My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

what is the best version on this tactic?plz i need a good tactic...

well there is either his 4-4-2 formation which proved good with the right players or theres his latest version simular to his FM 2009 tactic he made :)

I mean the best tactic for Villa...

well either of them are gonna give you results ,goals ect youve just gota have have your players gel to the tactic :)

Hey. im using your 5th tactic for my manutd team and i have a midfield of silva, messi anderson and gourcuff. i wanrt to play carrick as the box to box midfielder but who is best suited to acompany him as the playmaker silva or gourcuff? bearing in mind i play messi on the right wing, so whoever plays playmaker the other will be left mid.

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:49 PM ----------

...and btw what tactic of yours works best wiv 10.02?

Hey. im using your 5th tactic for my manutd team and i have a midfield of silva, messi anderson and gourcuff. i wanrt to play carrick as the box to box midfielder but who is best suited to acompany him as the playmaker silva or gourcuff? bearing in mind i play messi on the right wing, so whoever plays playmaker the other will be left mid.

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:49 PM ----------

...and btw what tactic of yours works best wiv 10.02?

Well you could try Gourcuff as his attributes for creativity, dribbling and passing are amazing ;) or you can use Silva but would be better as winger i reckon .

Absolute beast of a tactic..... nice one. Im flying with this tactic. I Signed simon rolfes - 14m, Edin dzeko - 21m, Santiago Cazorla - 20m, Giovinco - 12.5m. Won every game thus far.

Absolute beast of a tactic..... nice one. Im flying with this tactic. I Signed simon rolfes - 14m, Edin dzeko - 21m, Santiago Cazorla - 20m, Giovinco - 12.5m. Won every game thus far.

Which tactic is it you are using then mate ;)

Look at this regen i found in my FIRST season.

View attachment 33463

Last edited:
I just finished to read all the topic, great job mate! I have 1 question..what tactic do you suggest me using with my Chelsea team in the first season? :P (have Villa & Ribery) patch 10.1

I just finished to read all the topic, great job mate! I have 1 question..what tactic do you suggest me using with my Chelsea team in the first season? (have Villa & Ribery) patch 10.1

Hmm as you have a very solid midfield i would suggest his very latest tactic but as you have Drogba aswell as D.Villa it might be a problem as Drogba would get unhappy ect thats if you are in the first season XD

Oh man i've been using your tactic for a whole season now and i have only 5 games left and its falling to pieces infront of me(villa 5th or something), villa and rooney couldn't hit a barn door at the moment, the other team is scoring in the first 10min, Berbatov was playing unreal, now averaging a 6.1 :(:(

any help please....(A)

The last tactic for 442 or...?...please advice

Go onto the first page and they are all there ready for download:P

Oh man i've been using your tactic for a whole season now and i have only 5 games left and its falling to pieces infront of me(villa 5th or something), villa and rooney couldn't hit a barn door at the moment, the other team is scoring in the first 10min, Berbatov was playing unreal, now averaging a 6.1

any help please....

Well you may wanna get a different tactic and ask Rooney to not try long shot and ask Villa to dribble down the middle :D

Wow this thread has died lately lol no-ones posting on here now (this thread)

well let's revive then. Actually i was trying to develop your 442 tactics (asymmetric one too) but my manchester united with agüero instead of villa sucks with those tactics. I've a perfect box-to-box midfielder and i play agüero as a advanced forward because he is not strong enough to play as advanced. i need help right now.

p.s. agüero can't score any goals but makes some assists (10 matches 1 goal (penalty) 6 asists)

well let's revive then. Actually i was trying to develop your 442 tactics (asymmetric one too) but my manchester united with agüero instead of villa sucks with those tactics. I've a perfect box-to-box midfielder and i play agüero as a advanced forward because he is not strong enough to play as advanced. i need help right now.

p.s. agüero can't score any goals but makes some assists (10 matches 1 goal (penalty) 6 asists)

Yeah lets,XD You could try him in the poachers role :)

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:03 PM ----------

I now nearing the end of my first season so all results e.g. League table, Players stats ect ect will be posted :D:P

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:46 PM ----------

Han, can you post up your screens ect for your current game since you last posted >XD

Liverpool first season tactic used v6

this is the end of my first season with liverpool, enjoyed it being a long season with difficult challenges and decisons to make along the way. i have included screenshots of the table. i won the title by six points in the end but drew 4 lost 6. i played nearly all season with v6 tactic seems very good creates loads of chances mostof the time, just still shakey at the back however near end of season we werent scoring or playing well especially against teams that play 451 formations esp chelsea arsenal so i took a risk and changed to v5 which won me the title and fa cup. carling cup was won already by then. but cost me the champions league i was 1-0 against united after first leg went to united and lost 2-0 rooney and carrick were unstoppable so disapointed with my exit but heyho. i noticed through balls kill you and my two centre midfielders got alot of red cards even though its gerrard and maschranao sometimes my dc got sent too. transfers were difficult u have 2.5 mil to spend i sold lucas el zahar degen got me 15 mil back which the board take most managed to get jovetic for 10 mil plus degen, lacina traore for 1 mil and verrati for 160k, all money gone had my team for the season had to do with what i had and they played well, injuries to usual suspects gerrard, torres, aquilani and maxi had big impact. really want feedback and advice bout tactics, be nice to hear of Hancuryahudi himself. i had gerrard or aquialni as playmaker torres target man to feet.

i may go on for another season we will see. board has been sorted and atleast have money in the bank, give me 54mil to spend

Liverpool first season tactic used v6
this is the end of my first season with liverpool, enjoyed it being a long season with difficult challenges and decisons to make along the way. i have included screenshots of the table. i won the title by six points in the end but drew 4 lost 6. i played nearly all season with v6 tactic seems very good creates loads of chances mostof the time, just still shakey at the back however near end of season we werent scoring or playing well especially against teams that play 451 formations esp chelsea arsenal so i took a risk and changed to v5 which won me the title and fa cup. carling cup was won already by then. but cost me the champions league i was 1-0 against united after first leg went to united and lost 2-0 rooney and carrick were unstoppable so disapointed with my exit but heyho. i noticed through balls kill you and my two centre midfielders got alot of red cards even though its gerrard and maschranao sometimes my dc got sent too. transfers were difficult u have 2.5 mil to spend i sold lucas el zahar degen got me 15 mil back which the board take most managed to get jovetic for 10 mil plus degen, lacina traore for 1 mil and verrati for 160k, all money gone had my team for the season had to do with what i had and they played well, injuries to usual suspects gerrard, torres, aquilani and maxi had big impact. really want feedback and advice bout tactics, be nice to hear of Hancuryahudi himself. i had gerrard or aquialni as playmaker torres target man to feet.

i may go on for another season we will see. board has been sorted and atleast have money in the bank, give me 54mil to spend
Attached Thumbnails

why not try mine and Hanc tactic it plays with a 4-3-2-1 formation but with this formation itll get the best out of gerrard if you play him in the AMC position :D

if i was you i would maybe get rid of Kuyt maybe as he wouldnt get first team if you do use our tactic unless torres gets a big setback :P

this is the tacticView attachment 37437

i will do i try yout tactic i may start again and see what i can do with another team not sure yet in your tactic do u have target men or playermaker etc

liverpool players

i will try your new tactic then and see, would you recommend gerrard in the adv playmaker pos or box to box or the trequista, could u give us a rough guide with eg of players who u would play in each postion, and also target men and playmaker etc . thanks for your help in advance

Back