current Villa vice captain Scott Parker as been struck down by injury again this season and will be out for at least a furthur 3 months. This is a massive blow to David Beckham's season, as some were saying they were just moving up a gear and looking a very dangerous team. But with having 4 KEY first team players out what will the rest of the season hold for Villa. Obvious replacments for the 2 newest injuries are on loan left back Kieran Gibbs a new summe signing Miles Addison. More reports to follow.

View attachment 92279View attachment 92280

Potential replacements

View attachment 92281View attachment 92282

View attachment 92283View attachment 92284

dont be afraid to rotate just because things are going well with the current squad, whats the worst that could happen, well maybe i shouldnt ask that exact question but it wont be that bad haha. I may start a story with my one because it is becoming quite good, ill go about 7 or 8 league games before i start though, just on my second haha

haha...I will just see how it goes! yeh be good to hear how ure getting on...let me know :)

seen my latest report :( parker and warnock out!

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

I've just read through all of this and it's fantastic :) why dont you sign up becks as cover? Also look at nicky maynard a fantastic young striker

thanks a lot ollie...glad you like it :) haha...becks now that would be interesting. Maynard mite be a good shout, ill keep an eye out!

Also guys if you could RATE my story that would be great :)

sorry but i had to smirk when i read that update, FM is like that, it waits and then bites you from behind! Its happened to me so many times but with Parker i would expect it, the reason why i hardly go for him is because he is too injury prone, unfortunately a great talent wasted by his injury's like Joe Cole.

quick question what did u choose as ur expectations at the start of the season

quick question what did u choose as ur expectations at the start of the season

if i remember rightly i said......qualification for europe through league position! :)

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

sorry but i had to smirk when i read that update, FM is like that, it waits and then bites you from behind! Its happened to me so many times but with Parker i would expect it, the reason why i hardly go for him is because he is too injury prone, unfortunately a great talent wasted by his injury's like Joe Cole.

i certainly wasnt smirking lol

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Liking the story, keep it up :)

cheers, thanks for the support :)

Villa win Midlands battle in an epic finish!

View attachment 92301

Villa come out on top in epic Midlands battle

View attachment 92302

View attachment 92303View attachment 92304

An injury stricken Villa team knew that 3 points were vital today in order to keep their european dreams alive, not only this the fans wanted to claim victory over their bitter rivals West Brom. In a tense match that Villa never really got into, West Brom took an early advance with Steven Reid scoring after 24mins, Joe Hart had no chance as it took a wicked deflection. With Villa be wastefull with the chances they had and only 10 minutes left in the games, Villa boss David Beckham decided to throw youngsters Frank Nouble and Connor Wickham on. This certainly made a differance as Wickham won the Villans a freee kick in a very dangerous position, 80 minutes on the clock and Ashley Young goes straight for goal and we see it fly into the top left hand corner. That wasnt enough as Villa pressed for the winning goal, a lovely lay off by substitue Noble to Fabian Delph who lets fly................Goooooooooooooaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!! Some Villa fans were on the pitch celebrating Delph's screamer and winning goal in the 89th minute, Villa's push for Europe is still alive. Next up for David Beckham's men is the small matter of a Carling Cup Final against high flying Tottenham, full report to follow.

Match Day Photos

View attachment 92305View attachment 92306View attachment 92308View attachment 92309View attachment 92310

View attachment 92311