My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

Im at Man Utd as well, n this tactic is fantastic. Some may say its bcoz Man Utd but its truly great tactic. Score lotsof goals, but first haft season, conceding some goals, so i change a bit in defendin.

DCl (Center Def- Stopper) : 0 for mentality and freedom, 5 for closin down, man mark + no tigh markin
DCr(Limited Def-Cover): 0 for mentality and freedom, 0 for closin down, zonal mark + tight markin

(change stopper to defend if u want :D )

Vidic scores 23 goals (11 league goals), Rio 10, Evans 5, Mertersacker 10---->use corner-scoring methods ^^

Also, i set two wing players to mark near post and far post as defending freekick ----> i havent conceded from freekicks yet ! there are nearly 4-8 times as they deny goals after gkeeper fail to save :D.

cheers

--------------------------

Vidic scores 2 more goals |), against Tottenham in FA final, win 2-1 XD, and against Real in CL final, ...... ..they win 3-2 :@

Last edited:
Im at Man Utd as well, n this tactic is fantastic. Some may say its bcoz Man Utd but its truly great tactic. Score lotsof goals, but first haft season, conceding some goals, so i change a bit in defendin.

DCl (Center Def- Stopper) : 0 for mentality and freedom, 5 for closin down, man mark + no tigh markin
DCr(Limited Def-Cover): 0 for mentality and freedom, 0 for closin down, zonal mark + tight markin

(change stopper to defend if u want :D )

Vidic scores 23 goals (11 league goals), Rio 10, Evans 5, Mertersacker 10---->use corner-scoring methods ^^

Also, i set two wing players to mark near post and far post as defending freekick ----> i havent conceded from freekicks yet ! there are nearly 4-8 times as they deny goals after gkeeper fail to save :D.

cheers

--------------------------

Vidic scores 2 more goals |), against Tottenham in FA final, win 2-1 XD, and against Real in CL final, ...... ..they win 3-2 :@

which tactic did you use for corners?

which tactic did you use for corners?

I cant rmb exactly WHO post it, but the thread named like " want more goals from corner? ".

2 fullback stay back

1 DC attacks FAR POST , another DC CHALLENGES KEEPER ( its funny that Rio scores some goals after Vidic's header deflected )

2 wingers both NEAR POST FLICK ON

1 MC LURK OUTSIDE, another MC ATTACK NEAR POST

2 FC both ATTACK BALL FROM DEEF

Choose Set pieces : FAR POST

( IF u use other formations, just need to set players into each duty )

Thanks for ppl who post that in other thread!
Cheers.

Last edited:
I cant rmb exactly WHO post it, but the thread named like " want more goals from corner? ".

2 fullback stay back

1 DC attacks FAR POST , another DC CHALLENGES KEEPER ( its funny that Rio scores some goals after Vidic's header deflected )

2 wingers both NEAR POST FLICK ON

1 MC LURK OUTSIDE, another MC ATTACK NEAR POST

2 FC both ATTACK BALL FROM DEEF

Choose Set pieces : FAR POST

( IF u use other formations, just need to set players into each duty )

Thanks for ppl who post that in other thread!
Cheers.
did you set corner takers to use alternate legs?

did you set corner takers to use alternate legs?

nah, my first consideration is corner taking stats. But i realise that DC who challenges keeper has greater chance to score if we set corner takers to use alternate legs.

nah, my first consideration is corner taking stats. But i realise that DC who challenges keeper has greater chance to score if we set corner takers to use alternate legs.

i realize that alternate legs makes the ball goes outside to the middle 6yard box sometimes, thats why i asked.

thanks GOD, this is OK for patch 2 :D. But still need to work on two DC.

anyone tweak the freekick taking etc? THere is no goal from IFK or DFK at all

I think we shoul spend time in finding the way of preventing goals from thru balls. Im trying to use a SW bcoz linemans seem to be lazy to raise the flag. Lots of goals have been scored eventhough it IS offside.

When u decide to sign players, Intelligent is important.

Rare magic rocket or "banana" shot i think.

Ahhhh, and the coaching stats has been good. Almost 4.5 or 5 star. Someone recommend coach with 4.5 or 5 star for attacking ?

If your man utd promote Tony Whelean to coach or first team coach he is 4 stars, or use meulensteen 4.5 stars,

If your man utd promote Tony Whelean to coach or first team coach he is 4 stars, or use meulensteen 4.5 stars,
i did, but the calculation shows him and meulensteen are not more than 4 stars. About 4-8 point more to reach 4.5 stars for attacking.

i did, but the calculation shows him and meulensteen are not more than 4 stars. About 4-8 point more to reach 4.5 stars for attacking.

Are you sure? In my one he 4.5 stars. I couldn't find any more, apart from these. Rene Meulensteen (4.5 stars),Bernhard Peters (4.5 stars),Gianpiero Ventrone (4 stars),Pat Rice (4 stars),Franco Baldini (4 stars),Andre Vilas Boas (4 stars),Tito Vilanova (4 stars),Steve Round (4 stars),Sonny Anderson (4 stars) and Seppo Eichkom (4 stars)

heya really like your thinking i was just wondering why i got such a bad budget in season 2

this tactic is crazy
just beat antwerp 14 nil i know their poor compared to united
but it wasnt my first team and i had 10 men for 3/4 of game
wingers scored park got 4 nani 3

Hancuryahudi, I already used your formation, but somehow there are still a lot of weakness there, not to offend :). I really need your help :P

I found the problem especially in defence where there's a gap between defend and midfield, can you give me an advice on how to tighten the gap? The defensive line seems penetrable.

It seems to struggle against 4-4-2 formation. God, I quite frustated.

I used Man Utd and even though it's scores a lot and still in 1st on EPL, i think it hasn't reach the maximum potential., especially in defend. Do you have any sugestion ?

Thank you! or maybe other people could help me? Big Thanks!

Hancuryahudi, I already used your formation, but somehow there are still a lot of weakness there, not to offend :). I really need your help :P

I found the problem especially in defence where there's a gap between defend and midfield, can you give me an advice on how to tighten the gap? The defensive line seems penetrable.

I used Man Utd and even though it's scores a lot and still in 1st on EPL, i think it hasn't reach the maximum potential., especially in defend. Do you have any sugestion ?

whats your team?

Hancuryahudi, I already used your formation, but somehow there are still a lot of weakness there, not to offend . I really need your help

perhaps you could tweak the defensive line and all depends which players you are using in your lineup:P

i went on to only loosing 1 or 2 games :P

Hancuryahudi, I already used your formation, but somehow there are still a lot of weakness there, not to offend . I really need your help

perhaps you could tweak the defensive line and all depends which players you are using in your lineup:P

i went on to only loosing 1 or 2 games :P

What do you mean about tweaking the defensive line? Sorry, but i'm a newbie :P

whats your team?

MU, all player still the same. Haven't made any transfer yet.

Back