My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

for some reason ribery response negatively to my comment about him. but i didn't feel say something wrong to him. can anybody help me? or anyone can find me better player than him?

for some reason ribery response negatively to my comment about him. but i didn't feel say something wrong to him. can anybody help me? or anyone can find me better player than him?
Stay on topic please.

Well depending on what you said to him lol

is this strategy work for other team? or just for manchester united? when i used it with manchester city, i lost against everton 2-0. any advice?

Last edited:
is this strategy work for other team? or just for manchester united? when i used it with manchester city, i lost against everton 2-0. any advice?

strategy???

yes, the tactic that being discuss in here. will it work for other team?

yes, the tactic that being discuss in here. will it work for other team?

It would of been easier to say Tactic lol, and can you let me know which one ? theres 4-3-2-1, 4-4-2 ect so let me know please then ill let you know how to play it and the tactic is useable on any team :D

It would of been easier to say Tactic lol, and can you let me know which one ? theres 4-3-2-1, 4-4-2 ect so let me know please then ill let you know how to play it and the tactic is useable on any team :D
both, the one that you post it and hancuryahudi

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

I would really like to help you and to make your life easier

I have create one site in order to make things simplier for all of you

Enjoy free material

http://fmboss.wordpress.com/

I would say the majority of the community of FM-Base would say they will just use this site.XD

what pitch dimension should i use for villa tactic 5th tactic?

i already try the tactic and it seems its a bit weak against the team who use 4-4-2 formation. but the team playing well against other team that use different tactic than 4-4-2 formation

what pitch dimension should i use for villa tactic 5th tactic?

I always use the maximum size for more space on the pitch but as you would be using a 4-4-2 and that would mean using wingers so i would do the same XD

i already try the tactic and it seems its a bit weak against the team who use 4-4-2 formation. but the team playing well against other team that use different tactic than 4-4-2 formation

I would suggest playing the 4-3-2-1 that i got made first but then Hanc made adjustments to but i believe it may need tweaking for the new patch.

thankyou. btw if you use inside forwards does that neccesarily mean that you should use wing backs?

sorry i ask so many questions, jst trying to work out the ins and outs of the game so i can some day make my own tactic.

:)

yeah i already use that too, but the problem is similiar, sometimes its very vulnerable to attack. and i dont know exactly where is the problem from that formation.

thankyou. btw if you use inside forwards does that neccesarily mean that you should use wing backs?

sorry i ask so many questions, jst trying to work out the ins and outs of the game so i can some day make my own tactic.

Not necessarily I dint at first it just gives you more support while attacking but if you do you would need a Wing back with good pace and acceleration for that position im waiting for Rafael to return from injury and have Evra at left wing back.

yeah i already use that too, but the problem is similiar, sometimes its very vulnerable to attack. and i dont know exactly where is the problem from that formation

Just play around with it like adjusting the defensive line ect.

Back