Thoroughly enjoy looking over this thread.
Its a shame I lost out to Mr Hough but its not a bad complaint to lose out to a creator as good as him. Was a pity that my team lost ground in the second half of the season as I was doing well at the 22 game stage.
Theres always next year. Would have preferred my 4-2-3-1 being tested instead but happy with my performance :)

his tactic really is impressive againts AI teams..
positive notes for you, you beat him at home and draw away, plus you beat Lille home n away.. I'm just glad that you both didnt finish behind Lille..

neway, feel free to give me your FM 12 tactic when the time comes, just make sure you got good feedback before that.. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

5TH ROUND UPDATE!!!

LEAGUES (14-16 GAMES)!

s1sDu.png

CHAMP LGE GROUP STAGE COMPLETED!

ADLpX.jpg

Last edited:
qTOeO.jpg

nice goal difference :)

still have not lost a game yet either, 4 draws though.. better than losses I guess :)
s1sDu.png

not doing badly in the ECL either ;) hoping this tactic can do me proud as it is killing for everyone who is using it.. if Messi is playing at AMC the role needs to be changed to inside forward - attack or att mid and not adv playmaker..
can you tell me where Messi is lined up when the tactic is used in game?

thanks again for the great work! hoping to beat Uygar...

Sorry if this is answered before! Which Mr Hough tactic was used during the testing process? His last one 4-2(DM)-2(Wingers)-2 or another one?

Sorry if this is answered before! Which Mr Hough tactic was used during the testing process? His last one 4-2(DM)-2(Wingers)-2 or another one?

Answered and Linked to in post 157 ( yes its the latest with DMC and wingers)

Last edited:
hi been reading threads i got a tactic that i wanted to test up against houghs sahar uygar89 my tactic did as good not 1 to blow my own trumpet but i think my tactic could be a lot stronger than them all it just lacks a little something i not realy set it up for def corners etc and set plays if any of the 3 great tactic managers whant me to send them it maybe you could find the missing piece of the jigsaw what i cant thanks ps the tactic is a 4123 realy fantastic movement and a pace

View attachment 192918 just a little something to show about my tactic check the players i have aswell no sending offs by the way i am the barnsley

mate, there are existing more than 1000 tactics, including exactly this formation. mr.hough was the first, who saw, that you can easily exploit the match engine by using this kind of a formation. no disrespect to him, he was the one, who gave me the kick to create my own successful tactic, as I always was fascinated by his ability to read a computer a game and exploit its weakness, since its a hard work to do, but what I want to say is, anyone, who feels a bit familiar to the game, can create a tactic with this formation, which can easily be as productive as yours. you either had to create this one before mr.hough did his own and Im sure, everyone here would have attend respect to you, but now, after a year and 3-4 others, who have created a similiar one, its just boring. I guess people getting bored of these narrow 3 striker formations, otherwise I cant explain to myself, why the demand for winger tactics is just so high.

that you can easily exploit the match engine by using this kind of a formation.

Mate, I dont know why you think this is the case, it doesnt expolit the match engine... SI have spent 100's of hours to prevent the game having exploits in tactics for FM11. It was a problem with FM10 but no such wonder tactics in FM11. Also Mr Hough doesnt read a game. He makes a few tweaks in his desired tactic and tests it and see how it works. If it doesnt work he tries something else. You need to stop slating everybody elses tactics and their own ability to make a tactic. You have made one DECENT tactic so dont go on like your a genius and you know better than everybody else.

Mate, I dont know why you think this is the case, it doesnt expolit the match engine... SI have spent 100's of hours to prevent the game having exploits in tactics for FM11. It was a problem with FM10 but no such wonder tactics in FM11. Also Mr Hough doesnt read a game. He makes a few tweaks in his desired tactic and tests it and see how it works. If it doesnt work he tries something else. You need to stop slating everybody elses tactics and their own ability to make a tactic. You have made one DECENT tactic so dont go on like your a genius and you know better than everybody else.

Agree!!

Not doing badly in the ECL either ;) hoping this tactic can do me proud as it is killing for everyone who is using it.. if Messi is playing at AMC the role needs to be changed to inside forward - attack or att mid and not adv playmaker..
can you tell me where Messi is lined up when the tactic is used in game?

thanks again for the great work! hoping to beat Uygar...

I need to check again where Messi mostly plays.. btw, sorry mate, I'm not gonna change anything from the original tactic I downloaded.. I wont call it plug n play if I do some adaptation changes on the tactics.. it wont be fair.. I'm sure you'll understand if you read previous posts (e.g. my response to Uygar)..
neway, yours is doing great, very tight with uygar's.. the closest title run in this round.. :)
I'm having fun watching it..

his tactic really is impressive againts AI teams..
positive notes for you, you beat him at home and draw away, plus you beat Lille home n away.. I'm just glad that you both didnt finish behind Lille..

neway, feel free to give me your FM 12 tactic when the time comes, just make sure you got good feedback before that.. ;)

Wow, its great to see how I did better against the biggest teams :) And glad I overtook Lille :) Too bad I went out but it was to a tactic with a 4-4 record so its not that bad.

Yeah, will be getting stuck in with tactics straight away in FM12 once its released so will keep an eye out for when you run a test for it. Cheers mate :)

hi been reading threads i got a tactic that i wanted to test up against houghs sahar uygar89 my tactic did as good not 1 to blow my own trumpet but i think my tactic could be a lot stronger than them all it just lacks a little something i not realy set it up for def corners etc and set plays if any of the 3 great tactic managers whant me to send them it maybe you could find the missing piece of the jigsaw what i cant thanks ps the tactic is a 4123 realy fantastic movement and a pace

if you or other tacticians manage to find the missing piece in your tactic, feel free to link me your thread.. if these guys approve yours, you'll be the next wildcard..

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

When is the Champions round happening?

its gonna take awhile after this/last round.. I'm gonna take a 10 days break, then the winners round will start when I got home.. still looking for the last two tactics, hopefully I'll get them in this round.. but, the current leaders seem to be the defending winners from previous round..

here's the winners round line up so far:

MR HOUGH, SAHAR, LAFFLES, XENON
RETSINHAB, IL DEVASTO, CASEY, ???
HARRIERS, GROM, THE BETTER HALF, ???

the last two could be RAIKAN/UYGAR and the champ lge winner..

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Wow, its great to see how I did better against the biggest teams :) And glad I overtook Lille :) Too bad I went out but it was to a tactic with a 4-4 record so its not that bad.

Yeah, will be getting stuck in with tactics straight away in FM12 once its released so will keep an eye out for when you run a test for it. Cheers mate :)[/COLOR][/COLOR]

will be looking forward for it..
cheers :)

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

5TH ROUND UPDATE!

23-27 LEAGUE GAMES AND CHAMP LGE KNOCKOUT DRAWS!

mU3AH.jpg

mate, there are existing more than 1000 tactics, including exactly this formation. mr.hough was the first, who saw, that you can easily exploit the match engine by using this kind of a formation. no disrespect to him, he was the one, who gave me the kick to create my own successful tactic, as I always was fascinated by his ability to read a computer a game and exploit its weakness, since its a hard work to do, but what I want to say is, anyone, who feels a bit familiar to the game, can create a tactic with this formation, which can easily be as productive as yours. you either had to create this one before mr.hough did his own and Im sure, everyone here would have attend respect to you, but now, after a year and 3-4 others, who have created a similiar one, its just boring. I guess people getting bored of these narrow 3 striker formations, otherwise I cant explain to myself, why the demand for winger tactics is just so high.

Stop being arrogant or stop posting at all.

hi sorry my tactic does not cut the mustard for you as you think its a exploit in the formation i use i was trying to build a good strong formation which i think i was on my way to getting i think the only way i will make you eat your words is by making a tactic that you cant say theres a exploit to say 442 and put it against yours in a test maybe in the future and as for saying anybody can make a 4123 maybe they can ive been on fm 2011 since fmlive finished and was well respected for been a underdog team with great tactics not just 4123 where i played with great managers my team name was blind 90 anyway gl with your tactic hope it works in fm 2012

I am a genius. Ive created not a decent, but much more probably one of the best tactics, if not the best, which has the most popular formation in nowadays football,

I doubt that mate :) I would start to simmer down if I was you...

I doubt that mate :) I would start to simmer down if I was you...

stop talking ****. go and create a ****** winger tactic and then you can come and show off. why dont you make a winger tactic he? maybe because its much more difficult than a ultra-narrow tactic he? everyone, who knows the match engine a bit, knows, that playing with 3 amcs is like cheating. the ai cant defend 3 amcs. and where did you ever see a top team playing with 3 amcs irl? barca? real? manu? chelsea? arsenal? liverpool? city? milan? inter? who the **** is playing with 3 amcs? its just exploit, exploit and exploit of the match engine weakness. just remember this chinese guy from fm 10, who had a superb tactic with this formation, and scored over 150 goals or something like that. so come with a winger tactic first and then we can continue discussing. and thb, if you warn me, you can warn others aswell. have the impression, that you wanna get rid off me. so, if you want, delete my thread and my account, since there are only haters here. go to my si forum back!

1) you sir an idiot
2) everyone of my tactics since EVER have been winger tactics *** (save for my 2nd last one)
3) you are pathetic
4) we do not want people like you on our forum so please do us the favour an
go to my si forum back!
you dumb ignorant fool

so in future, why dont you think before openining your clearly foul and limited mouth and do a bit of research to back your ludacrous claims up...

thank you

stop talking ****. go and create a ****** winger tactic and then you can come and show off. why dont you make a winger tactic he? maybe because its much more difficult than a ultra-narrow tactic he? everyone, who knows the match engine a bit, knows, that playing with 3 amcs is like cheating. the ai cant defend 3 amcs. and where did you ever see a top team playing with 3 amcs irl? barca? real? manu? chelsea? arsenal? liverpool? city? milan? inter? who the **** is playing with 3 amcs? its just exploit, exploit and exploit of the match engine weakness. just remember this chinese guy from fm 10, who had a superb tactic with this formation, and scored over 150 goals or something like that. so come with a winger tactic first and then we can continue discussing. and thb, if you warn me, you can warn others aswell. have the impression, that you wanna get rid off me. so, if you want, delete my thread and my account, since there are only haters here. go to my si forum back!

I agree that winger tactics are hard to make. However Mr.Hough has made about 2 of these on 11.3 patch alone. Let alone the other patches. His tactics has worked very well for me and alot of other people. On. 11.2 there was devasto which is by far one of the best tactics ever created on fm, in my opinion up there with houghs fm10 tactics, goalsstorm tactic and diablo tactic. Your tactic is good, i was the one who recommended it to this forum, but i dont feel you should slag off other tacticians. What has NOT been acheived in this years game is a 4-2-4 with cm's as opposed to dm's ( apart from devasto). 4-2-3-1's have always worked on fm, hence why its such a popular formation for most fm players. However if you want to talk about winger tactics then i feel that the most purest winger tactics are those of the 4-2-4 (cm's) or flat 4-4-2.