Ohhh..i see..my bad..AM stand for Attacking Midfielder that operate at AMC position. If you look at AMC position, there are a lot of roles can be played there which is Trequartista, Inside Forward, Attacking Midfielder and Advanced Playmaker. In Diego case, I have make his role as Attacking Midfielder. Screen. ^^)

OO i see now lol

What happened to Rossi. Did you retrain Rooney as a MR ? Btw who have you put as your Target man and has it been set to play to feet /to head ect

Can you come on msn if you can ?

And can you put up your Transfers from January if you made any and the Summer transfers XD

Last edited:
OO i see now lol

What happened to Rossi. Did you retrain Rooney as a MR ? Btw who have you put as your Target man and has it been set to play to feet /to head ect

Can you come on msn if you can ?

Rossi plays as Inside Forward at AML position. Yes, Rooney as MR and he doing very well. I really upset because Rooney finishing for patch 10.3 is not improve so I decide to train him as MR. For supply to target man is run on ball. As usual, run onto ball is good for fast player, to head is for taller man, feet is for a technical player. :D

Mate, give me a minute, I need to download msn. :(

Rossi plays as Inside Forward at AML position. Yes, Rooney as MR and he doing very well. I really upset because Rooney finishing for patch 10.3 is not improve so I decide to train him as MR. For supply to target man is run on ball. As usual, run onto ball is good for fast player, to head is for taller man, feet is for a technical player. :D

Mate, give me a minute, I need to download msn. :(

Okay just seem you been playing Buonanotte more :L Can you send a Screen of it so i can copy it lol

And okay mate :)

can u post a screenie of your transfers for 1st and second season please :)

Screen of what? Sorry mate, I didn't understand what do you meant. And add me on your msn, [email protected]

Of how you have your players pass to your target man and who is your target man XD

Added you on msn mate :)

Last edited:
Of how you have your players pass to your target man and who is your target man XD

Added you on msn mate :)

Ohh..I understand now. ^^) I just put only Diego to "cross aim "to Target Man..only him because he is person that played behind my target man. And of course my target man is Aguero with supplying ball to him by "run onti ball".

Thanks. (H)

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

okay i already add your msn. sorry if will ask you so much question about the tactic. i'm still no good at creating tactic:p

Thanks. No problems. If I can help you, that is very nice. Just ask..;)

Ohh..I understand now. I just put only Diego to "cross aim "to Target Man..only him because he is person that played behind my target man. And of course my target man is Aguero with supplying ball to him by "run onti ball".

Thanks.

Okay ill do it like that once i get into my new season as im still in first season :S

Okay ill do it like that once i get into my new season as im still in first season :S

That's ok. for me, 1st season is my experiment to make a player gels each other and to find what roles and duty that suits to them. ^^)

That's ok. for me, 1st season is my experiment to make a player gels each other and to find what roles and duty that suits to them.

Yeah XD Rooney's only playing terrible in AMC :S

hmm.. maybe rooney is just to suit with forward role. should i sell him?:p(kidding). hehehe.

hmm.. maybe rooney is just to suit with forward role. should i sell him?(kidding). hehehe.

Err ha well it aint that need to alter his instructions maybe

i Have been using your new tactic (10.3) with Inter and Leeds been noticing a lack of clear cut chances, seem alot of goals coming from corners witch is great but a lack of goals from open play. they has been alot of shots but few on target and alot have been from long range. also have been conceding alot . the tactic is good but just i think in my opinion or i could be my players traits that a few tweaks needed to become a world class tactic. any suggestion you have found since you uploaded the tactic.

how on earth do you guys get ribery or villa or even dzeko.

I can only get them if i pay like £80m :/

can anyone recommend what players to get (cheap) that will improve a man united side ?

also, i struggle in the league but win every pre-season game. when it comes to the league i just lose or draw :/