ok guys sorry i have been a bit busy with work. am posting screens fo the training i give to Lukaku and Rooney as well as a few interesting screens. am enjoying a lot of success using the 3rd tactic with two strikers,

ok and this is the way my season is going as well as goals scored from corners.

ok guys sorry i have been a bit busy with work. am posting screens fo the training i give to Lukaku and Rooney as well as a few interesting screens. am enjoying a lot of success using the 3rd tactic with two strikers,

That's great mate. ^^) Seems 3rd tactic works great for you. Keeps going and any improvement or tweaks on the tactic just let me know. Play for fun..(H)

By the way, my regen now turned to world class player. ;)

ok and this is the way my season is going as well as goals scored from corners.

Your goals from corner is awesome zizunola. Lukaku is played a main role here I think. :)

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Wow man..Lukaku is a monster in your game. How do you managed him to score 82 goals? What about his roles and duties? Can you show me his instructions and his preffered moves? ^^)

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

i'll post his training and roles here when i get home. i use a diffrent corner tactic so he scores a lot from corner kicks and setpieces bt he's gud on open play 2. @ start of game, his finishing is i fink 16 or 15. my training is helping his starts rise lyk fire i'll post screens for some training for my main players so u see. Welbeck is also immense for manutd and england. Hanc i use ur 3rd tactic, david villa 3rd. Verratti also has freekick of 20 ;) i dont need to buy no more cos i won a lot and ve already bought all i need for now. i have Aguero, Gourcuff, sissoko(2014) and Diego. Vargas too and Sanchez. well, Gourcuff and Aguero always injured:( for months. i feel lyk selling bt they come in handy doh :p. verratti is der to keep their shoes. and i got some lovely wingback regens too

I forgot to ask you about roles and duty for Rooney and Lukaku seems both scores a lots of goals. Both are so extreme in goals. ^^)

That's great mate. ^^) Seems 3rd tactic works great for you. Keeps going and any improvement or tweaks on the tactic just let me know. Play for fun..(H)

By the way, my regen now turned to world class player. ;)

Sweet regen Hanc, I just started again with Chris22 summer update Mario Balotelli is described as a Wonderkid (H) snapped him up for £16.25 :p bargain i reckon play him on the left and DI Maria is a beast of a player and training him to AMC :p so i think i need a right midfielder hmm.

chapman what type of AMR u want then? or a regualer RM?

Well its not a AMR as i play 4-3-2-1 with the AML and RM

anyway a play with high, dribble, crossing, flair, pace, acceleration, agility not sure how many players with there are :/

sounds often like the typical south american wing midfielder, I can try help you find one

Dont bother im trying it with Nani he seems to be doing decent job

tbh then valencia are better then nani in that role

So long I'm not posted here I think. Now, I come out with my new tactic. I think this is one of the good tactic that applied lonely striker and 3 midfielders with difference roles and duty. I have create it based on my new game with Man Utd squad. Hope you all will enjoy this tactic. Any comment, just leave here. Thanks. ^^)

You should have this on the fist page like the other ones as i just had to search a few pages to find it lol no problem though just easier though i think it would be for others ;)

Well I tried changing the 4-3-2-1 so that the RM was an AMR with the same roles as the AML. Didn't work very well. Tried it in a pre-season game with Juventus and despite dominating in terms of possession didn't get many clear cut chances.

So how many games you tried it with ?

Did a couple but it just failed massively:S And I wasn't going to risk many more because I had Europa League qualifiers, even though they were against small teams I didn't risk it because my alteration failed during friendlys against smaller sides.

Have u tried to switch all the positions as u need to make it a mirror of what the tactic was from the beginning

Have u tried to switch all the positions as u need to make it a mirror of what the tactic was from the beginning

Thats what I wanted to avoid really. Because I need an AML, I have Giovinco for that role and he is superb, by making a mirror version I would basically be no better off.

Ah, well tried using a wingback on the right side? instead of fullback

you dont give it 2 games ands say it fails :L it takes up to 15 games before you get a gelled team

Yes I know that but I could have used any of the tactics already within the game and would have gotten a better result no doubt.