My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

am trying this tatctic now will it just be as good on 10.3 m8

Am not entirely sure as i ain't really gotten into a save yet only recently started one last night still in pre-season as I just saved it and went to bed after making it and ain't been on it yet XD

i used the Villa V6 tactic before but doesn't seem to work to well in patch 3, is there a newer one created since patch 3 which works better? cheers

i used the Villa V6 tactic before but doesn't seem to work to well in patch 3, is there a newer one created since patch 3 which works better? cheers

Not as of yet but i am working on it XD

Alright mate?
My team is...
Foster
Evra,Vidic,Evans,O Shea
Nani,Fletcher,Anderson,Valencia
Dzeko,Rooney

I usually play 4-4-2 at home, then 4-5-1 away, with Dzeko or Rooney up front alone
Can any of these tactics work with this current line up?
Cheers in advance:wub:

yep this tatic is class for me with man utd am unbeaten in 15 games so far great work m8 nice 1 best tactic i use so far :)

New tactic for Patch 10.3 was upload at 1st page.

Where you been mate ?

Now going to check this tactic out with my team ;) I only signed Sergio Aguero and Alexis Sanchez :D

Alright mate?
My team is...
Foster
Evra,Vidic,Evans,O Shea
Nani,Fletcher,Anderson,Valencia
Dzeko,Rooney

I usually play 4-4-2 at home, then 4-5-1 away, with Dzeko or Rooney up front alone
Can any of these tactics work with this current line up?
Cheers in advance

Well you would just have to let them gel :)

Where you been mate ?

Now going to check this tactic out with my team ;) I only signed Sergio Aguero and Alexis Sanchez :D

Sorry mate..I'm too busy. My laptop crashed. Thanks mate because you still can reply the post in this thread. Thank you so much. So, how's your going? Got new tactic? Post here..And let me know about my new tactic. Thanks. ^^)

Sorry mate..I'm too busy. My laptop crashed. Thanks mate because you still can reply the post in this thread. Thank you so much. So, how's your going? Got new tactic? Post here..And let me know about my new tactic. Thanks.

Fair enough reason :D What else would i do as its my favourite thread XD i ain't really all i done is changed your defensive line to deep as i kept goals conceded against me in pre-season. Well i think i may of regretted signing Sanchez now as i dont feel i needed him i think i should of signed that Roma Winger/ Striker Vucinic or maybe Giuseppe Rossi lol

thinking bout restarting my game hmm

Last edited:
Im using V5 for patch 10.3 and its surprisingly fantastic. Dzeko n Rooney are unstoppable. Gourcuff, Dzeko n Sanchez r unbelievable. For me, Gourcuff s must buy.

Fair enough reason :D What else would i do as its my favourite thread XD i ain't really all i done is changed your defensive line to deep as i kept goals conceded against me in pre-season. Well i think i may of regretted signing Sanchez now as i dont feel i needed him i think i should of signed that Roma Winger/ Striker Vucinic or maybe Giuseppe Rossi lol

thinking bout restarting my game hmm

Yeah..that's really good. You are only one who really like this thread..;) You have replied so many comment here. Thanks. I actually offered Sanchez but he accepted Inter Milan offer even I have give him more wages than Inter as a rotation player. Arrgghhh..so upset. But I have bought Aguero, Buonanotte and Rossi. Believe me, Aguero and Rossi is great player. They easily dribbling past the opponents. ^^) So, Rossi and Aguero is must buy.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Im using V5 for patch 10.3 and its surprisingly fantastic. Dzeko n Rooney are unstoppable. Gourcuff, Dzeko n Sanchez r unbelievable. For me, Gourcuff s must buy.

That's really nice mate. Can you show me the profile of Dzeko, Rooney, Gourcuff and Sanchez? And which position do you play all of them?

btw.. how much do you buy aguero and rossi? any player that should i buy other than rossi and aguero?

btw.. how much do you buy aguero and rossi? any player that should i buy other than rossi and aguero?

You can see my transfer history. I think you can buy Alexis Sanchez, Jesus Navas and Neymar. ^^) I will post if i was find a good player that we can buy. I meant after I have tried it. ^^)

Last edited:
i have sign aguero, but he is not brilliant as villa. he just score 1 goal for 4 matches, and villa scores 9 goal for 5 matches.

i have sign aguero, but he is not brilliant as villa. he just score 1 goal for 4 matches, and villa scores 9 goal for 5 matches.

Yeah maybe he is not brilliant as Villa. But I just try signed someone that could be like Villa, that's why I signed him. Since FM2010, I haven't signed Aguero because I love to play Villa. Could you post the screen about Villa after 20 games? And what position do you played him? ^^)

Yeah maybe he is not brilliant as Villa. But I just try signed someone that could be like Villa, that's why I signed him. Since FM2010, I haven't signed Aguero because I love to play Villa. Could you post the screen about Villa after 20 games? And what position do you played him? ^^)
hmm.. okay, maybe after i found best position and role for him i'm gonna post it here:D

Yeah..that's really good. You are only one who really like this thread.. You have replied so many comment here. Thanks. I actually offered Sanchez but he accepted Inter Milan offer even I have give him more wages than Inter as a rotation player. Arrgghhh..so upset. But I have bought Aguero, Buonanotte and Rossi. Believe me, Aguero and Rossi is great player. They easily dribbling past the opponents. So, Rossi and Aguero is must buy.

Wow thats hard to believe he went to inter. And ill look into Rossi then XD

Look at this i started Aguero playing the AMC (cant spell the role lol ) but dint do well there apart from getting 7.5 - 8.2 ratings :D so i tried him upfront with Rooney in the AMC position and he gets his first hattrick for my team :D and another one against Birmingham City:d heres the proof aswell.
View attachment 46853
View attachment 46856
first hattrick XD
View attachment 46855
second
View attachment 46857
Biggest victory not the biggest team in Europe but yeah
View attachment 46858
View attachment 46854

Last edited:
oh yeah, is the training schedules still the same with the previous tactic? or a bit different?

Back