My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

also how you you play against odd formations with this? since you have a big gap between defence and midfield?

Now, I think there is no big gap anymore with my new tactic that is similar with 09..;)

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

hanc i think the 5th tactic is good but you need some tweakin @ the corners section. i think you can consider the tactic that was somewhere here. i think if you search : want to score more from corners. playing the ball 2 the far post works for me. good work. i now have ribery as well and funny enaf i got him for 38mil pounds in january. i was shocked ma self. got villa also for 58mil. see de screensht. am in ma 3rd season and used all ur tactics but i think the 5th is so far the best. my screen shots below. anyone seen that rooney's stats are **** but he scores loads? am in feb 3rd season and he's already scored 30, villa 17 berba 12

Thanks mate. I have tweaked the corner setting based on what you have said and I will upload a new tactic. Hope it will scores more from corners and I'm appreciate if anyone can improve it. ^^)

This is my latest tactic same as 09 tactic. It is applied a lonely striker.

You can see the screens for the result. Any recommendation, just let me know and sorry guys if I'm late to reply your post. I'm too busy in study. But I will spent my time in this forum. ^^)

Last edited:
You can see the screens for the result. Any recommendation, just let me know and sorry guys if I'm late to reply your post. I'm too busy in study. But I will spent my time in this forum.
Attached Thumbnails

not saying your tactic isnt going to be good or anything but aint it bit easier as you are far ahead into the game as some of us are still in the 2nd possibly 3 rd season and youre now in your five seasons in so i would say its a bit easier lol but ill stil try it out ;)

This is my latest tactic same as 09 tactic. It is applied a lonely striker.

You can see the screens for the result. Any recommendation, just let me know and sorry guys if I'm late to reply your post. I'm too busy in study. But I will spent my time in this forum. ^^)
looks good, its similar to united asymmetric system, though you have a box to box mid instead of a dmc playing deep lying playmaker. i think you should also post a mirror image version (for teams who may already have a left sided inside forward)

also targetman:
quick: run on to ball
technical: feet
tall:head

is that right? or do they have to be run onto ball at all times?

not saying your tactic isnt going to be good or anything but aint it bit easier as you are far ahead into the game as some of us are still in the 2nd possibly 3 rd season and youre now in your five seasons in so i would say its a bit easier lol but ill stil try it out ;)

I see..don't worry, I will testing with new game..I just not have enough time at the moment. I will upload the result after I tried it. ^^)

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

looks good, its similar to united asymmetric system, though you have a box to box mid instead of a dmc playing deep lying playmaker. i think you should also post a mirror image version (for teams who may already have a left sided inside forward)

also targetman:
quick: run on to ball
technical: feet
tall:head

is that right? or do they have to be run onto ball at all times?

Yeah..I use Box-to-box and Advanced Playmaker. For the left side, I use Winger and right side still Inside Forward. I will post the mirror image. That's true mate. No, run onto ball at all times is suits to player with higher dribbling and acceleration. ^^)

which players are the most importnat for you formation. looking at it i think its those in the spine, the B2B, the trequartista and the striker, ideally they should be the 3 best players in your team?

which players are the most importnat for you formation. looking at it i think its those in the spine, the B2B, the trequartista and the striker, ideally they should be the 3 best players in your team?

That's right..plus Inside Forward. :)

I see..don't worry, I will testing with new game..I just not have enough time at the moment. I will upload the result after I tried it.

ok im going to go on football manager in bit so il give it a go then :D

i used it and it aint bad either :P ive put poacher as complete forward instead :D as villa had scored 35 in 25 before i used your tactic :P

Can I use the last tactics (David Villa 5th) on patch 10.1.1.and with some other club?

Last edited:
i used it and it aint bad either :P ive put poacher as complete forward instead :D as villa had scored 35 in 25 before i used your tactic :P

Same with me..I have changed it to Complete Forward..still good..

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Can I use the last tactics (David Villa 5th) on patch 10.1.1.and with some other club?

You can used it..5th is the best for 4-4-2..^^)

i found dzeko who is tranfer listed on my game by request as he aint moved from wolfsburg and with berbatov out on loan and owen unhappy i only have villa as my main striker (but hes out for a couple of weeks with a twisted knee:( ) so not sure if i should snap him up or not as i want to sign aguero some time in my game :/

this is just my opinion but since the supply is run onto ball, surely you'd want a quicker player, so i wouldnt get him

but i dont play the 4-4-2 formation i play the formation i created tht han then created his own version XD

Your welcome my mate..;)

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

i found dzeko who is tranfer listed on my game by request as he aint moved from wolfsburg and with berbatov out on loan and owen unhappy i only have villa as my main striker (but hes out for a couple of weeks with a twisted knee:( ) so not sure if i should snap him up or not as i want to sign aguero some time in my game :/

I think you just need to wait for Aguero. Although his tag price is expensive but he will give you more goals and assists. It depends on you. Dzeko is one of the best striker in the game. If you had him and want to play him as target man, of course the ball supply is to his head. And he also can scores from corners. ^^)

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

this is just my opinion but since the supply is run onto ball, surely you'd want a quicker player, so i wouldnt get him

Can you show me who is your target man? :D

hey i was gonn ask, my team is
van der sar
evra
vidic
ferdinand
chretien
modric
fletcher
hamsik
valencia
dzeko
rooney.

in your 4-4-2, should i set hamsik as the playmaker?

but i dont play the 4-4-2 formation i play the formation i created tht han then created his own version XD

You are one of the my best mate in this forum. You have followed my thread so much than other people. I'm really appreciate it. And now, you have created a great tactic by yourself. That's I called a good job mate. The people that have created his own tactic and help the other is doing a good job. ;)

I think maybe you should create a new thread same as me but it's yours not me anymore for FM11. So, maybe I will become your follower. ^^) Anyway, I am delighted that you only person that forced me to created a tactic same as 09. And you also created your own tactic. I still think your tactic is better than me Chapman. Keep going mate. (H)

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

van der sar
evra
vidic
ferdinand
chretien
modric
fletcher
hamsik
valencia
dzeko
rooney.

Yes..he is your primary playmaker..^^)

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

van der sar
evra
vidic
ferdinand
chretien
modric
fletcher
hamsik
valencia
dzeko
rooney.

Yes..he is your primary playmaker..and you need to train him to run with ball through center..^^)

My new result after used my latest tactic. And my team so far after 21 games is the same team since I take charged. But, my team still at the top..no Villa anymore..just Rooney as my lonely striker..I think I can win the EPL with these team. Now, in January transfer window, I will buy a new player. Maybe Ribery, Adler, and Matias Fernandez. I have sold Nani for Barcelona..

Back