My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

i've got aguero and dzeko how should i play them aguero dlf and dzek cf with ball to head ??

i beleive Aguero either as DLF or Poacher and for Dzeko Target man - as he has good header on him.

I dont get it. What tactic should i actually use, like wats the best one? can you link me please ?

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:47 PM ----------

also i can see the 3rd tactic uses a target man, im not sure if id like to use that one. does the 1st one get good results at all?
to be honest i dnt mind, i jst wna use the best one:)

thanks mate !

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

CAN ANY1 TELL ME, ON THE 3RD TACTIC, OUT OF THE COMPLETE FORWARD AND DEEP LYING FORWARD, WHO IS THE TARGET MAN?

IS THERE SUPPOSED TO BE A PLAYMAKER AND TARGET MAN, OR HAS THE INSTRUCTIONS JST COPIED WRONGLY:s ?

I dont get it. What tactic should i actually use, like wats the best one? can you link me please ?

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:47 PM ----------

also i can see the 3rd tactic uses a target man, im not sure if id like to use that one. does the 1st one get good results at all?
to be honest i dnt mind, i jst wna use the best one

thanks mate !

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

CAN ANY1 TELL ME, ON THE 3RD TACTIC, OUT OF THE COMPLETE FORWARD AND DEEP LYING FORWARD, WHO IS THE TARGET MAN?

IS THERE SUPPOSED TO BE A PLAYMAKER AND TARGET MAN, OR HAS THE INSTRUCTIONS JST COPIED WRONGLY:s ?

han has made tactics around his squad as he has made several and people have weaknesses and strengths in their squad so some people will struggle at first while the tactic is new to the team the squad may be underperforming until they get used to it

han could you post your transfer dealings for your new tactic please?
just interested in your purchases etc ^^)
thanks!

hi hancuryahudi its been along time :) once again im following this thread trying your tactis and like always your tactics are awesome im still have some matches to play but im 10 points ahead of chelsea...now like everybody says the main problem its that concedes a lot and i been unfortunate that i a big part of the season rio, vidic and oshea were injured causing me more troubles of what im going through now that rio and vidic are back but thanks to another thread called want a extremely solid defence and to an unfreakingly amazing foster i could say that your tactic David Villa V3 its probably perfect with that instructions to the center backs now im gonna to try your latest David Villa Man Utd 5th and then i tell you how it works :)

Yeah..you are one of the people that use my tactic. Thanks mate. ^^) OK..and as usuall, you could post your result here. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

well like i said before i beleive it still has problems my only big test was chelsea and i drew that so hopefully we can discuss about how to demolish bigger teams:D

do you not have rooney anymore ?as you have been playing Aguero in DLF

Yeah, our aim is to win in bigger margin against bigger teams. I still used him but just rotate with Aguero. ;) And I also have a regen that can be my next Villa. (H)

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

well like i said before i beleive it still has problems my only big test was chelsea and i drew that so hopefully we can discuss about how to demolish bigger teams:D

do you not have rooney anymore ?as you have been playing Aguero in DLF

Yeah, our aim is to win in bigger margin against bigger teams. I still used him but just rotate with Aguero. ;) Yes, Aguero was played as DLF. He just need to come deep to get the ball before supplying it to the Villa or dribbling to scores. And I also have a regen that can be my next Villa. (H)

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

i've got aguero and dzeko how should i play them aguero dlf and dzek cf with ball to head ??

Like Chapman said or you can put Dzeko as complete forward as target man with supply ball to his head. The supply ball to feet is suit to player with high of technique and for the run with ball is suit to player with high speed. Aguero can be deep lying forward or complete forward. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

hanc, what training do you have aguero on?

I just set him to default. :D

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

to be honest i dnt mind, i jst wna use the best one:)

thanks mate !

3rd is the basic. 4th and 5th is tweaked from 3rd but have improvement in the backline. I suggest you used my latest, 5th. ;)

For the 3rd tactic, complete forward is a target man. Supply ball to feet is for technique player, run onto the ball is for fast player and to head is for a high jumping player. I used a playmaker to generate the midfield and to supply a killer ball to the front. Anderson is my 1st choice for the playmaker. (H)

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Hanc your 5th tactic, what are the changes to it that you made? Improvements?

Improvement on the wingback. They can cut the winger from run with ball. So, less run from opponent winger will result less crossing and from there, we can launch counter attack. ^^)

I have problems with the back four as well but later on, its fine and i have 10 games not conceded ( akinfeev ls mah gk). I also recommend u guys Fazio ( sevilla) and Marciell...(PSV). The former improves remarkably, while the latter always has solid game. 1st season both are around 9m. 2nd season maybe from 24-30m >+<.

I dont know how to show trainin schedule, but i share " clicking number" to train defender: (im working at farm btw :D)

12, 14,0(gk),18,12,20,12,7,9 ---->u increase strength to 13 around Nov. Using the method " 7,11,13,19" to train is the best.

Han when do you wanna discuss my tactic then mate?

I have complete used your tactic for 10 games. Your tactic is good. I like when they launch a counter attack and your wingback is fast to cross the ball from deep to a complete forward and a complete forward used his skills to dribble and past the opponents to scores. ;)

But the midfield is not working well. Both MC is set to long shot often and this will make a waste of the chances because the long shot is suits to player that have a high stats for long shot. And I think we just need only one player to have a long shots. So its good if you have a Box-to-box MC with a higher of long shot. The playmaker is must be higher on dribbling, passing, creativity, finishing, off the ball and so on.

Your tactic is working well when attack. Someone on the picth will cover your defense line. So, he can break the counter attack from the opponents by cuts or catching the striker or AMC of opponents. This will reduce the chances of the opponents to scores. ^^)

So far your tactic is good my mate. See your result, you can beat Boro at their home by 9-1 is a bigger margin. You can see my result on the screens by using your tactic. Just remember, I used your tactic on my save game not a new game. So, I not have the friendlies to test it. It will need a gel in the team for a new tactic. Since that, I have seen that my players working good in each position except both MC (box-to-box and advanced playmaker).

I think you can tweaked the MC so they can play a beautiful game with supplying a killer balls. This is one of the important aspect in my philosophy. ^^) I just wanna see your tactic is working well like mine in 09. Keep going chapman. ^^)

sorry what i meant is that, does the tactic work if you choose not to play with a targetman, or do you have to play with one?

Sorry, my bad. :D I think you can also success if you not play a target man. Actually I likely to use a target man for a lonely striker like what I'm done in my 09 tactic. So, for that reason and by the interesting from Chapman for this tactic, I will working on it and will upload a new tactic. This tactic same as mine in 09 with use only one striker and he is suits to be a target man. ;)

I have complete used your tactic for 10 games. Your tactic is good. I like when they launch a counter attack and your wingback is fast to cross the ball from deep to a complete forward and a complete forward used his skills to dribble and past the opponents to scores.

But the midfield is not working well. Both MC is set to long shot often and this will make a waste of the chances because the long shot is suits to player that have a high stats for long shot. And I think we just need only one player to have a long shots. So its good if you have a Box-to-box MC with a higher of long shot. The playmaker is must be higher on dribbling, passing, creativity, finishing, off the ball and so on.

Your tactic is working well when attack. Someone on the picth will cover your defense line. So, he can break the counter attack from the opponents by cuts or catching the striker or AMC of opponents. This will reduce the chances of the opponents to scores.

So far your tactic is good my mate. See your result, you can beat Boro at their home by 9-1 is a bigger margin. You can see my result on the screens by using your tactic. Just remember, I used your tactic on my save game not a new game. So, I not have the friendlies to test it. It will need a gel in the team for a new tactic. Since that, I have seen that my players working good in each position except both MC (box-to-box and advanced playmaker).

I think you can tweaked the MC so they can play a beautiful game with supplying a killer balls. This is one of the important aspect in my philosophy. I just wanna see your tactic is working well like mine in 09. Keep going chapman.

well thats odd i dont remember putting long shots on both cm's well ill just have to reveiw that. my biggest win is 9-1 away at borough but in my team its just the defence and in need in selling players as my squad is over 25 players. so thats my plan in the jan window. i cant seem to get any offers for kzucsakc (spelling) you will need to come on msn possibly tommorow so we can talk in detail mate. im unbeten in the league after 10/11 games XD

Sorry, my bad. :D I think you can also success if you not play a target man. Actually I likely to use a target man for a lonely striker like what I'm done in my 09 tactic. So, for that reason and by the interesting from Chapman for this tactic, I will working on it and will upload a new tactic. This tactic same as mine in 09 with use only one striker and he is suits to be a target man. ;)
also how you you play against odd formations with this? since you have a big gap between defence and midfield?

Thank you for the amazing tactic, signed villa unbelievable (and i've never had berbatov play so well) the only thing is i've scored about 3 goals from corners ( every time the ball comes into the box vidic or ferdinand blow it over the bar) any tips

I'm using the 1st tactic you made. Cheers!

Amazing first season, Arsenal finished with 101 pts in 1st and i finished 2nd with 99. I couldn't believe it. I've never seen the AI with more then 90 pts so great season, reminding me why i fell in love with the game, albeit even if i didn't win a trophy, the race to beat Arsenal and having competition, needless, to say kept me playing more and more.

Thank you for the amazing tactic, signed villa unbelievable (and i've never had berbatov play so well) the only thing is i've scored about 3 goals from corners ( every time the ball comes into the box vidic or ferdinand blow it over the bar) any tips

I'm using the 1st tactic you made. Cheers!
i have found out that in fm10 esp the patch two, playing corners to de far post gets u more goals. i have vidic and he's scored 10 already for me. i have 16 goals from corners. and am only half way thru. i'll suggest you use the 5th tactic but tweak the corner tactics like this:
1. corners-- far post
2. dc- best header attack far post, 2nd best challenge keeper
3. mc's- one with gud shot lurk outside area to bounce on loose balls. the other one attack near post
3. fullbacks- stay back
4. strikers- all attack from deep
5. wingers- both near post flick ons.

get a gud corner taker for inswinging crosses. left footed tke from right side and vice versa.

try this and lets see. kindda working for me.

Last edited:
hanc i think the 5th tactic is good but you need some tweakin @ the corners section. i think you can consider the tactic that was somewhere here. i think if you search : want to score more from corners. playing the ball 2 the far post works for me. good work. i now have ribery as well and funny enaf i got him for 38mil pounds in january. i was shocked ma self. got villa also for 58mil. see de screensht. am in ma 3rd season and used all ur tactics but i think the 5th is so far the best. my screen shots below. anyone seen that rooney's stats are **** but he scores loads? am in feb 3rd season and he's already scored 30, villa 17 berba 12

Back