My life, My Story, My aim to become a football manager.

Great Story mate am really enjoying this, keep it up! :)

Yeah well done mate it's so good i have got to start a game unemployed now!!!

great story still mate, good luck with Juventus next season!

good season, congrats on the double
now im waiting to see which team you go, you should go back to spain

could you add a little back story

There is a back story, there usually at the end or the start of a new season. If you read all of it, you will see theres a story with season reviews added throughou, the season reviews are analysed then the storys are more creative writing.

But yeah, do you mean story during the season? Or what? Constructive criticism is always welcome and the next update will be up tommorow which will be a creative writing piece.

There is a back story, there usually at the end or the start of a new season. If you read all of it, you will see theres a story with season reviews added throughou, the season reviews are analysed then the storys are more creative writing.

But yeah, do you mean story during the season? Or what? Constructive criticism is always welcome and the next update will be up tommorow which will be a creative writing piece.

probably what he tried to say is that, for example, when you signed with malaga, you posted some photos of your apt and stadium, i dont know if im explaining myself :p but overall this is a really good story, cheers

Getafe, my bad :p