My Huge Tactics Testing Project (FM 2012) !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter a_ilfandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 576
  • Views Views 229K
Lol seems like having a major difficult time in EPL.

Got to the finals of cup, beating Barca and Chelsea 7-1 though, so that's not bad.

ROUND 1 IS COMPLETED! WILL POST LATER..
WORKING ON CROPPING AND LABELLING THE SCREENSHOOTS!
A VERY EXCITING RESULTS!
THESE GUYS ARE FAMOUS FOR A REASON..

Ouch, the one game my tactic lost was 3-0 and in the cup semi final! Still I'm impressed with how it's holding up. Doing great in the league so far!

yea, but you bite back at the 2nd leg, but its not enough..
another lost for your tactic is the final league game.. 1-2 away at r.madrid.. but raikan will be more dissappointed than you, because if you managed to hold madrid for a draw, raikan will go through to the play off.. :S
the one you'll be dissapointed the most is the CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY OFF FINAL defeat!
I thought you gonna win it, but 2 red cards and up against Hancur's is quite a challenge..
but you got the record fot the highest points.. looking forward for the next round..
I'm still gonna use your 4-1-2-2-1, its amazing.. your 4-2-4 will have to wait..

Great job for Hancur and Xenon, can't wait to see how their tactics do against Vodu Chaos and Fuss v4.

yeah they are the best two on this round.. next round Vodu and Fuss are up! :)

when'll you start new season, and which tactics will you chose ?

the first round is completed, round two is on the way..
the 4 new tactics are: Vodu, Fuss, Matti, and Maxy..
you can check on the result update later on..

Now here is something I wasn't expecting! By the way, will you make a new save?

what you didn't expect?
I'm not sure what you mean by a new save..
but I already create a master save, so every new round I'll just load that save and apply the new tactics..
every single round will be on 11/12 season..
so no complaint about players getting old, unsettled, or even leave the club..

Lol seems like having a major difficult time in EPL.

Got to the finals of cup, beating Barca and Chelsea 7-1 though, so that's not bad.

its actually more than just 'not bad'..
you won the cup, and squeezed thru the play off..
that's mean yours will be tested again on the next round..
well done!

ROUND 1 COMPLETED! CHECK ON FIRST PAGE FOR SUMMARY AND ROUND 2 PREVIEW!

THE CUP FINAL:

eWtWo.png

THE LEAGUE: (COMPLETED)

dFeCL.png

THE PLAY OFFS!

yaltX.png

PLAY OFF FINAL:

D2eWd.png

PLAY OFF MATCHES:

View attachment 208636View attachment 208637View attachment 208638View attachment 208635
View attachment 208639View attachment 208640

Last edited:
HELP: I MISTAKENLY DELETE AND SAVE ONLY A PORTION OF MY OPENING POST (FIRST PAGE), ITS THE PART WHERE I EXPLAINED THE RULES, OBJECTIVES, AND METHODS OF THIS TESTING.. I WANT IT BACK....
cry.gif

Woah won the cup against the eventual champion. Eventho it's penalty, still counts lol

and OMG THIS. Lost tragically vs the finalist.
4 CCCs and 1 goal. lol what a luck.

208637d1323316589-my-huge-tactics-testing-project-football-manager-2012-play-off-qf-2.png

Awesome job a_ilfandy thanks for the effort and time.

Last edited:
Woah won the cup against the eventual champion. Eventho it's penalty, still counts lol

and OMG THIS. Lost tragically vs the finalist.
4 CCCs and 1 goal. lol what a luck.

208637d1323316589-my-huge-tactics-testing-project-football-manager-2012-play-off-qf-2.png

Awesome job a_ilfandy thanks for the effort and time.

yeah, I know.. tough luck.. but all 4 tactics were impressive.. excited to know how new comers will compete against you guys.. each 1 of you will face a new comer in the respective league.. 'good' luck.. ;)

yea, but you bite back at the 2nd leg, but its not enough..
another lost for your tactic is the final league game.. 1-2 away at r.madrid.. but raikan will be more dissappointed than you, because if you managed to hold madrid for a draw, raikan will go through to the play off.. :S
the one you'll be dissapointed the most is the CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY OFF FINAL defeat!
I thought you gonna win it, but 2 red cards and up against Hancur's is quite a challenge..
but you got the record fot the highest points.. looking forward for the next round..
I'm still gonna use your 4-1-2-2-1, its amazing.. your 4-2-4 will have to wait..

lol 2 red cards and still managed to score 2 goals lol. Ah okay no worries. Good job! Won the league and finalists in the playoff eh. Not bad! Well played Hancur! (whoever and wherever you are!)

Awsome work man, that was so tight! I'm looking forward to seeing how my Sacchi tactic works out.

Last edited:
ROUND 1 COMPLETED! CHECK ON FIRST PAGE FOR SUMMARY AND ROUND 2 PREVIEW!

THE CUP FINAL:

eWtWo.png

THE LEAGUE: (COMPLETED)

dFeCL.png

THE PLAY OFFS!

yaltX.png

PLAY OFF FINAL:

D2eWd.png

PLAY OFF MATCHES:

View attachment 208636View attachment 208637View attachment 208638View attachment 208635
View attachment 208639View attachment 208640

1st of all, thanks mate because you pick up my tactic to test in your project. I really appreciate your work because to chose a tactic to be test is not easy. Too many great tactics in this forum and I thought my tactic is not good enough to be test here.

This result is surprising me mate. I thought my tactic cannot passed. Lost penalty is okay. Its really exciting. Good luck and keep update mate. Thank you so much. ^^)

lol 2 red cards and still managed to score 2 goals lol. Ah okay no worries. Good job! Won the league and finalists in the playoff eh. Not bad! Well played Hancur! (whoever and wherever you are!)

I'm glad I dont change your 4-1-2-2-1 yet, its doing great (again) on this round..
check the latest update for round 2 later..
you have one 'sick' tactic.. ;)

Awsome work man, that was so tight! I'm looking forward to seeing how my Sacchi tactic works out.

yup, its your turn now.. I placed yours on the spanish clubs league.. against Koflok's.. GOOD luck.. :D

Back