My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

well when you are on your tactics go on team instructions are adjust the defensive line to how you think it would help your team:P plus you may of needed to bring one or two players in tbh as united aint got that attacking strength without ronaldo and tevez on the game

My Team

Hello, Im man utd in my 3rd season and have brilliant team.. the first season i won a few cups and got a load of money nearly 200 million infact!!!! here is my team.. i think my team has the protenshall to win every cup i play in.. and i was right,.. here is my team..:: GK: Julio cesar RB:Srna.. Ramos LB: Evra Chelleni.. CB: Pepe Ferdinand Vidic.. RW:C Ronaldo: Navas LW: Vucinic : CM`S: Pirlo Diego Xavi Iniesta Ballack ST: Villa Torres Berbatov Rooney
What do you think???

could someone tell me what different player preffered moves they use for each postions example come deep for ball etc, should i trust the assistant ideas or not

could someone tell me what different player preffered moves they use for each postions example come deep for ball etc, should i trust the assistant ideas or not

well tbh mate it may be the case of likes of david villa : runs through middle often is needed for a forward ect you should use your judgement

sum1 help me with Aguero and Rooney using this tactic >"< Im playing Aguero as Trans. and Rooney as Complete. Fwd/attack. Aguero is good, but Rooney...

Cheers

Hello, Im man utd in my 3rd season and have brilliant team.. the first season i won a few cups and got a load of money nearly 200 million infact!!!! here is my team.. i think my team has the protenshall to win every cup i play in.. and i was right,.. here is my team..:: GK: Julio cesar RB:Srna.. Ramos LB: Evra Chelleni.. CB: Pepe Ferdinand Vidic.. RW:C Ronaldo: Navas LW: Vucinic : CM`S: Pirlo Diego Xavi Iniesta Ballack ST: Villa Torres Berbatov Rooney
What do you think???

you cheated!
no way you can buy all those players and maintain their wages

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

for me, it has been a case that more ppm doesnt means better player, soemtimes it backfires, for example like you long shot often for a guy with 5 longshot, or dribble down centre park with someone dribbling of 10 and below.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

sum1 help me with Aguero and Rooney using this tactic >"< Im playing Aguero as Trans. and Rooney as Complete. Fwd/attack. Aguero is good, but Rooney...

Cheers

Rooney should be on the left DLF, and Aguero can be complete forward, he has got similar or better stats than villa

Hello, Im man utd in my 3rd season and have brilliant team.. the first season i won a few cups and got a load of money nearly 200 million infact!!!! here is my team.. i think my team has the protenshall to win every cup i play in.. and i was right,.. here is my team..:: GK: Julio cesar RBrna.. Ramos LB: Evra Chelleni.. CB: Pepe Ferdinand Vidic.. RW:C Ronaldo: Navas LW: Vucinic : CM`S: Pirlo Diego Xavi Iniesta Ballack ST: Villa Torres Berbatov Rooney
What do you think???

iamfengxiao - what makes you think he has cheated ? he might of cheated but stil its up to him aint it really ?

englishpremierdivisiond.png

7cristianoronaldox.png

pretty good result, ronaldo is my top scorer, he replaced villa as complete forward just to try out, 37 goals in epl,

I finished my first in charge of my favourite team Man Utd won the league by a 8 point margin over Chelsea.

I also won comunnity sheild in 2009 and 2010 carling cup and champons league to win the treble using hans formation :D .

View attachment 24493

View attachment 24475

View attachment 24476

View attachment 24477

View attachment 24478

View attachment 24479

View attachment 24485

View attachment 24486

View attachment 24487

View attachment 24488

View attachment 24489

View attachment 24490

Villa got top scorer in the prem beating torres to it , he also got top scorer in champions league.

At the end of the season i recently made a tactic of my own my first ever tactic on an FM game in fact it proved to be a well made tactic

View attachment 24494

View attachment 24495

Weird looking tactic chapman7 but great result. Any other results with it?

Weird looking tactic chapman7 but great result. Any other results with it?

well han made one on last years game so i thought i might have a go at making a simular one and no not just yet since that match i have been uploading my screenshots which today took quite a while so took longer than i wanted. it does have its good and bad points)my version)

you got msn ?

btw ive noticed you have verrati in that tactic you have made can you send me a screenshot of how he end up near or over his peak plz

Na mate no msn. If you have more good results with your version of the tactic then upload it and i'm sure others will download especially if it results in some 9-1 victories!

did you say you dont a screenshot of that player i take it lol

Back