My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

Can Aguero play on AMC(teraquista)position?

well if you are looking to play him in the AMC or upfront then yes he can all you have to do was look at his positions lol

ok hanc welcome back. thanks to chapman, the thread was kept alive. wat position do u play rossi, aguero and buonanotte? and i heard the corner tactic aimed @ far post doesnt seem to be so good in the new patch or is it. am now gonna try playing the new patch. wld try ur tacic and post screens. what about nani? u kept him, and berba??

ok hanc welcome back. thanks to chapman, the thread was kept alive. wat position do u play rossi, aguero and buonanotte? and i heard the corner tactic aimed @ far post doesnt seem to be so good in the new patch or is it. am now gonna try playing the new patch. wld try ur tacic and post screens. what about nani? u kept him, and berba??

Cheers:) On his screenshot Rossi is playing as left inside forward Aguero as complete striker and Buonanotte as AMC ? as hes not a big paid player i would say as ive just offered him a contract and he only wanted £4,700 wages :/ Nani aint a bad player i play him on the right wing unless i rest him for the next match and i play Valencia in AMC now and then if Rooney is injured or tired and he does a good job there XD

Thanks mate. Yeah, a lot of thankful to him because of him, this thread still alive. Rossi as Inside Forward, Aguero as Complete Forward and Buonanotte as AMC or AML. No, my corner setup is really good. You can see my screens. Nani, I have played him as Inside Forward or AMR as winger. I hope you will success. ^^)

Newcastle United

Carlos Kameni

Younes Kaboul Steven Taylor Mathius Jorgenson Ashley Cole

Mario Balotelli Miguel Veloso Joao Moutinho(c) Stevan Jovetic

Wayne Rooney Pato

How do i post my picture of my team on here?

Thanks mate. Yeah, a lot of thankful to him because of him, this thread still alive. Rossi as Inside Forward, Aguero as Complete Forward and Buonanotte as AMC or AML. No, my corner setup is really good. You can see my screens. Nani, I have played him as Inside Forward or AMR as winger. I hope you will success.
Attached Thumbnails

I just did it to help you out lol :D And whats your corner setup cause my players miss quite often from corners :/ And have you signed anyone yet ahead of your next season ?

I just did it to help you out lol :D And whats your corner setup cause my players miss quite often from corners :/ And have you signed anyone yet ahead of your next season ?

I really appreciate it my mate. Your work on this thread make me feel comfortable. ^^) I just use the corner setup from this forum which is set one of DC to attack near post and the corner was set to far post. I put Vidic on there and the result is he scores a lot of goals for me even he miss a lot of chances. :D

For 2nd season, I have signed two biggest names, Gourcuff, Diego from Juventus and Akinfeev. They now show me what they can do it for me. Gourcuff with his corner and assist, Diego with his dribbling, assist and freekick (so special when he beat Petr Cech which we won 3-0 at Stamford Bridge) and Akinfeev with his not conceded a goal in 7 games. ^^)

Newcastle United

Carlos Kameni

Younes Kaboul Steven Taylor Mathius Jorgenson Ashley Cole

Mario Balotelli Miguel Veloso Joao Moutinho(c) Stevan Jovetic

Wayne Rooney Pato

How do i post my picture of my team on here?

Alt + Print Screen

Last edited:
hancuryahudi, with all your success, are you using 10.3 tactic or old ones? plus could you post your corner setup cause i am also using far post trick but not very successful, 21 goals from corners, omfg!

and would david villa or aguero be a better buy if i want to use your latest tactic?

and what training schedules do you use and do you focus on reserves and youths? i aint very familiar with man utd so i want some advice before starting a new game with this tactic thx!

Last edited:
hancuryahudi, with all your success, are you using 10.3 tactic or old ones? plus could you post your corner setup cause i am also using far post trick but not very successful, 21 goals from corners, omfg!

and would david villa or aguero be a better buy if i want to use your latest tactic?

and what training schedules do you use and do you focus on reserves and youths? i aint very familiar with man utd so i want some advice before starting a new game with this tactic thx!

I used my latest tactic 10.3 which applied lonely striker likes what I have create for FM2009 tactic. I have put some screens for the corner setup and hopes it will help you. ^^) You can see the Vidic goals for 1st season and for my beginning of 2nd season. The important things here is you need to put the best header to attack the far post and make sure the left footed take the right corner and vice versa.

I actually have successful with David Villa for patch 10.1 and 10.2 because he scores for me about 40-55 goals per season. He is incredible and must buy. For new patch, I would like to try to played Aguero to make him successful as Villa in my 10.1 and 10.2 patch. So far, he is doing a great job for me. For 1st season he scores 32 goals with 29 goals in EPL. He cannot played in Champions League because he already played for another team in Champions League. So, in my opinion, you can bought one of them or both depends on you. I suggest you bought Villa first (according my experience on him in previous patch) because at his ages now, he is reached his prime and you can get more goals from him. For next season, you can bought Aguero because he still young and he can do a good job for you in couple of years. Believe me, both are great. If you can put them together, your attacking is more dangerous. Both are so fast. ^^)

Since FM2010 was released, I haven't create a special training for special player like I did in FM2009. So far, I have give them a general training without nothing changes. I actually will focus on youth. I will played a good youngster in competitive matches to give them the experience so they can improve their abilities to cover the injured first team. That's what I have done. If you find some good youngster, just played him as a rotation, so you can see the impact that they can bring in games. ^^)

thx for the long reply, it must have took you some time. now i'll try your tactic with man utd. literally now. =)

thx for the long reply, it must have took you some time. now i'll try your tactic with man utd. literally now. =)

Your welcomes. Yeah, but it's give me a nice feel if I can help you. ;) Wow, that's good my mate. Hope you will success likes me. And any questions, just ask, we will help you. Have fun play FM2010. ^^)

whats the difference between the:
David Villa Man Utd 4-3-2-1 (Man Utd, Jan 2015) and
Man Utd 4-3-2-1 (Man Utd, Apr 2010) tactic?

Last edited:
hanc, would you make a tactic using two strikers? some of us dont like the one striker game and manutd has too many strikers to stay on the bench. well, i want rooney to strike using the new patch since he's on fire.

hey mate, i found that this tactic wasn't to effective for my MU, and i dont know why. so i try the 4-3-3 formation and work so well. its a mistake to sell berbatov, he becomes incredible with 4-3-3 tactic and villa bring more assists than i thought even the rating not so good for him. maybe after the first season complete i will post it here, and i still try to mixed it with 4-1-3-2 tactic :D

Back