My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

look @ rooney? lol. his finishing isnt kindda improving in figures but he scores loads. has anyone gotten rooney to have like a finishing of 17 or 18 or mor? pls post screen and tell me how u trained him.

hanc i think the 5th tactic is good but you need some tweakin @ the corners section. i think you can consider the tactic that was somewhere here. i think if you search : want to score more from corners. playing the ball 2 the far post works for me. good work. i now have ribery as well and funny enaf i got him for 38mil pounds in january. i was shocked ma self. got villa also for 58mil. see de screensht. am in ma 3rd season and used all ur tactics but i think the 5th is so far the best. my screen shots below. anyone seen that rooney's stats are **** but he scores loads? am in feb 3rd season and he's already scored 30, villa 17 berba 12
why does everyone constantly try and sign villa for so much, the brilliant thing about this tactic is that it still works fantastically without him. its all about changing the supply to match your striker

why does everyone constantly try and sign villa for so much, the brilliant thing about this tactic is that it still works fantastically without him. its all about changing the supply to match your striker

yes m8. i know dat nd ve tried wif loads of strikers including lacina traore. the screen i showed is de one am currently playing dats y. u dnt necessarily need villa bt am a personal fun nd wld love it if manutd signs him 4 real in de summer. anyway i jst trashed manshitty in a champions league quarters wif villa's help. lol. i pray we gve em 5 on wed. villa scored a hattrick and added an assist.

hanc i think the 5th tactic is good but you need some tweakin @ the corners section. i think you can consider the tactic that was somewhere here. i think if you search : want to score more from corners. playing the ball 2 the far post works for me. good work. i now have ribery as well and funny enaf i got him for 38mil pounds in january. i was shocked ma self. got villa also for 58mil. see de screensht. am in ma 3rd season and used all ur tactics but i think the 5th is so far the best. my screen shots below. anyone seen that rooney's stats are **** but he scores loads? am in feb 3rd season and he's already scored 30, villa 17 berba 12
Attached Thumbnails

if you think that tactic is good you should download mine ive scored 39 goals in 14 league matches (thats only in the league:D) aswell of being 7 points clear at the top of the table with spurs being my next only closest oppopments as chelsea started badly and are currently placed in 3rd :D

which patch do you use? 10.1.0 or 10.1.1? because i still didn't get the right result..and villa at 58m? that's rare

look @ rooney? lol. his finishing isnt kindda improving in figures but he scores loads. has anyone gotten rooney to have like a finishing of 17 or 18 or mor? pls post screen and tell me how u trained him.

i've always thought rooney's stats are quite low for how well he does
this is rooney for me after 3 seasons

which patch do you use? 10.1.0 or 10.1.1? because i still didn't get the right result..and villa at 58m? that's rare

am currently using 10.2 u can get villa for 58mil. am manutd so i bid straight away when i started the game and made it non negotiable and they accepted. yes the tactic works with the right players as well. infact any gud player would do. i have tweaked the corner instructions as well so i tend to score a lot from corners and freekicks as well. this my team. i just won the league having played only 32 games.

if you think that tactic is good you should download mine ive scored 39 goals in 14 league matches (thats only in the league:D) aswell of being 7 points clear at the top of the table with spurs being my next only closest oppopments as chelsea started badly and are currently placed in 3rd :D

actually your tactic is also very good. am using that in another save since i always read you bothering hanc about it. i'll upload some screens soon. i see u are using the idea behind hanc's version 7 in fm09. thats kuul. u need 2 tweak the midfield and amc positions a bit so they score more goals and i suggest u remove the long shots in midfield, make them sometimes. in patch 10.2, they ve made it so real that u dont always score from longshots and freekicks so tweak it a bit. i'll also tweak and maybe @ de end of the season in ma other save game i;ll post screens. anyway chapman7, gr8 tactic. cheers,

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Does it work with 10.2?

yes it does work with the new patch. u gotta be real so when you are playing tough games and u r leading 1-0 and around the 75th or 80th min, choose control jst 2 waste tym or u might concede late. sometimes i start certain games with overloading. i find it works against the top 4. i guess they dont like de pressure. lol. i sometimes use retain possession as well as pass to feet, alll depends on how de match is going. and use the split view 2 know ur teams motivation cos team talks work well. the can win games. i actually observe the game and tweak accordingly. lol. but i suck @ managing.

actually your tactic is also very good. am using that in another save since i always read you bothering hanc about it. i'll upload some screens soon. i see u are using the idea behind hanc's version 7 in fm09. thats kuul. u need 2 tweak the midfield and amc positions a bit so they score more goals and i suggest u remove the long shots in midfield, make them sometimes. in patch 10.2, they ve made it so real that u dont always score from longshots and freekicks so tweak it a bit. i'll also tweak and maybe @ de end of the season in ma other save game i;ll post screens. anyway chapman7, gr8 tactic. cheers,

yes when i saw that hanc mentioned it i ooked the next day but on mine it aint ticked il try uploading up the tactic to see if makes a difference and my kroos is scoring in AMC just need rooney to adjust to the position as i rotate him and kroos XD i have my midfield assisting my striker instead of scoring atm villa has something around 29 goals in 11 matches in all comps not sure ill post up screens after my next match as ive nearly played 15 gamesXD

this is what i just did to man city in the fa cup. rather angry and sad they beat us 2-1 real life. ahhhh. am soo ****** off. but hopefully we can turn the game around when they cam 2 old trafford nxt week.

Last edited:
Whilst using this tactic, what would u say is the best touchline Instruction to start with? or even when u go ahead by 2 goals etc?, im not getting as much success as u guys state, but i am fairly new to this!

Carlos

Whilst using this tactic, what would u say is the best touchline Instruction to start with? or even when u go ahead by 2 goals etc?, im not getting as much success as u guys state, but i am fairly new to this!

Carlos

well personally i dont give a touchline instruction unless its neccersary and it would help if you gave us the name of the tactic you are using:/

Im using the same tactic from the orginal thread:

GK: Van Der Sar
FBL: Evra (Automatic)
FBR: Maicon (Support or Automatic)
DC: Vidic (Defend)
DC: Ferdinand (Defend)
MC: De Rossi (Box to Box Midfielder)
MC: Valencia (Advanced Playmaker )(Attack or Support)
WL/R:Giggs and Tosic (Inside Forward) (Attack)
ST: Rooney Deep Lying Forward (Attack or Support)
ST: Villa Complete Forward (Attack)

Thats the team im using at the moment.

Also how long roughly (say u play 5 hours a day) how long will it take u to do a season? Do u just keep cracking on pressing spacebar til match day, or do u do prolonged searching and fiddling inbetween?

Carlos

Im using the same tactic from the orginal thread:

GK: Van Der Sar
FBL: Evra (Automatic)
FBR: Maicon (Support or Automatic)
DC: Vidic (Defend)
DC: Ferdinand (Defend)
MC: De Rossi (Box to Box Midfielder)
MC: Valencia (Advanced Playmaker )(Attack or Support)
WL/R:Giggs and Tosic (Inside Forward) (Attack)
ST: Rooney Deep Lying Forward (Attack or Support)
ST: Villa Complete Forward (Attack)

Thats the team im using at the moment.

Also how long roughly (say u play 5 hours a day) how long will it take u to do a season? Do u just keep cracking on pressing spacebar til match day, or do u do prolonged searching and fiddling inbetween?

Carlos

well you need to invest in a new winger as giggs aint all that i would suggest Juan Manuel Vargas also play Valencia is much more affective down the wing or you could buy Alexis Sanchez for another fast winger :D

ook cheers bud ill look them up. What about the "How long does it take to complete a season?" question?

Carlos

ook cheers bud ill look them up. What about the "How long does it take to complete a season?" question?

Carlos

it takes me different times all the time as i tend to search into new players i mite want to invest into in the next window for transfers and all depend if my laptop crashes or not sometime it does if want it to do something a bit extreem lol other than that i just play the matches im only in my 2nd season with villa playing immenseXD

Back