Yeah the Complete striker is a good position fo players to get form but the trequastita takes a very skilled player say Aguero with his dribbling as it has run with ball - often and rooney has like 13 dribbling so yeah

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Aint hard could be transfer listed by request, want new challenge , contract was nearly out ect ect

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

How have you got Messi ect with a £74 million budget :S

made him an offer he cant refuse... no i admit... since this is the first time in about 10 years i think that i play this game i put him in my squad with the editor... i know im a n00b ;-) anyways ill be on tonight so if you on we can chat on msn m8

OO right why not play it with the squads that should be there ;)

I've just started a game with Fulham see if i can do well with them >_<

OO right why not play it with the squads that should be there ;)

I've just started a game with Fulham see if i can do well with them >_<

got no good answer on for that m8 lol. Luckily the game shows it doesn't necessarily works buying all the good players.

Anybody a tip on getting the best out of messi with this tactic? Im playing him on the right wing, but he rarely get's a higher rating that a 6,7.

Looking through other treads most people get the best out of him playing him as a advanced playmaker, but with this tactic you already have one situated on the right in the mid of the field. What to do? or just sell him and get a good winger/ inside forward?

Errm you could just make a new game and play normally :S Im actualy going to do that £80 Million challenge but put the team in Championship :p

watch this! Lukaku and rooney r too wild in my game. verratti is also sweet! lol. my only problem is i manged to get Adler for free when i already had bought Akinfeev so am fighting to keep em happy. Adler is on rotation whilst Akinfeev is first team so am coping :p

watch this! Lukaku and rooney r too wild in my game. verratti is also sweet! lol. my only problem is i manged to get Adler for free when i already had bought Akinfeev so am fighting to keep em happy. Adler is on rotation whilst Akinfeev is first team so am coping :p

Wow man..Lukaku is a monster in your game. How do you managed him to score 82 goals? What about his roles and duties? Can you show me his instructions and his preffered moves? ^^)

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

got no good answer on for that m8 lol. Luckily the game shows it doesn't necessarily works buying all the good players.

Anybody a tip on getting the best out of messi with this tactic? Im playing him on the right wing, but he rarely get's a higher rating that a 6,7.

Looking through other treads most people get the best out of him playing him as a advanced playmaker, but with this tactic you already have one situated on the right in the mid of the field. What to do? or just sell him and get a good winger/ inside forward?

Make him as Inside Forward with a little bit tweak on his instructions. His free role and mentality need to be maximum. Or you can make him as Complete Forward and play him as striker because CF was give a license to do his own thing. Messi and Ronaldo is type of player that we need to give them license to roaming and doing their jobs.

Last edited:
Have you tried buying Arda Turan from Galatasaray? I bought him as my new left winger and he kicks ****. 1-2 Goals/assist per game guaranteed. Caner Erkin is a very good choice too.

Wow man..Lukaku is a monster in your game. How do you managed him to score 82 goals? What about his roles and duties? Can you show me his instructions and his preffered moves? ^^)

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Make him as Inside Forward with a little bit tweak on his instructions. His free role and mentality need to be maximum. Or you can make him as Complete Forward and play him as striker because CF was give a license to do his own thing. Messi and Ronaldo is type of player that we need to give them license to roaming and doing their jobs.

Hes started again as he messed it up with too many good players and not gonna be happy :p

i'll post his training and roles here when i get home. i use a diffrent corner tactic so he scores a lot from corner kicks and setpieces bt he's gud on open play 2. @ start of game, his finishing is i fink 16 or 15. my training is helping his starts rise lyk fire i'll post screens for some training for my main players so u see. Welbeck is also immense for manutd and england. Hanc i use ur 3rd tactic, david villa 3rd. Verratti also has freekick of 20 ;) i dont need to buy no more cos i won a lot and ve already bought all i need for now. i have Aguero, Gourcuff, sissoko(2014) and Diego. Vargas too and Sanchez. well, Gourcuff and Aguero always injured:( for months. i feel lyk selling bt they come in handy doh :p. verratti is der to keep their shoes. and i got some lovely wingback regens too

Last edited:
Lakaku has 17 Finishing at start (H)

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Have you tried buying Arda Turan from Galatasaray? I bought him as my new left winger and he kicks ****. 1-2 Goals/assist per game guaranteed. Caner Erkin is a very good choice too.

i cant see any player being that good at scorig 1-2 goals a game would mean he would have like 25 goals a season (example)

So I was wondering if it was possible for the tactic to be altered slightly to have an AMR instead of a RM. Just wondering because its fairly hard to find good natural RM but there are loads of natural AMR players. So like instead of a 4-3-2-1 a 4-2-3-1.

So I was wondering if it was possible for the tactic to be altered slightly to have an AMR instead of a RM. Just wondering because its fairly hard to find good natural RM but there are loads of natural AMR players. So like instead of a 4-3-2-1 a 4-2-3-1.

Changed RM to AMR and AML to ML..so you can play someone as AMR while LM can be Vargas. ;)

Changed RM to AMR and AML to ML..so you can play someone as AMR while LM can be Vargas. ;)

Ahh cool, like the FM09 tactic you made was what I meant basically. Is it possible for you to make the tactic, exactly the same but with AML,AMC and AMR? I was just wondering.

Great tactic last year, I will try them out one day.

Hanc, not trying to pick faults with your english, but instead of 75 millions, its 75 million.

dude change your sid when ur back online,its so bad sig this moment ahahah!<)<)<)<)aaaa!

How bout pull the RM up and give him the same roles as the AML?

Or i can make one tomorrow

I would do it but I'm always reluctant to change tactics people have made. In the past I've found that if they are even tweaked slightly the tactic will fall apart and be useless at best.

I'll give it a go to see how it turns out.