My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

You are one of the my best mate in this forum. You have followed my thread so much than other people. I'm really appreciate it. And now, you have created a great tactic by yourself. That's I called a good job mate. The people that have created his own tactic and help the other is doing a good job.

I think maybe you should create a new thread same as me but it's yours not me anymore for FM11. So, maybe I will become your follower. Anyway, I am delighted that you only person that forced me to created a tactic same as 09. And you also created your own tactic. I still think your tactic is better than me Chapman. Keep going mate.

Wow dint realise i was one of the only ones who follow your thread. How about me and you do a thread for the next game XD

My new result after used my latest tactic. And my team so far after 21 games is the same team since I take charged. But, my team still at the top..no Villa anymore..just Rooney as my lonely striker..I think I can win the EPL with these team. Now, in January transfer window, I will buy a new player. Maybe Ribery, Adler, and Matias Fernandez. I have sold Nani for Barcelona..
Attached Thumbnails

Nice would be good to see how you manage without villa XD i think i wont start again until the next patch as it'll be more realistic after al the latest loans and transfers:D

Wow dint realise i was one of the only ones who follow your thread. How about me and you do a thread for the next game XD

Nice would be good to see how you manage without villa XD i think i wont start again until the next patch as it'll be more realistic after al the latest loans and transfers:D

Nice idea..so, maybe we will working together for the next thread..;)

now hanc i can see u r using berba as ur amc. nice so actually is he gud der?

Nice idea..so, maybe we will working together for the next thread

It looks like that XD let me know when the latest patch s out if i dont know before you ;) if not ill let you know XD

We could also do a joint FM Story if you like XD

Last edited:
My new result after used my latest tactic. And my team so far after 21 games is the same team since I take charged. But, my team still at the top..no Villa anymore..just Rooney as my lonely striker..I think I can win the EPL with these team. Now, in January transfer window, I will buy a new player. Maybe Ribery, Adler, and Matias Fernandez. I have sold Nani for Barcelona..

Upload that tactic mate :D ur tactics are the best :)

so you make tweakes to yur tactic ?

can post up your transfers for the season please mate interested how much you paid for your players :P

Last edited:
so you make tweakes to yur tactic ?

can post up your transfers for the season please mate interested how much you paid for your players :P

Yes..I just changed Poacher to Complete Forward and a little adjusted for instructions of Box-to-Box midfield. :) After I play 21 games without bought any player, I think the january transfer window is a time for me to bought some players to make team more strongest than previous.

I bought Adler and his performances is not good so far. His cost me much money. :( After that, CSKA Moscow was offered Akinfeev for me and of course I bought him. But he will join me in July 2010. Here you go..

Yes..I just changed Poacher to Complete Forward and a little adjusted for instructions of Box-to-Box midfield. After I play 21 games without bought any player, I think the january transfer window is a time for me to bought some players to make team more strongest than previous.

I bought Adler and his performances is not good so far. His cost me much money. After that, CSKA Moscow was offered Akinfeev for me and of course I bought him. But he will join me in July 2010. Here you go..
Attached Thumbnails

Wow how come they offer akinfeev was offered to you that cheap ive started again as i had too much of a big squad and couldnt get rid of some players . im trying to see if i can manage without signing anyone until atleast january :P

Wow how come they offer akinfeev was offered to you that cheap ive started again as i had too much of a big squad and couldnt get rid of some players . im trying to see if i can manage without signing anyone until atleast january :P

I still don't know why they have offered me so cheap..^^) I have tried Akinfeev before this, and he is a great goalkeeper. But, I think I want to try Adler. Hope he will give me more confident on his ability. Yeah..keep going mate. In my opinion, Man Utd squad in the game is not strong anymore since they lost Ronaldo and Tevez..the strongest team in the game is Chelsea.

I still don't know why they have offered me so cheap.. I have tried Akinfeev before this, and he is a great goalkeeper. But, I think I want to try Adler. Hope he will give me more confident on his ability. Yeah..keep going mate. In my opinion, Man Utd squad in the game is not strong anymore since they lost Ronaldo and Tevez..the strongest team in the game is Chelsea.

Thats strange i think ill try Akinfeev as i havent signed yet on Fm 2010. Yeah might get Adler if i think hes worth the money ill be paying XD. Yeah chelsea are the strongest team in England but i reckon Barcelona are the best team who play as a unit XD.

Thats strange i think ill try Akinfeev as i havent signed yet on Fm 2010. Yeah might get Adler if i think hes worth the money ill be paying XD. Yeah chelsea are the strongest team in England but i reckon Barcelona are the best team who play as a unit XD.

That's true..the best team is Barcelona..I have finished my 1st season. ^^)

Last edited:
hey hanc, what were the changes you made to the box to bix mid, also, have you made a mirror version yet?

That's true..the best team is Barcelona..I have finished my 1st season.
Attached Thumbnails

Nice work once again (H) where abouts did you play berbatov coz i dont think hes all that good for a striker role over Rooney as rooney would push out many players out of the team if you had other world class strikers in the team e.g. Anelka, Drogba ect :P

when ever im man utd owen always seem to get unhappy with lack of first team football do you play him in a few premier league matches in the weaker teams matches ? or play him just in the cups :/

hey hanc, what were the changes you made to the box to bix mid, also, have you made a mirror version yet?

How you mean mirror version :/

Last edited:
Nice work once again (H) where abouts did you play berbatov coz i dont think hes all that good for a striker role over Rooney as rooney would push out many players out of the team if you had other world class strikers in the team e.g. Anelka, Drogba ect :P

when ever im man utd owen always seem to get unhappy with lack of first team football do you play him in a few premier league matches in the weaker teams matches ? or play him just in the cups :/

How you mean mirror version :/

Thanks mate. I put Berbatov as AMC position with Trequartista role. He is doing well because he has a great technique, flair, passing and creativity and off the ball. These can make him as a playmaker but he is slow player with lower of work rate. But he is good for me..got more assists. (H)

I just play Owen in Cup and yes, he always unhappy because he not get the first team. I just play him as backup. :)

Mirror version is means the Inside Forward is left side like your tactic. :)

Thanks mate. I put Berbatov as AMC position with Trequartista role. He is doing well because he has a great technique, flair, passing and creativity and off the ball. These can make him as a playmaker but he is slow player with lower of work rate. But he is good for me..got more assists.

I just play Owen in Cup and yes, he always unhappy because he not get the first team. I just play him as backup.

Mirror version is means the Inside Forward is left side like your tactic.

ahh cheers so which one do you use then your version from FM 09 ?

yeah i do that but hes so annoying with his frustrations at lack of football lol if he does do that ill probz send him out on loanXD

come on MSN if you can ?

Last edited:
Back