i got balotelli on loan had to pay 6 mill fee thought quality on left wing

how on earth do you guys get ribery or villa or even dzeko.

I can only get them if i pay like £80m :/

can anyone recommend what players to get (cheap) that will improve a man united side ?

also, i struggle in the league but win every pre-season game. when it comes to the league i just lose or draw :/

Well first of all you don't really want to pay what the club ask for as they ask for far too much and for that alter the negotiations with it and they should accept

Villa - i think its normal 60-67 Million is the normal you can get him for

Dzeko - Should cost 18- 24/27 Million depends really.

And post up a screen of your tactics then ill see what i could suggest XD

i got balotelli on loan had to pay 6 mill fee thought quality on left wing

Nice yeah you would have to pay them a bit as hes not a player listed for loan XD

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Han you able to come on MSN mate ?

Well first of all you don't really want to pay what the club ask for as they ask for far too much and for that alter the negotiations with it and they should accept

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

yeh, i started again as i wasnt happy with the way my first season on fm10 started.

this time round ive bought dzeko, gourcuff, akinfeev.

dzeko is scoring more than rooney ! rooney just doesnt seem to be working for me !

yeh, i started again as i wasnt happy with the way my first season on fm10 started.

dzeko is scoring more than rooney ! rooney just doesnt seem to be working for me !

I can recomend you to use Rooney as Advanced Striker with no long shots,
Dzeko - TargetMan Support
and Gourcuff(no longshots) is owesome in midfield alongside Fletcher

i normally have gourcuff as advance playmaker with fletcher as ball winning midfielder/box to box.

should i keep anderson and sell carrick in an attempt to get the handsome ribery ?

this would give me nani, park, anderson gourcuff fletcher scholes giggs, valencia, gibson as midfield options.

i normally have gourcuff as advance playmaker with fletcher as ball winning midfielder/box to box.

should i keep anderson and sell carrick in an attempt to get the handsome ribery ?

this would give me nani, park, anderson gourcuff fletcher scholes giggs, valencia, gibson as midfield options.

In my game Carrick is perfect sub for Gourcuff who is tired alot
Get Ribery only if you want to youse him as AML - Advanced Playmaker
Or get Mata/ Di Maria for same position for Winger role
I sold Park, Giggs is old so he playes from time to time, Scholes is in reserves and Anderson is a back up.
And I'm in a search for Deeplying Advanced Playmaker

i got villa with just 27 million plus exchange with joshua king and fredericho macheda
i got ribery for my second season but its very expensive, 46 M:p
villa becomes more incredible than aguero i think

i got villa with just 27 million plus exchange with joshua king and fredericho macheda
i got ribery for my second season but its very expensive, 46 M:p

Villa is old
and Aguero can serve you for 8-10 years

Villa is old
i got rooney if you want the young one, besides i will not play until the players got old. maybe until 4th season and then say goodbye to my success team.:p

Cool,

If i was you i would play Rooney in the Deep-Lying Forward

Well Rooney ain't got the abilities for Advance Striker
Dzeko Target man is the best position for him
and Gourcuff is best positioned as Advance Playmaker

Fletcher is a box-to-box on my game and is doing a great job there,you don't really need Ribery you can sign a younger and cheaper option like Sanchez/ Rossi(retrain him to LAM)

i got ribery for my second season but its very expensive, 46 M

You got quite a deal there but you should of signed a younger winger tbh i think and Aguero does get good better than Villa if you do the training schedules right.

Villa is old

How is Villa old ? hes only 27/28 max and he can become one of the coaches after a while

you say rooney doesnt have the abilities for an advance striker ?

how would you play him ?

Hi there,
Am new to this site and have just bought football manager 2010 can't find a way to download the tactics and training schedules, as the computer doesn't recognise the file extensions - can anyone help?

you say rooney doesnt have the abilities for an advance striker ?

how would you play him ?

Well i did say play him in the Deep-Lying Forward Role

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

Hi there,
Am new to this site and have just bought football manager 2010 can't find a way to download the tactics and training schedules, as the computer doesn't recognise the file extensions - can anyone help?

Look around the site for the thread for issues with the game or PM on of the moderators :)

i Have been using your new tactic (10.3) with Inter and Leeds been noticing a lack of clear cut chances, seem alot of goals coming from corners witch is great but a lack of goals from open play. they has been alot of shots but few on target and alot have been from long range. also have been conceding alot . the tactic is good but just i think in my opinion or i could be my players traits that a few tweaks needed to become a world class tactic. any suggestion you have found since you uploaded the tactic.

Can you show me your line-up? What matches did you have played with this tactic?

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

hmm.. maybe rooney is just to suit with forward role. should i sell him?:p(kidding). hehehe.

He could play better if we put him as Deep-Lying Forward or Complete Forward. ^^)

---------- Post added at 09:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

lastest tactic is great just beat liverpool 8-1

That's good mate. Can you show me the screens? It was give me a comfortable with your great result mate. Thanks for use my tactic. ^^)

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

how on earth do you guys get ribery or villa or even dzeko.

I can only get them if i pay like £80m :/

can anyone recommend what players to get (cheap) that will improve a man united side ?

also, i struggle in the league but win every pre-season game. when it comes to the league i just lose or draw :/

Basically, you can get Villa for 58 million, Ribery 42 million (January) and Dzeko around 25 million.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Han you able to come on MSN mate ?

I will..^^)

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Try play Rooney as Deep-Lying Forward. If you want to make Rooney scores more, make sure he plays higher on the pitch, like Poacher, Advanced Forward or Complete Forward.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

I will upload Gourcuff performance and improvement also his achievement. ^^)

Anderson, Carrick, Fletcher, Hargreaves doing a good job for me especially Anderson and Fletcher. I play both as Box-to-box. Carrick could replace Gourcuff as Advanced Playmaker when Gourcuff got tired or injured. Giggs and Scholes could be as rotation. Giggs is still good if you played him as Advanced Playmaker.

If you got Rossi, Buonanotte, or Sanchez, you could sell Nani and Park.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

And I'm in a search for Deeplying Advanced Playmaker

Pirlo is suits as DAP. ^^)

well, i failed to win anything in my first season.

finished 3rd in the prem 3 pts behind chelsea but had 1 less GD than 2nd.

Qtr final champions league - out to barca on penalties ! 2-2 agg.

6th round FA cup - out to man city. they also beat me twice in the league. i just couldnt beat them !

also, how do you rate nani/jovetic and valencia as inside forwards ? or should i use them as just wingers.

Last edited:
well, i failed to win anything in my first season.

finished 3rd in the prem 3 pts behind chelsea but had 1 less GD than 2nd.

Qtr final champions league - out to barca on penalties ! 2-2 agg.

6th round FA cup - out to man city. they also beat me twice in the league. i just couldnt beat them !

also, how do you rate nani/jovetic and valencia as inside forwards ? or should i use them as just wingers.

Can you show me your line-up? It could help a lots. Yeah, City is one of the hardest team to beat after Chelsea. You need to tackling hard for Tevez and Adebayor. Your midfielder center need to be creative player likes Gourcuff. So, the killer balls will be supplied by this player. Other partner need to be stronger and good in tackling. I likely to have my squad with faster player for all position. So, when we loose the ball, the faster player can run to the opponents quickly to winning it back.

Nani plays very well for me in 1st season. Cut inside will be fully function if you put left footed player (winger) at right position and vice versa. So, they can dribble from their position and cut inside by running with ball to make space for fullback to going forward. So, the space is more open for your team to make attacking. The opponent DR/L will mark your winger when they cut inside without notice that fullback is come to give support to make crossing from byline. That' what Sir Alex Ferguson apply in his squad during Ronaldo played. ^^)

i normally go with.

GK: AKinfeev.
RB: Rafael /G.Nev
CB: Vidic
CB: Ferdinand
LB: Evra / Fabio
RM: Valencia - Winger
CM: Gourcuff/Anderson - AdvPM
CM: Fletcher - BtoB
LM: Nani / Jovetic - Inside forward.
ST: Dzeko - advanced striker
ST: Rooney - Deeplying forward.

£23m to spend for 2nd season and i need to win or im getting sacked pretty much lol

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

ManDrby.jpg

wats the best pitch dimension for the new tactic. Im using manchester united of course :)