My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

Hanc do you have any recommendation for PPM for the different positions?

Will hugging touchline help the fullbacks?
Will move in channels/cut inside help the wingers?

i think that for ppm is all down to the players abilities tbh imo:D

Just a quick question. Every1 seems to be able to buy players in there first season who if i try cost me my entire Transfer budget.

Ribery if i try they want at least 45-55 million most of the time
Villa never had they sell me him for less than 60 million
Van der vaart never tired

Yes i play as man utd so am i doing something wrong here, why do i get charged so much when every1 seems to be able to buy all these players in there first season??

Just a quick question. Every1 seems to be able to buy players in there first season who if i try cost me my entire Transfer budget.

Yes i play as man utd so am i doing something wrong here, why do i get charged so much when every1 seems to be able to buy all these players in there first season??

you need to negotiate with the team :D

this is how my season is going so far .... im thinking of getting a winger in january transfer window not sure if i shud get ribery,sanchez or joaquin(spelling) ..

View attachment 20847

joaquin better for backup and sanchez - later :P hes only 20 at the start and not that good for Manu. So you need Ribery :P or Silva.

i need a lef winger more so maybe ribery just getting the money to sign him. i did try to swap ribery for o'shea plus 20 mill got accepted but he wont agree to lower wages and wanted me to pay him £12,000 untill 2012

The training is depends on the players abilities like chapman said. In my opinion, for wing back, it is better if he is a fast player with a good pace because he need to help winger and will pace the opponent players. So, he need to be train like these;
1. Run with ball down left/right
2. Get forward whenever possible
3. Hug touch line

For winger, it is important to train him to;
1. Run with ball often
2. Run with ball down right/left
3. Cut inside or move into channels

Hope this will help you. :)

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Villa-Offer him 58million. This value is same either 10.1 or 10.2 patch. :)
Ribery-My 1st January transfer window, 42.5million and if you try at 2nd season, he will be bought at 30-35million.
Silva-I bought him 34.5million in my 2nd season. :)

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

this is how my season is going so far .... im thinking of getting a winger in january transfer window not sure if i shud get ribery,sanchez or joaquin(spelling) ..

View attachment 20847

Ribery is the best because his stat is already great. If you cannot bought him, go to Silva or Sanchez. Both are young and awesome. Sanchez is great in my 2nd season. He is faster, great dribbling and pace. ^^)

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

i need a lef winger more so maybe ribery just getting the money to sign him. i did try to swap ribery for o'shea plus 20 mill got accepted but he wont agree to lower wages and wanted me to pay him £12,000 untill 2012

Try Sanchez..train him in left position.

Attached Files
tac.gif
Villa V6 (Man Utd, Jun 2010).tac (1.1 KB, 393 views)
tac.gif
David Villa Man Utd v1 (Man Utd, Jun 2011).tac (1.1 KB, 176 views)
tac.gif
David Villa Man Utd 3rd (Man Utd, Jul 2012).tac (1.1 KB, 138 views)
which you use these links as the basis of your tactics?

Great Tactic for Man Utd (using latest version)! I'm scoring a lot of goals, won 7-0 away against Porto in Champions Leauge. I'm in the first season, and Rooney is scoring and scoring and scoring.. Owen scores his share too. Have bought David Villa, he's coming in january 2010 (50 mill £, and 30 after 50 league games). Also bought Jovetic, he's doing great on the left wing.

i have rooney and dzeko up front. who should play where?

also do you have to use a targetman with this tactic?

Last edited:
Very effective tactic, first time i used it, should of won really, tore them apart

Cheer mate. will use it for World Cup

Wow..can you show me his screenshot? And what duty and role that you set for Ribery?

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

I just bought Villa to give more strength for attacking and Vargas as cover to wing-back left. :)
Sry for late post :P

i didnt change anything, inside forward - attack, as u said he cut inside and score some, not loads but some :P, maybe too, because german league is lower at least lower than english :P

i had Robben on left, Ribery on right ( dunno why he prefer left :P, cause hes right - footed), he sometimes cut from byline straight to the goal, it looks funny :P Now i have Sanchez and he do same thing :). Maybe they show it with weaker defensors :D.

Sanchez scored twice 1 minute ago ^^,i think key is theyr all very pacey i mean ribery,wallcot,sanchez,agbonlahor so yeah im directing it :P

Last edited:
okay if you are looking to get the best out of ribery you are best placing him on the left so he can cut in and yes sanchez scored 2 in 7and 11 minutes into the game against wolves:D

This tactics really helpful!
Even though i haven't entered the competition yet but the friendly score is brilliant!

4 - 0 against Peterborough
7 - 0 againt Empoli
1 - 0 against Bologna

Hopefully, this result will continue

Back