ok these are the screens of roles and preferred moves for my Rooney and Lukaku. am gonna try the new tactic as well and see how well, i do. Both Rooney and Lukaku play in deep lying forward role. i rotate them as when i bought Lukaku, he was very young so i didnt play him like one and half seasons. i play welbeck and Aguero in my complete forward role. can u believe that my Welbeck scores more than Aguero? i dont know why but its strange on my game, Welbeck is immense. the screens show their history. look @ the goal stats in manutd for both of them. and am the best Manager of all time.^^)(H)

Last edited:
Thinking of starting a Man Utd save for ***** n' giggles. Which formation do you guys recommend for getting the best out of Rooney? Also who to sign/sell kind of thing. I would ask in the specific threads but I trust your opinions more than most others.

Also I am using a summer transfer update so players like Villa have moved and would probably be unavailable.

Thinking of starting a Man Utd save for ***** n' giggles. Which formation do you guys recommend for getting the best out of Rooney? Also who to sign/sell kind of thing. I would ask in the specific threads but I trust your opinions more than most others.

Also I am using a summer transfer update so players like Villa have moved and would probably be unavailable.

I started a new one as United and ive signed Angel Di Maria £21-£21.5 Mill (Have to in for him quick as Man City always goes for him on mine ) bided £21 Mill for Yoann Gourcuff and trying to sign Edin Dzeko as im trying the 4-3-2-1 B as i got bored of my version of 4-3-2-1:p

ok these are the screens of roles and preferred moves for my Rooney and Lukaku. am gonna try the new tactic as well and see how well, i do. Both Rooney and Lukaku play in deep lying forward role. i rotate them as when i bought Lukaku, he was very young so i didnt play him like one and half seasons. i play welbeck and Aguero in my complete forward role. can u believe that my Welbeck scores more than Aguero? i dont know why but its strange on my game, Welbeck is immense. the screens show their history. look @ the goal stats in manutd for both of them. and am the best Manager of all time.^^)(H)

You couldnt post up a screenshot of Salvio as wondering how good he gets never could see him becoming Man Utd quality :S

Doesn't Dzeko lack in terms of pace though? I have to admit I looked at his stats and thought that for the 20 odd mil that Wolfsburg want he wasn't worth it but I expect I'm wrong lol.

Well ive never had any experience with him myself but others recommended but im also thing of getting Forlan but his age is off putting though :S

I also was looking for a player with heading finishing first touch and pace/acceleration and he is the best i got from the 'Who should i buy/sell thread'

Well ive never had any experience with him myself but others recommended but im also thing of getting Forlan but his age is off putting though :S

I also was looking for a player with heading finishing first touch and pace/acceleration and he is the best i got from the 'Who should i buy/sell thread'

Try Hulk..He doing a very good job for me. :)

You could try Iaquinta. He is like 29 or 30 but should have a few years left in him. He is basically like 16 on all the attributes you want I think (maybe not first touch though) and has a work rate of 20. I used him in the 4-3-2-1 a my striker for Italy and he was on great form for me. You could also look at Amauri, his pace isn't very good but again a skilled player and has good passing and creativity which makes up in some ways for his other shortcomings.

All as good as another ;) my personal fav is my and hanc 4-3-2-1

Dzeko every time whatever formation i play him in is immense.I buy him on every save if possible.about 22 million.on current save he scored 52 goals for me in first season out of 49(7) apps.and currently in 2nd season hes on 30 in 42(1) apps.

Link please ?

To what exactly you aint wrote nothing before that i dont think:S

Dzeko every time whatever formation i play him in is immense.I buy him on every save if possible.about 22 million.on current save he scored 52 goals for me in first season out of 49(7) apps.and currently in 2nd season hes on 30 in 42(1) apps.

I bided £22 Mill and rejected so im not going for that player as any higher is over priced ;)

You have Adler instead ?

How did you get Hulk for £16.75

hi hanc, i like your 4-3-2-1-B as it's playing an almost identical formation to mine except i have one defensive mid instead of 3 midfielders.

I also have David Villa as my lone striker but he's not really scoring for me despite my team doing well, maybe just 1 goal every 2 or so games. So i'm trying out your tactic now but i've got a couple of questions:

do you use target man and run onto ball for David Villa?

Also, i notice you have primary playmaker not ticked, should i not use that?

cheers!