Have you or anyone ever tried changing the advanced playmaker to the primary playmaker? rather than having the trequarista be the playmaker... or does this not work well:/

Have you or anyone ever tried changing the advanced playmaker to the primary playmaker? rather than having the trequarista be the playmaker... or does this not work well:/

Never tried it you could try this and give us feed back. I've just unticked long shots often on the box to box midfielder and placed it on my trequarista who has 16 for long shot XD as his longs arent any good and waste scoring opportunities for the team.

I dint use any last season(2009/10) but this season(2010/11) i used them in my last match and won 4-0
:p

Nicely done there you couldn't post up a screen of your team to see what it looks like

suree
i think criscito is possbily the best signing i made for around 15 mil he's a real quality RB
also aquafresca was free and decent back-up
Gourcuff is an absolute must..
i had to use Evans and brown a lot as around december to march i constantly had about 10 injuries

Last edited:
suree
i think criscito is possbily the best signing i made for around 15 mil he's a real quality RB
also aquafresca was free and decent back-up
Gourcuff is an absolute must..
i had to use Evans and brown a lot as around december to march i constantly had about 10 injuries

Criscito is left sided though isnt he ?

I took over Brazil in the summer as Dunga failed to make Brazil impact in the World Cup Group as they had lost and drawn one before i took over. These are my result to my World Cup glory :p

A win would get me qualified for the knock out round and Brazil certainly did it in style :p
View attachment 56215

View attachment 56216

View attachment 56217

View attachment 56218

View attachment 56219

View attachment 56220

View attachment 56221

View attachment 56222

View attachment 56223
As you can see he got me as a favourite person :p
View attachment 56224

Won the Euro Super Cup
View attachment 56225

Last edited:
I took over Brazil in the summer as Dunga failed to make Brazil impact in the World Cup Group as they had lost and drawn one before i took over. These are my result to my World Cup glory :p

A win would get me qualified for the knock out round and Brazil certainly did it in style :p
View attachment 56215

View attachment 56216

View attachment 56217

View attachment 56218

View attachment 56219

View attachment 56220

View attachment 56221

View attachment 56222

View attachment 56223

View attachment 56224

Won the Euro Super Cup
View attachment 56225

good work! brazil have a mint team

does anyone still have an original of the mirror tactic? i lost mine :\

I just ask my Assistant and **** just put instructions on the Midfield and Forwards normally just put on the weaker foot and the best player would be hard tackling :p

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

MSN hanc ?

hey chapman for the corner settings whilst united have vidic i put him on the attack far but for another team should you just put your best head/jump/strength player on it?

hey chapman for the corner settings whilst united have vidic i put him on the attack far but for another team should you just put your best head/jump/strength player on it?

I would say so yesXD

my aguero release clause is not 52m :( but its 86m.. is this normal ?