hey dude, i'm playing with man utd, and i place balotelli - rooney - walcott on forward

can anybody give me advice for the role or better position for them ?

well giving the 10.3 tac a go and first results look good, winning both league matches with 4-0 :D

Im wondering what to do with my strikers. Atm i have villa (4 goals 2 matches) Tevez, Dzeko and Adebayor.

I will mainly rotate villa for tevez or Dzeko. What would be the best role for tevez when replacing villa and what would be best role for dzeko? I think tevez could keep the default role of the tactic but dzeko is really horrible that way.

And how often do you guys rotate your players? once ever 3 matches or something?

well giving the 10.3 tac a go and first results look good, winning both league matches with 4-0 :D

Im wondering what to do with my strikers. Atm i have villa (4 goals 2 matches) Tevez, Dzeko and Adebayor.

I will mainly rotate villa for tevez or Dzeko. What would be the best role for tevez when replacing villa and what would be best role for dzeko? I think tevez could keep the default role of the tactic but dzeko is really horrible that way.

And how often do you guys rotate your players? once ever 3 matches or something?

Right if i was you assuming you are Manchester City i would say play Villa Rotate with Adebayor and Dzeko (not sure how good Dzeko is on the latest patch) Retrain Tevez as a AMC and tell him to learn Move into channels and Dribble through Centre (if he hasnt got both if he has one just get him to learn the other ;)

As having Determination Work Rate and Team Work are important Attributes for any player :D And btw it seems Adebayor aint all that good for other people who plays as man city and make storys ><

okay thanks for the tip m8! And yeah i play as Man City.

Might have screwed up my squad. I bought gourcuff for amc, but he wasn't working, so now he is my advanced playmaker. David Silva is the AMC now. Isn't it a lose to turn tevez in amc? Or is he a killer AMC?

This is my squad now (i do confess that somehow at the start of the 1st season a few players turned up on the training field without paying a transfer fee ;-) )

Am 1st atm with Villa doing his thing, Ribery is my biggest disappointment atm. He has good games and has really bad ones. Might need to transfer him out. Any tips for a good leftmidfielder?

okay thanks for the tip m8! And yeah i play as Man City.

Might have screwed up my squad. I bought gourcuff for amc, but he wasn't working, so now he is my advanced playmaker. David Silva is the AMC now. Isn't it a lose to turn tevez in amc? Or is he a killer AMC?

This is my squad now (i do confess that somehow at the start of the 1st season a few players turned up on the training field without paying a transfer fee ;-) )

Am 1st atm with Villa doing his thing, Ribery is my biggest disappointment atm. He has good games and has really bad ones. Might need to transfer him out. Any tips for a good leftmidfielder?

Your main priority is the defence so Chiellini and Sakho is a good signing Shay Giken is good enough for 1-2 more seasons then get in a new one, LAM Alexis Sanchez is a great winger i sign him every time i make a new Man Utd save his Blistering pace and Acceleration rips defences apart , Wayne Bridge is a certain for Left Back not Lescott, De Rossi not needed you have Barry Ashley Young Cissokho Santon Silva Dzeko and Ribery.
If i was you i would just delete the save and start again ill help you tomorrow if you want with players to sign :) if you have msn Add me [email protected]

Well starter Ribery and Silva have low adaptation and ive never had Tevez on 2010 and should of got Vargas instead of Ribery and Silva. If say like Villa is out on long tern like 3 Weeks - 2months use Tevez upfront. You are likely to harm the team harmony with this amount of player you have signed. And it will just be better for you in long run not to sign so many with unhappy players.

When i sign Gourcuff i tend to retrain him as a CM he kills the defence down in my teams :p And you saying you cheated ?

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

You dont need to sign De Rossi,A.Young, Dzeko, Santon, Cissokho, Lloris,Ribery ,Silva.

The priority is Defence and Chiellini and Sakho is good bit of buisness and Given is good enough for 1-2 seasons:p

Last edited:
I would point out that it might not be wise fielding a CB partnership of Sakho and Chiellini purely because both are left footers. Its best to get one left footed player and one right footed player, or a couple who are ambidextrous (use both feet). Same could be applied to striking partnerships.

Also, when I tried using the David Villa tactic I didn't perform too well, I still won the game but I felt very lucky, my keeper had to make fantastic saves and the other team (Switzerland) hit the bar a couple of times, they dominated for 20mins getting non stop chances. I was playing as Italy. I still went on to win creating a lot of chances but I felt far more secure using the 4-3-2-1.

hey dude, i'm playing with man utd, and i place balotelli - rooney - walcott on forward

can anybody give me advice for the role or better position for them ?

1. Which tactic do you prefer to used?
2. Rooney is great for me as Inside Forward on right side (AMR). He also can be Deep-Lying Forward or Complete Forward.
3. Balotelli as Winger, Complete Forward or Inside Forward.
4. Walcott as Inside Forward or Winger.

Can you show me your line-up?

Thanks for the tips guys! Really appreciate it. I load my old man utd save, because the man city was horrible. A lot of injuries (anybody know if this is due to the tactics 4-3-2-1 ???), and bad investments lol. Just in real life, buying all the big names doesn't always get you a result ;-)

Anyways here is my man utd setup. Van der vaart has been brilliant and i rotate him with anderson. But somehow my forwards won't score. Played 12 games, rooney got 5 and villa got only 6. Anybody have tips to improve this? I know playing 1 on 2 ain't bad but everybody is screaming 40+ goals villa and i don't see that coming. I'm playing on path 10.3

Errm let them gel first ribery aint that good again you signed a player with low adaptation lol technically Man Utd only need a Striker and a Winger at the start of the game so you have waisted most of the budget on uneeded players :S

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Welcome back Hancuryahudi (H)

Errm let them gel first ribery aint that good again you signed a player with low adaptation lol technically Man Utd only need a Striker and a Winger at the start of the game so you have waisted most of the budget on uneeded players :S

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

omg... im so stupid lol. okay i will give them sometime! Thanks

:D Thanks Alex, you have made this thread always life by giving your replied. Thanks a lots. (H)

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Thanks for the tips guys! Really appreciate it. I load my old man utd save, because the man city was horrible. A lot of injuries (anybody know if this is due to the tactics 4-3-2-1 ???), and bad investments lol. Just in real life, buying all the big names doesn't always get you a result ;-)

Anyways here is my man utd setup. Van der vaart has been brilliant and i rotate him with anderson. But somehow my forwards won't score. Played 12 games, rooney got 5 and villa got only 6. Anybody have tips to improve this? I know playing 1 on 2 ain't bad but everybody is screaming 40+ goals villa and i don't see that coming. I'm playing on path 10.3

For me, an average player can play better if they are played in suits roles and duties. Even star player can be worst if they was put in wrong roles and duties. For the first signing, you need to make them gel each other with new tactic. They can be good from time to time when they gels as a unit. Believe me, your squad is strong. Just make them gel and sell the extra player. Play Villa as Complete Forward and Rooney as Deep-Lying Forward with attack duty. :D

Last edited:
:D Thanks Alex, you have made this thread always life by giving your replied. Thanks a lots. (H)

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

For me, an average player can play better if they are played in suits roles and duties. Even star player can be worst if they was put in wrong roles and duties. For the first signing, you need to make them gel each other with new tactic. They can be good from time to time when they gels as a unit. Believe me, your squad is strong. Just make them gel and sell the extra player. Play Villa as Complete Forward and Rooney as Deep-Lying Forward with attack duty. :D

Haha, You should make it mine and yours ;) And pretty much say the same thing as i do in my replies :p :L

Cool come online and ill talk if you want>_<

****... we just mist eachother. Anyways im online now m8. Villa is really getting in form with this tactic. Rooney is slacking sadly :-(

****... we just mist eachother. Anyways im online now m8. Villa is really getting in form with this tactic. Rooney is slacking sadly :-(

Yeah the Complete striker is a good position fo players to get form but the trequastita takes a very skilled player say Aguero with his dribbling as it has run with ball - often and rooney has like 13 dribbling so yeah

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

O.O who was the coach ?

Aint hard could be transfer listed by request, want new challenge , contract was nearly out ect ect

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

How have you got Messi ect with a £74 million budget :S