lol :) thank you, is that how you would play them because of the tactic or actually how you would play them if you had them in ur team ?

Well i would play them as that in that formation but i dont play that formation i play my 4-3-2-1 that me and hanc made :p

It is o here its the 4-3-2-1 ( first version of it

---------- Post added at 03:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Just got my biggest victory the 2010/11 season in my first group stage match with Dinamo with a 5-0 victory Aguero with two goals aswel as Nani and Rooney got the 5th :p

The new 10.3 tactic worked for me at first:

3-0 against Chelsea in community shield
4-1 against Birmingham (home)

Then it started going downhill:

1-0 against Barnsley (away)
3-2 against Hull (home)

and then I lost 2-1 to Bolton at home...

Players as follows:

Lukaku

Giggs Rooney Nani

Veloso Gourcuff

Evra Evans Vidic Neville

Akinfeev

Any comments?

You need to play a more experienced striker first of all as it is going to cause problems and if i was you i would look into a more faster striker as Lakaku has like 12 for pace and accleration look into some one like Villa,Aguero ect (if you have the cash) :p

I'm playing Lukaku to build him up, he scored twice on his debut against Chelsea and Evans is my top scorer with 4 atm (hat trick against Birmingham). I tend to sub Owen on for Lukaku around half time, depending on his performance, or around the 60-70 minute mark as he tends to get tired by then anyway.

Lukaku's pace and acceleration is actually around 14 if I'm not mistaken - not sure how much of a difference that actually makes though.

Any other comments?

Should I be playing different players in different positions?

Btw - can't afford Aguero or Villa, only 8.8m left =(, needed a good DMC as Hargreaves won't be back for ages and can't rely on Carrick, and also a new keeper in Akinfeev which was the most expensive. Gourcuff was just, meh he's good, got him for 15m I think which is a bargain.

I'm playing Lukaku to build him up, he scored twice on his debut against Chelsea and Evans is my top scorer with 4 atm (hat trick against Birmingham). I tend to sub Owen on for Lukaku around half time, depending on his performance, or around the 60-70 minute mark as he tends to get tired by then anyway.

Lukaku's pace and acceleration is actually around 14 if I'm not mistaken - not sure how much of a difference that actually makes though.

Any other comments?

Btw - can't afford Aguero or Villa, only 8.8m left =(, needed a good DMC as Hargreaves won't be back for ages and can't rely on Carrick, and also a new keeper in Akinfeev which was the most expensive. Gourcuff was just, meh he's good, got him for 15m I think which is a bargain.

Try to see if Fat ronaldo is still around sign him if so or look for transferred listed players with experienced

What do I do with my young sensation then, surely he needs first team footie to develop into the beast that so many say he has the potential to be?

Ty for the advice.

What do I do with my young sensation then, surely he needs first team footie to develop into the beast that so many say he has the potential to be?

Ty for the advice.

Im not saying to cut him out completely play him a rotaion in the smaller games cup games ect

I would have thought a home game against Bolton was pretty small.

Thanks for the advice though! Will try and get the fatman in for a season, anyone is better than Berbatov!

The new 10.3 tactic worked for me at first:

3-0 against Chelsea in community shield
4-1 against Birmingham (home)

Then it started going downhill:

1-0 against Barnsley (away)
3-2 against Hull (home)

and then I lost 2-1 to Bolton at home...

Players as follows:

Lukaku

Giggs Rooney Nani

Veloso Gourcuff

Evra Evans Vidic Neville

Akinfeev

Any comments?

I see. Your striker need to be fast like Villa, Aguero, Hulk and Rooney. You should play Rooney in front and make Lukaku as rotation because he is so young. The youngest need to have a role model so he can learn more in pitch while play him as rotation. If you still want play Lukaku as your target man and your lonely striker, you need to set supply ball to Lukaku as "To Head" because he is good header with good jumper.

Your squad is good but your striker is too young. Can you show me your team squad? Maybe someone can play as rotation in this formation.

Any other comments?

If Lukaku is not good, play him as rotation with Rooney like I said before. Rooney is your best striker in squad. The roles of lonely striker for this formation is diffence with difference players. It is actually applied for fast player that has great attributes for finishing and dribbling. So, you need to change it if your stiker is not good enough. You cans et Lukaku as Target Man or Poacher. Owen is suit as Poacher. Train Lukaku to move into channel so he can find space to get the ball.

Or you can try my latest tactic, 4-3-2-1 B. See the screen that I have list some good MC. For me, I have Melo. You can sell Carrick and Hargreaves so can you can get more money to afford some striker. Try to check Hulk because he is amazing for me as a winger although he is natural in striker position. ;)

Last edited:
How did you get David Villa for only 58 million? They want 103 million for me. =(

Hancuryahudi, can you post your training schedule you used in your latest tactic, please?
If you created speical
schedules for specific players, it'll be great if you'll post them as well :)
thanks a lot!

Hancuryahudi,

Thanks for the advice.

At work atm, will post a screen of my squad tonight when I get back.

Had some freak of a game with a 6-1 win against Real Madrid away in the CL last night. For some reason my defenders score shedloads of goals, Rio hat trick against Real. Evans 2 hat tricks in previous games, mental.

Made a typo, I am using the 4-3-2-1 tactic - should be as follows:

Lukaku

Giggs Rooney

Veloso Gourcuff Nani

Evra Evans Vidic Neville

Akinfeev

I normally use Rio and Vidic as DC for strong games and play Evans with either one of them for the 'easier' games.

I swap around with Owen and Berbatov now so: Owen=ST Rooney=AMC or Rooney=ST Berbatov=AMC. Lukaku comes in for the easier games now as ST.

Trying to play up Berbatov and then get rid of him - I have Ananidze coming in to replace Giggs in 2011 and have Nani, Valencia and Gourcuff, do I still need to get Hulk?

Will get rid of Carrick, but I like Hargreaves =)

If Lukaku is not good, play him as rotation with Rooney like I said before. Rooney is your best striker in squad. The roles of lonely striker for this formation is diffence with difference players. It is actually applied for fast player that has great attributes for finishing and dribbling. So, you need to change it if your stiker is not good enough. You cans et Lukaku as Target Man or Poacher. Owen is suit as Poacher. Train Lukaku to move into channel so he can find space to get the ball.

Or you can try my latest tactic, 4-3-2-1 B. See the screen that I have list some good MC. For me, I have Melo. You can sell Carrick and Hargreaves so can you can get more money to afford some striker. Try to check Hulk because he is amazing for me as a winger although he is natural in striker position. ;)

Pretty much what i said :p

Hey Hanc, you might remember me from your old FM09 thread. Loved your tactics and now I've finally bought FM10 I'm gonna give them a shot again. Used your 4-3-2-1 on the demo and its a big improvement from the FM09 version, all strikers work with it rather than just fast ones and the midfielders score more goals too. In one game Amauri scored 4 goals and Marchisio my mid scored 3.

Hey Hanc, you might remember me from your old FM09 thread. Loved your tactics and now I've finally bought FM10 I'm gonna give them a shot again. Used your 4-3-2-1 on the demo and its a big improvement from the FM09 version, all strikers work with it rather than just fast ones and the midfielders score more goals too. In one game Amauri scored 4 goals and Marchisio my mid scored 3.

But was it Non-Competitive or Competitive ?