My life, My Story, My aim to become a football manager.

Things are not going to be easy at the play offs... I'll have to admit I don't think you will be able to find a place in the group stage but it's OK cause you'll get in the EURO Cup anyway. Nice signings you got there, are you going to buy more players or sell anyone?:)

are you trying to imply that the 'shed; isnt a club? ha keep up the work

Things are not going to be easy at the play offs... I'll have to admit I don't think you will be able to find a place in the group stage but it's OK cause you'll get in the EURO Cup anyway. Nice signings you got there, are you going to buy more players or sell anyone?:)

-@heyd Yeah might bring in one or two defenders, but time will tell! I know what you mean, I was gutted to get Inter! The hardest tie there I and got it! Just going to have to give it our best and hope! You never know!

- Cheers Millar!

Nice! Aris is my favourite football team, cause I live next to the team's stadeum in Greece. I can't wait to see the results between those two teams. :D

Another great season mate , and i can understand your reason to leave Celtic. Turning into a brilliant story.

really liking this , more please! . Can see big EPL teams coming in ;)

Good story.Will you stay in Scotland?Or will you go to England or abroad even!?

P.S Are you planning on leaving every club you're at after 1 season?

Nope, i wasnt planning leaving annan, i did because of the massive opportunity at celtic. - i will only leave a club if a think theres a bbigger opportunity elsewhere, like annan to celtic. The next update will be up by tonight

Can't wait for the next update to see where you end up. Good luck!

Interesting twist, i've never managed outside Britain so i'll keep an eye on this :D

great story mate looking forward to seein how this works out for you ill be following

im confused, if you say Celtic finished in 5th position the season before you took over, how did you still play in the Champions League playoffs? surely that goes to the 2nd placed team in Scotland.
otherwise, very nice story and fantastic leap from Annan to Celtic and then to win the treble! Bravo
good luck with the Getafe role