My Man Utd in FM 2010 Patch 10.3

hello all..
i`m new here..
i want to ask who is better?aguero,dezenko or baloteli??
what position and role that suit for that 3 player..
thanks

hello all..
i`m new here..
i want to ask who is better?aguero,dezenko or baloteli??
what position and role that suit for that 3 player..
thanks

Aguero-Poacher
Dzeko-Target Man or Advanced Forward
Balotelli-Complete Forward or Advance Forward or Poacher or AMR

All of them will be great and beast depends on what tactic and roles that you used on them. The preferred moves that you train on them helps a lots on thier development and become goal scoring. ^^)

Aguero-Poacher

All of them will be great and beast depends on what tactic and roles that you used on them. The preferred moves that you train on them helps a lots on thier development and become goal scoring. ^^)

I`m useing tactic from this thread.. Man Utd 4-3-2-1 (Man Utd, Apr 2010)
can u tell me player that suit for all the position..
and how to find the correct position and role for a player..
many thanks

i have drogba and villa for chelsea wondering how to play them both useing ur 4-4-2 got them as TG and Poacher but duno if it gonna click
ur opinion guys ??

Aguero-Poacher

Hello been while since you last posted :D ive started again on my game :P

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

i have drogba and villa for chelsea wondering how to play them both useing ur 4-4-2 got them as TG and Poacher but duno if it gonna click
ur opinion guys ??

Didier Drogba i would say Complete Forward as he has Heading Finishing Free Kicks Strength basically everything you would expect a Complete Forward to have.

David Villa i would say Poacher or maybe Advance Forward but this could cause some problems with the two Strikers getting in each other way i would maybe recommend having Drogba as trarget man aim to head ;)

My Latest Tactic

So long I'm not posted here I think. Now, I come out with my new tactic. I think this is one of the good tactic that applied lonely striker and 3 midfielders with difference roles and duty. I have create it based on my new game with Man Utd squad. Hope you all will enjoy this tactic. Any comment, just leave here. Thanks. ^^)

Last edited:
New here but just wanna share this amazing tactics I've downloaded a week ago from this site. Its totally amazing, just check the league table and yeah, 10.3 patch is **** good. 400mil transfer funds!!! Bought Pato, Aguero, D.Rossi, Adler, Silva, Zapata, Moutinho. Feels like cheating though. This is my 2nd season

Last edited:
Buying players like that you could play any formation and win....

Yup i noe but when u have that much funds and not cheating, for sure you also will buy all the best player u can get right?

I'll give your new tactic a try i use ur 4-4-2 every game ived played it has won me world cups with england spain, won be leagues and champions league with chelsea and utd and has got me promoted with luton, fantasic tactic hope this one will be like that :)

So long I'm not posted here I think. Now, I come out with my new tactic. I think this is one of the good tactic that applied lonely striker and 3 midfielders with difference roles and duty. I have create it based on my new game with Man Utd squad. Hope you all will enjoy this tactic. Any comment, just leave here. Thanks. ^^)

sweet ive just started playing on my old man utd save (H)

Can you post your transfer history please mate

Last edited:
Back