My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

good...my rooney got 37 goal...but this tac conceded too much...

ok il; try him then.

what players you signed then.

Guys..sorry..i can't assess internet since 3 weeks ago because of the stupid people that cutting the cable. Now, I can reply all the posts.

I signed Aguero for 52 million. He is doing a great job in 4 games for me..he scores 2 goals against Chelsea. :)

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:55 PM ----------

Attached Files
tac.gif
Villa V6 (Man Utd, Jun 2010).tac (1.1 KB, 393 views)
tac.gif
David Villa Man Utd v1 (Man Utd, Jun 2011).tac (1.1 KB, 176 views)
tac.gif
David Villa Man Utd 3rd (Man Utd, Jul 2012).tac (1.1 KB, 138 views)
which you use these links as the basis of your tactics?

The base tactic is V6 but the best so far 3rd and still have a new tactic that i will upload. :)

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

i have rooney and dzeko up front. who should play where?

also do you have to use a targetman with this tactic?

Rooney-DLF
Dzeko-CF and he is targetman by supply to head..

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

I finished my first in charge of my favourite team Man Utd won the league by a 8 point margin over Chelsea.

I also won comunnity sheild in 2009 and 2010 carling cup and champons league to win the treble using hans formation :D .

View attachment 24493

View attachment 24475

View attachment 24476

View attachment 24477

View attachment 24478

View attachment 24479

View attachment 24485

View attachment 24486

View attachment 24487

View attachment 24488

View attachment 24489

View attachment 24490

Villa got top scorer in the prem beating torres to it , he also got top scorer in champions league.

At the end of the season i recently made a tactic of my own my first ever tactic on an FM game in fact it proved to be a well made tactic

View attachment 24494

View attachment 24495

My great friend..if you can produce a great tactic like you did that same formation with mine in last year, post here mate. I'm interesting with your tactic..maybe we need to do some improvement to make it better. I see, my tactic used right winger but you used left winger. 9-1 is a biggest margin. You have done a great job mate. Well done. If you don't care, upload here and we will discuss. Maybe your tactic is better than me. ^^)

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

hanc anymore improvements?

Yes..and I will upload it. Maybe it is the last 4-2-2-2 or 4-4-2 formation because I want to try to build the same tactic with my 90 tactic using lonely striker..hopefully..and if i have more time, i will do..;)

Hi there..i would like to ask for your permission to use your tactic and post it in my blog. I would like to test it and post every details for every games. Hope to hear from you soon. I'm going to start a new game and start posting some result. Feel free to visit http://www.zizoufmcorner.blogspot.com/

Hi there..i would like to ask for your permission to use your tactic and post it in my blog. I would like to test it and post every details for every games. Hope to hear from you soon. I'm going to start a new game and start posting some result. Feel free to visit http://www.zizoufmcorner.blogspot.com/

Ok..now, I gave you permission to post it. ^^) No hal la bro..kalu u ade pape komen or wat perubhn pade taktik, boleh bgtahu saya..and you also can post your result here, so we can discuss in details. Hope you won more trophy with this tactic. (H)

Ok..now, I gave you permission to post it. No hal la bro..kalu u ade pape komen or wat perubhn pade taktik, boleh bgtahu saya..and you also can post your result here, so we can discuss in details. Hope you won more trophy with this tactic.

sure i think the defensive line needs a bit of tweaking tho as i had trouble against chelsea athough i was away but came out with a draw with villa scoring late on in the game:D if you could come on msn mate :D

Last edited:
i've try your tactic lots of time..i think more than 10 time! lol..the 1st one (v6) weaknesses are the backline. always vulnerable to counterattack..fast players will exploit especially torres..with gerrard behind him..i've lost 1-3 at old trafford against them..and then i try your 3rd tactic..very good tactic..but never win against chelsea..and another doubt is about the striker..the left one (deep lying) seems like didn't perform..especially rooney..but he really perform if i put him on the right (complete)..and then luckily i found someone that perform on the left slot, it's dzeko.hehe

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

i also try the 3rd tactic with international team, uruguay and mexico..still the problem is with the left slot striker..i'm shocked to see your deep lying striker performing so well..mybe i must have villa

i've try your tactic lots of time..i think more than 10 time! lol..the 1st one (v6) weaknesses are the backline. always vulnerable to counterattack..fast players will exploit especially torres..with gerrard behind him..i've lost 1-3 at old trafford against them..and then i try your 3rd tactic..very good tactic..but never win against chelsea..and another doubt is about the striker..the left one (deep lying) seems like didn't perform..especially rooney..but he really perform if i put him on the right (complete)..and then luckily i found someone that perform on the left slot, it's dzeko.hehe

i also try the 3rd tactic with international team, uruguay and mexico..still the problem is with the left slot striker..i'm shocked to see your deep lying striker performing so well..mybe i must have villa

well tbh it aint that his tactic has trouble around his defence han builds his tactics around which players are better in each position e.g. villa has all the atributes to be the complete striker as he has pace, acceration, creativity, flair, finishing, dribbling ect how about trying my tactic if your midfield is more solid than your striker just will have to rotate dzeko with rooney to keep him happy:D

Han ur tactic is immense with england and chelsea ive won 3 prems 2 fa 1 champs league 4 community shield and 2012 euros :)

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

try my new tactic.^^)

My new tactic. The result likes on the screens ^^)

I use Aguero as DLF

Last edited:
so han when do you think we shud talk about my version tactic of your 09 ?

so han when do you think we shud talk about my version tactic of your 09 ?

I will give it try first and we will discuss it. I hope your tactic is better than 09 that I created. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

LOL WTF Villa plays 38 times in league games and 16 continental (that's full right?)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=25897&d=1263182024

Don't he ever got tired or get injured even once? Doping ftw:P

Yeah..he still got injured and tired but I take a risk to play him..and he still can score 1 or 2 goals. I think that year is his prime time maybe. But he never get exhausted at that year. ^^)

hi hancuryahudi its been along time :) once again im following this thread trying your tactis and like always your tactics are awesome im still have some matches to play but im 10 points ahead of chelsea...now like everybody says the main problem its that concedes a lot and i been unfortunate that i a big part of the season rio, vidic and oshea were injured causing me more troubles of what im going through now that rio and vidic are back but thanks to another thread called want a extremely solid defence and to an unfreakingly amazing foster i could say that your tactic David Villa V3 its probably perfect with that instructions to the center backs now im gonna to try your latest David Villa Man Utd 5th and then i tell you how it works :)

I will give it try first and we will discuss it. I hope your tactic is better than 09 that I created.

well like i said before i beleive it still has problems my only big test was chelsea and i drew that so hopefully we can discuss about how to demolish bigger teams:D

do you not have rooney anymore ?as you have been playing Aguero in DLF

i've got aguero and dzeko how should i play them aguero dlf and dzek cf with ball to head ??

Back