CB: Ferdinand
LB: Evra / Fabio
RM: Valencia - Winger
CM: Gourcuff/Anderson - AdvPM
CM: Fletcher - BtoB
LM: Nani / Jovetic - Inside forward.
ST: Dzeko - advanced striker
ST: Rooney - Deeplying forward.

£23m to spend for 2nd season and i need to win or im getting sacked pretty much lol

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

ManDrby.jpg

Your squad is good mate. If that, you need to play 4-4-2. You need to put Dzeko as your targetman by supplying ball to his head. He could suit as Poacher I think. Poacher need to have finishing about 17-20, so I think it suits to him.

By looking at your screen, it is hard to win against big team at their home. Sometimes, I just need a luck to win against them. Maybe 4-3-2-1 is not suits to your team. Try 4-4-2 and see the result after 10 games. And I recommend you to make Valencia as Winger with attacking duties or Inside Forward. ^^) You can win a title by this squad, believe me. You just need to make them gel with your tactic.

I recommend you to bought Sanchez for AMR because his dribbling and acceleration is high. He is one of the best AMR. Bought him with your 23m.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

wats the best pitch dimension for the new tactic. Im using manchester united of course :)

Maximum pitch. ;)

Your squad is good mate. If that, you need to play 4-4-2. You need to put Dzeko as your targetman by supplying ball to his head. He could suit as Poacher I think. Poacher need to have finishing about 17-20, so I think it suits to him.

By looking at your screen, it is hard to win against big team at their home. Sometimes, I just need a luck to win against them. Maybe 4-3-2-1 is not suits to your team. Try 4-4-2 and see the result after 10 games. And I recommend you to make Valencia as Winger with attacking duties or Inside Forward. ^^) You can win a title by this squad, believe me. You just need to make them gel with your tactic.

I recommend you to bought Sanchez for AMR because his dribbling and acceleration is high. He is one of the best AMR. Bought him with your 23m.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Maximum pitch. ;)

yeh, i got sanchez at the start of the season.

got a good set of players for rotation in mid field. Dzeko broke his leg at the end of my first season so hes missed a chunk of the start of this season :(

my 2nd season is going alot smoother.

yeh, i got sanchez at the start of the season.

got a good set of players for rotation in mid field. Dzeko broke his leg at the end of my first season so hes missed a chunk of the start of this season :(

my 2nd season is going alot smoother.

By looking at your team, you need to play 4-4-2. You can apply two strikers with one of them are lead when attacking and other one is to give support. I didn't ever played Dzeko, but I think you can make him as Poacher with supply ball to his head. Rooney is suits to play Deep-Lying Playmaker based on my experience. Who is your MC? Playmaker?

Did you used patch 10.3?

By looking at your team, you need to play 4-4-2. You can apply two strikers with one of them are lead when attacking and other one is to give support. I didn't ever played Dzeko, but I think you can make him as Poacher with supply ball to his head. Rooney is suits to play Deep-Lying Playmaker based on my experience. Who is your MC? Playmaker?

Did you used patch 10.3?

Gourcuff is my playmaker.

and yes im using 10.3.

hanc, what did u do 2 rooney.(which position u trained him 2 play nd wat instructions? any new instruction training?) and wat abt berba? i realised he becomes very gud as de game goes on. i still fancy a 2 striker tactic cos manutd has 2 many strikers nd wif a lonely striker, i guess macheda nd welbeck wld neva have sm 2 play. i also bought lukaku. @ his age he got finishing of 17 so i guess he;ll be a gr8 player.

hanc, what did u do 2 rooney.(which position u trained him 2 play nd wat instructions? any new instruction training?) and wat abt berba? i realised he becomes very gud as de game goes on. i still fancy a 2 striker tactic cos manutd has 2 many strikers nd wif a lonely striker, i guess macheda nd welbeck wld neva have sm 2 play. i also bought lukaku. @ his age he got finishing of 17 so i guess he;ll be a gr8 player.

Well he retrained Rooney to RM and he sold Berbatov at the end of the season for £16.5 Million. Lakaku is a good player on the game. Just to let you know you are meant to type in full words not text,slang ect ect on the forum;)

I was crowned Champions of Premier League in 31/32 games played here's the screen.

View attachment 51902

Well he retrained Rooney to RM and he sold Berbatov at the end of the season for £16.5 Million. Lakaku is a good player on the game. Just to let you know you are meant to type in full words not text,slang ect ect on the forum;)

I was crowned Champions of Premier League in 31/32 games played here's the screen.

View attachment 51902

What players have you bought?

What players have you bought?

Ive only signed Alexis Sanchez £21 Million and Sergio Aguero for £52 Million ( release clause).

And then i brought Diego Buonanotte for £3.9 Million or near enough :p in January but as he had that car accident hes ineligible for the rest of the season.

great formation, isnt rooney a bit too deep btw hpw man utd win on saturdaii den wedneday. then we will go and win da leageu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great formation, isnt rooney a bit too deep btw hpw man utd win on saturdaii den wedneday. then we will go and win da leageu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you type that again ?

Hey, after having so much sucess with tactics made by you and koflok I decided if you can do it, why cant I. So i have set about making my own tactic for man utd and im wondering if either you (hanc), chapman or koflok could have a look at it and help me test it. Its a basic 4-4-2 with the wingers in the aml/r position, ill upload it as soon as u reply:)

Thanks

Hey, after having so much sucess with tactics made by you and koflok I decided if you can do it, why cant I. So i have set about making my own tactic for man utd and im wondering if either you (hanc), chapman or koflok could have a look at it and help me test it. Its a basic 4-4-2 with the wingers in the aml/r position, ill upload it as soon as u reply

Thanks

Well i will give it ago over the weekend mate and you should set your AMR/L as Inside Wingers mate so they can help out with a few goals more often ;)

Here is the tactic mate. Please give me some feedback as soon as you can:)
i was thinking maybe change the advanced playmaker to attack rather than support, because i use gourcuff there and want him at the top bossing the final third. However i dont want to take away from my defence. Its strange when i do scored i score many goals lyk 6-0 victories but sometimes i just dont score at all or its close lyk 3-2 against bolton for example. The results are quite mixed to be honest.
You ave a look tho matee :)

update,

won the premier league and the FA cup this season.

knocked out by barca in the qtr finals again !

gonna have to start looking at young players now for my 3rd season...

any suggestions ?

update,

won the premier league and the FA cup this season.

knocked out by barca in the qtr finals again !

gonna have to start looking at young players now for my 3rd season...

any suggestions ?

That's good. Which area you are looking?

im trying to add a player in a part ex deal.

can anyone tell me how to do it ?

i cant seem to select the player i want to add, ive transfer listed them, but then when i try to select them they dont show up.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

That's good. Which area you are looking?

well ive just signed jack wilshere.

and im trying to get rodwell. ( see part ex problem )

also trying to get danny wilson.

i think i could do with a new young central midfielder & central defenders.