if ur liverpool fan how the **** u do u manage manu eh?

so what if i'm a lfc fan? cant i manage other teams IN A GAME? must i only manager liverpool cause i'm a kop fan? i dont think so. furthermore i have already played liverpool for like 3~4 games with different tactics each time, and i can say i'm really bored with liverpool. so pardon me for managing man utd. =)

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

Well i believe it may ideal to play Feltcher as playmaker as playmaker dont have run with ball and with his dribbling wont be ideal imo should try Anderson there and you dint need to sign another two CM :S you have most likely waisted the money on them lol you needed a Winger and Forward E.G. Alexis Sanchez and Sergio AgueroXD

i dont think i needed to improve my wings or forward at this time cause nani and valencia are chipping in goals and assists for me, and berbatov is quite a good striker. my main concern is the cm position, fletcher,carrick,scholes and anderson really performed badly, i have seen too many 6.80 ratings from them. so i'm thinking of selling fletcher and carrick and get someone else. right now montolivo and hamsik are great as playmaker.

so what if i'm a lfc fan? cant i manage other teams IN A GAME? must i only manager liverpool cause i'm a kop fan? i dont think so. furthermore i have already played liverpool for like 3~4 games with different tactics each time, and i can say i'm really bored with liverpool. so pardon me for managing man utd. =)
i don wanna argue with my fellow red before big game. but i can't never manage manu, i just can't. maybe it's just me.

i don wanna argue with my fellow red before big game. but i can't never manage manu, i just can't. maybe it's just me.

lol sure. sorry for the quite offensive statements. just hope we will win, trash and own man utd off the pitch. Torres for hattrick!

Uhhh... FIrst of, it is a game. I am managing a Liverpool in a network game. Second of all, you honestly think Liverpool can win this game with Man Utd in such fantastic form? Esp with Ferdinand and Vidic looking back to their best, Best scenerio for them would be a point.

Uhhh... FIrst of, it is a game. I am managing a Liverpool in a network game. Second of all, you honestly think Liverpool can win this game with Man Utd in such fantastic form? Esp with Ferdinand and Vidic looking back to their best, Best scenerio for them would be a point.
u remember vidic, im sure he's having bad nightmare saturday night (6)

Vidic will do fine. I'm sure Evra is going to track Torres aswell. We all know Vidic can't handle pace and Ferdinand isn't the athletic player he was.

emm sorry if this off topic. i'm curious about how to bring cristiano ronaldo or messi for MU, did anyone know how to do it? and oh yeah. i already found the best position and role for villa 31 goal for premier division and became best player of the year and golden boots award for rooney, maybe i'll post it here sooner :D

emm sorry if this off topic. i'm curious about how to bring cristiano ronaldo or messi for MU, did anyone know how to do it? and oh yeah. i already found the best position and role for villa 31 goal for premier division and became best player of the year and golden boots award for rooney, maybe i'll post it here sooner

Well Ronaldo would leave Madrid in the second season as its a favoured club of his but Messi not sure :S

You don't have to thank me everytime lol. How did you manage that price for Akinfeev ? And i would like to sign those players as i aint ever signed them so aint got any experience with them XD

Which skin is that you are using in your screenshots ?

I have make a bid for him since July transfer window but they didn't accept it, so I just let it go. But, they came to me and offer Akinfeev with his actual price. You just need to offer Akinfeev and Adler for the 1st time and let it go. After that, they will come to you to make new offer. So, it is cheap. ^^)

I use Onepiece.

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

i was looking at man utd's squad and i realised that there are alot of players in the mc position. hargreaves, carrick, fletcher, anderson, scholes and gibson. do they perform well?, if not who should i sell? and will gourcuff play well in the mc position?

Anderson is suits to play as MC as Advanced Playmaker or MC as Box-to-Box. Since I not bought Gourcuff, I have played him as AP and he doing very well. Now, I played him as BTB alongside Gourcuff as AP. See the screens. ^^)

Last edited:
I have make a bid for him since July transfer window but they didn't accept it, so I just let it go. But, they came to me and offer Akinfeev with his actual price. You just need to offer Akinfeev and Adler for the 1st time and let it go. After that, they will come to you to make new offer. So, it is cheap.

I use Onepiece

Ahh right cool ill try that. How much should i try fist ?

And cool what version is it, its nice :D

Ahh right cool ill try that. How much should i try fist ?

And cool what version is it, its nice :D

You should try his original price. If they negotiate with higher price, you just need to decrease it to his original price. This will make sure you have an interesting on Akinfeev, so their club will alert for future to sold to you. ^^)

I use 1st one. Arrghh..i have finished format my laptop from vista to seven. But, still can play FM2010 even I have uninstall it. Now I manage Spain and Man Utd. So fun. ^^)

You should try his original price. If they negotiate with higher price, you just need to decrease it to his original price. This will make sure you have an interesting on Akinfeev, so their club will alert for future to sold to you.

I use 1st one. Arrghh..i have finished format my laptop from vista to seven. But, still can play FM2010 even I have uninstall it. Now I manage Spain and Man Utd. So fun.

Yeah i keep praising him ect and bidded 14mill and they rejected it that but ill try again XD Aguero got World player of year, Striker of the year and another one.

Ive lost my first game of the season at january first season to Hull but before that i thrashed Manchester City 3-1 Home :D Aguero scoring twice :p

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Yeah i keep praising him ect and bidded 14mill and they rejected it that but ill try again Aguero got World player of year, Striker of the year and another one.:D

Ive lost my first game of the season at january first season to Hull but before that i thrashed Manchester City 3-1 Home XD Aguero scoring twice:p

See the screens..^^)

Nice but my Vidic scores barely anything lol

are you using 4321 formation?

Yup, my latest, 4-3-2-1 same as 4-3-2-1 in FM09. (H)

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Yeah i keep praising him ect and bidded 14mill and they rejected it that but ill try again Aguero got World player of year, Striker of the year and another one.:D

Ive lost my first game of the season at january first season to Hull but before that i thrashed Manchester City 3-1 Home XD Aguero scoring twice:p

Nice but my Vidic scores barely anything lol

Aguero is great. I have put him as Complete Forward but he not scores a lots, so I change to Poacher in the half season, and then he become great and easiest to dribbled pass opponents. ^^)

Just finished my 2nd season. ^^)

Wow great results XD

Did you alter the player instructions for Diego as he has scored 15 in the league which is impressive XD

Aguero is great. I have put him as Complete Forward but he not scores a lots, so I change to Poacher in the half season, and then he become great and easiest to dribbled pass opponents. XD

Cool I've left it as the same as you put it to when you created the tactic XD

Wow great results XD

Did you alter the player instructions for Diego as he has scored 15 in the league which is impressive XD

Cool I've left it as the same as you put it to when you created the tactic XD

I have tried Diego for difference role and duty. I have tried Trequartista, AM, AP and Inside Forward for AMC position. But, I think AM is suits to him because he can operate at higher pitch as a shadow for Aguero since I already have another midfield playmaker, Gourcuff. So he doing a good job after I put him as AM in AMC position. ^^)

I have tried Diego for difference role and duty. I have tried Trequartista, AM, AP and Inside Forward for AMC position. But, I think AM is suits to him because he can operate at higher pitch as a shadow for Aguero since I already have another midfield playmaker, Gourcuff. So he doing a good job after I put him as AM in AMC position.

Sorry mate din't quite understand :S So whats the best one for him Trequartista ,AM or AP( which i dont know that one lol) .

Sorry if im being awkward.

Sorry mate din't quite understand :S So whats the best one for him Trequartista ,AM or AP( which i dont know that one lol) .

Sorry if im being awkward.

Ohhh..i see..my bad..AM stand for Attacking Midfielder that operate at AMC position. If you look at AMC position, there are a lot of roles can be played there which is Trequartista, Inside Forward, Attacking Midfielder and Advanced Playmaker. In Diego case, I have make his role as Attacking Midfielder. Screen. ^^)