My life, My Story, My aim to become a football manager.

you shouldn't have left juve like that and it seams a little unrealistic

you shouldn't have left juve like that and it seams a little unrealistic

Unrealistic, why? I've won Serie A title and Europa League? Aswell as Scottish Treble with Celtic and experiance of managing in Spain. My reputation is known, Arsenal only was manageless becuase they resigned and my goal throughout the story is to become a world class manager and im basind the decisions on what I would do in real life, If Arsenal came in for me as Juventus Manager, I would leave for Arsenal.

A chance to manage English champions? The best league in the world, I would be of been crazy to turn it down. Juventus, was a mid-table team before I took over - being Arsenal manager was just the right move. Also I was at Juventus for nearly two years, a year and a half as I joined half way through the season remember? ;)!

Nothing unrealistc about it, just all about me making decisions what I think will increase my chances of becoming a world class manager, plus I wanted to manage in the Premier League as a top club!

how were u in the champions league if celtic finishd 5th ?

how were u in the champions league if celtic finishd 5th ?

I was wrong on that, I was just simply over-reacting how bad a season they had that year!

For anyone who's doubting me, here's proof of my managerial record...

Last edited:
Great stuff mate! One of the best stories i've read! What was your manager reputation set as at the beginning of the game? The gap of quality between the clubs you've managed is quite big.

do you plan to stay with the club for along time or leave for some asian club that would be cool or santos fc would be cool to

do you plan to stay with the club for along time or leave for some asian club that would be cool or santos fc would be cool to
Not really people prefer to read about teams they know of

Wow.. Impressed on how fast you make your history.. How do you do that? like in less than a month you've past over a 3 year career... please tell me how you do that? hahaha. Superb History mate! Keep it up!

Im off work at the moment, so ive got plenty of time to play football manager! Apart from weekends and on it most of the time, haha next update coming soon!

Nice .... Can't wait 'till the next UPDATE! DO IT FAST! hahahaha ;)

Nice story mate Keep it up ,,, you should take over Grimsby Town lol :)

Suarez at Arsenal??? WOW! Just read through everything. And trust me, its one of the best stories in here! :)

Sorry guys, i've lost the save. Had to unistall it and re-install it with various other games on my laptop for various reasons, end of this story - thanks for everyone who followed! Will hopefully have another story up and going soon - anyone maybe like to see a story? Can foward suggestions, but yeah - I pretty much achieved everything I set out to do in this save anyways. My reputation was World Class by January with Arsenal. Once again, Thanks.