im trying to add a player in a part ex deal.

can anyone tell me how to do it ?

i cant seem to select the player i want to add, ive transfer listed them, but then when i try to select them they dont show up.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

well ive just signed jack wilshere.

and im trying to get rodwell. ( see part ex problem )

also trying to get danny wilson.

i think i could do with a new young central midfielder & central defenders.

Try sign Aaron Ramsey he's got decent stats for a 19 year old

i also need an out and out and goal scorer. last season most of my goals came from midfield.

i want a forward striker who will score alot.

i have dzeko and rooney currently.

i also need an out and out and goal scorer. last season most of my goals came from midfield.

i want a forward striker who will score alot.

i have dzeko and rooney currently.

Easy Aguero enough said :p

Easy Aguero enough said :p

if only i had the money, i can squeeze around £27m.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:04 AM ----------

so i got aguero and he just isnt scoring.

i play him as complete forward, with gourcuff behind as amc.

courcuff is scoring, but aguero just isnt.

any tips ? normally have jovetic/nani and sanchez/valencia on the wings as inside forwards.

if only i had the money, i can squeeze around £27m.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:04 AM ----------

so i got aguero and he just isnt scoring.

i play him as complete forward, with gourcuff behind as amc.

courcuff is scoring, but aguero just isnt.

any tips ? normally have jovetic/nani and sanchez/valencia on the wings as inside forwards.

Play him as Poacher. ^^)

how would you play him with dzeko as a target man ? poacher again ?

also, i use 451 alot, should he be set as a poacher or complete forward ?

i just beat arsenal 2-0 in the charity shield.

Dzeko as advanced forward, aguero as poacher.

Aguero had 0 shots on goal....

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:48 PM ----------

this is ridiculous, £52m on a striker who scrapes 6.0 ratings against bottom of the table teams...

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:48 PM ----------

this is ridiculous, £52m on a striker who scrapes 6.0 ratings against bottom of the table teams...

Give him a time to gel with new roles and new team..trust me, he is monster for me..he needs a time to settle in his new club. You cannot judge him only one match..:S

After he gels he will be the most lethal player on a pitch he scored i think 4 hatrick's in his first season :p

well hes injured for 4-5 weeks now so his gelling time is on hold lol.

well hes injured for 4-5 weeks now so his gelling time is on hold lol.

Well it could prove to be a good thing as he may come back and start scoring/assisting like he should be :p Injuries are sometimes a good thinkg to a new player so they have a chance to make a good impression after he recovers XD

Great Tactic, used it first two seasons with my Man U Team, first season I won the EPL while second season I did Quadrouple :) and yes Aguero is a beast in this tactic. Golden boots, world player of the year, EPL player of the year in both seasons :p

best result ever with this tactic
Anderson scored a header! wtf !

Last edited:
well i just started a new game with man utd using your latest tactic and i been offered higuain for 15 M i couldnt believe it :O and since a have 5 stikers i decieded that i have to play with 2 of them so i tweek the formation and its been awesome i know i just started the season but has been some realy good results thanks a lot i hope keep continued this good run ^^)

well i just started a new game with man utd using your latest tactic and i been offered higuain for 15 M i couldnt believe it :O and since a have 5 stikers i decieded that i have to play with 2 of them so i tweek the formation and its been awesome i know i just started the season but has been some realy good results thanks a lot i hope keep continued this good run ^^)

higuain for 15mil!! thts awesome you got a screenshot?

Great i would have Higuain but i play Aguero as lone striker instead XD