Is the other tactics other than the 4-3-2-1 working after the 10.3 patch? Am quite a big fan of hanc's dual striker tactic since FM09.

which ever mate im playing him amc and have no clue for role :(

personally i wouldn't play rooney as amc..if you don't want to play him striker i'd retrain him for the right midfield. just a suggestion..

thank you :)

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

he's not scoring but getting better ratings :)

thank you :)

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

he's not scoring but getting better ratings :)

Like i said before he'll get scoring as soon as he feels he is confident in the position you're playing him in :p

@Hancury

I used your tactic, the latest one, and look at the screens for my best result.

I've also trashed Chelsea 4-1 at home, Arsenal 3-1 away etc.

@Hancury

I used your tactic, the latest one, and look at the screens for my best result.

I've also trashed Chelsea 4-1 at home, Arsenal 3-1 away etc.

Technically i made this tactic then Han done some tweaking haha XD :p

Hancuryahudi i signed Diego Gourcuff and waiting to sign akinfeev for £27.5 as they wouldnt budge :( from that offer i made any lower :/ i did bid the same for Hugo Lloris and got rejected so i went in with £27.5 bid for Akinfeev and got accepted :p My board decided to give me more funds from £16 odd to £28 mill :p Which i needed to complete Akinfeevs transfer as i only had £10.5

Haha it was a joke lol

He he mate, i did notice the smileys, was just being ironic aswell.

By the way, get Lloris, he is much better than Akinfeev, at least for me.

In the first 10 games, he only conceded one, in the second season that is.

He he mate, i did notice the smileys, was just being ironic aswell.

By the way, get Lloris, he is much better than Akinfeev, at least for me.

In the first 10 games, he only conceded one, in the second season that is.

Yeah true but i need a captain lol and his kicking is much better and plus i cant afford to but Lloris as i only have 28 mill which i offered the same for AKinfeev and Lloris and Lyon rejected so yeah i need him:p

Hancuryahudi i signed Diego Gourcuff and waiting to sign akinfeev for £27.5 as they wouldnt budge :( from that offer i made any lower :/ i did bid the same for Hugo Lloris and got rejected so i went in with £27.5 bid for Akinfeev and got accepted :p My board decided to give me more funds from £16 odd to £28 mill :p Which i needed to complete Akinfeevs transfer as i only had £10.5

That's good. Akinfeev is cost high money. They don't offering you, so just accept it. I just interest Adler and Akinfeev and I can bought one of them. If you have a backup money, just bring him. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Yeah true but i need a captain lol and his kicking is much better and plus i cant afford to but Lloris as i only have 28 mill which i offered the same for AKinfeev and Lloris and Lyon rejected so yeah i need him:p

My captain is Vidic. He scores 14 goals from 15 matches for all competitions. So, he was inspired my team. That's a true captain. Akinfeev also can be my next captain. ;)

That's good. Akinfeev is cost high money. They don't offering you, so just accept it. I just interest Adler and Akinfeev and I can bought one of them. If you have a backup money, just bring him. ;)

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

My captain is Vidic. He scores 14 goals from 15 matches for all competitions. So, he was inspired my team. That's a true captain. Akinfeev also can be my next captain. ;)

True i could and his influence is better so thats why :p come on msn :p