My life, My Story, My aim to become a football manager.

Awesome story lad! Just finished reading it! It's a shame you lost it :(

Cheers mate, gutted aswell.

Going to start a fresh story though, thinking about doing a Tycoon Takeover story, but theres plenty of them going at the moment, not really sure-..what would you'se like to see?

- Tycoon Takeover Story
- Relegation Dogfight Story
- Unknown Manager to World Class Story
- Other...

Feel free to throw out suggestions..

I've been tempted to manage a League 1/League Two side in England and try and get them promoted up to the Premier League, but not really sure what side to go. But yeah, any ideas or suggestions - throw them out there. Never know I just might do it!

make it - Unknown Manager to World Class Story but make it like the ajax story that has 36 pages more story driven that would be cool but side to hear about the save

Perhaps you could do a save with a a team in financial difficulty?

Hmmm, i like the suggestion Hapoo, but Im not too sure - just because I've just done a Unknown manager to World Class story, but still doesnt mean im not considering! :)

The Ultime FM God - Sorry :(! Will have another story up soon enough for you once i've figured out what Im doing! :)

Scullybug - Yeah, I was thinking of doing Plymouth - only team I can think off who's in serious financial problems.

if you thinking off being in league two i suggested being Swindon there great team, but full of old players. i released about 7 players who in first team in prober life :) or be a BSP side like Grimsby town or braintree :)