Just started my 2nd season with latest tactic. My biggest win for patch 10.3 is against Villa. We destroyed them and i love to see this greatest performance from my players. (H)

After destroyed Aston Villa, my team was destroyed Lazio in European Super Cup and after that we won against Arsenal at Emirates. My Adler was picked as man of the match with 9.1 rating. He shows everyone his class in his debut. Im delighted. ^^)

Nice results i dint bother with making new game for the tactic im sticking to my old save as i found out i dint delete it before i signed diego so and i signed so quality regens and only oin second season :p I hoping bayern dont offer Ribery new contract as his contract runs out in 30.6.2011 ao ill snap him up and maybe get rid of Nani or Park hmm

Nice results i dint bother with making new game for the tactic im sticking to my old save as i found out i dint delete it before i signed diego so and i signed so quality regens and only oin second season :p I hoping bayern dont offer Ribery new contract as his contract runs out in 30.6.2011 ao ill snap him up and maybe get rid of Nani or Park hmm

Thanks. It's ok..just keep going Alex..hope you can sign Ribery..;)

Hey mate, loved your Villa tactic, I wanna try your new one, how do I download it? Cheers :)

Hey mate, loved your Villa tactic, I wanna try your new one, how do I download it? Cheers :)

Just click on it and it will download(on my browser it does) and then after it downloaded place in the folder Tactics (H)

Just click on it and it will download(on my browser it does) and then after it downloaded place in the folder Tactics (H)

Cheers mate! I also downloaded the latest version of the Villa tactic, I'll be using that tactic and the 4-3-2-1 in my new game, I post my results and stuff at the end of the season.

Hey, I'm gonna play Rooney as the complete striker, so can you recomend any players that fit the Trequartista role?

Hey, I'm gonna play Rooney as the complete striker, so can you recomend any players that fit the Trequartista role?

Aguero best as striker but just look in the player search engine bit (H)

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

How much did you pay for Rene Adler as i'm considering signing him hmm (Hanc)

I using ur new tactic i have fabregas, Essien & kaka how would you play them ??

I using ur new tactic i have fabregas, Essien & kaka how would you play them ??

One question HOW lol anyway,

Essien Box-to-box ,Kaka Box-to-box and Fabregas Advance Playmaker :p that's if you mean the 4-3-2-1 b

i was planning on going to maadrid so i sold essien and then i signed fabregas for 57 third season
thank you anyway

lol :) thank you, is that how you would play them because of the tactic or actually how you would play them if you had them in ur team ?