hey han , could you post up your tactics with your first team you would play usually

i cant seem to be able to sign ribery the only way i can get an offer accepted by bayern is by offering 80mill but he doesnt wana sign any advise?

nice job mate.. i've been using ur v1.. i score n i conceeded.. lol.. but it's fun.. want to give ur new tactic a test driive.. cheers~!! teruskan usaha anda.. keep up the good work

Wait till jan second season u can get him free
cheers just hoping he doesnt sign a new contract then he turned one down ealier in the season as he dint want to lower his wages.

after my first season is finallly over ill post up my results ect

hey han , could you post up your tactics with your first team you would play usually

i cant seem to be able to sign ribery the only way i can get an offer accepted by bayern is by offering 80mill but he doesnt wana sign any advise?

Here you go..I have signed Ribery in the last last 2 or 3 days before January 2010 transfer window closed. Actually they want 70-80 million and but I still negotiate with them until last minute. It's works for me. 42 million is enough because Ribery give me awesome job. ;)

nice job mate.. i've been using ur v1.. i score n i conceeded.. lol.. but it's fun.. want to give ur new tactic a test driive.. cheers~!! teruskan usaha anda.. keep up the good work

Thanks because try my tactic..hehe..Sarahlah, cuba tactic saya yang latest dan komen anda amat diperlukan. My latest tactic in 1st page. Hope it work more better than previous. ^^)

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

cheers just hoping he doesnt sign a new contract then he turned one down ealier in the season as he dint want to lower his wages.

after my first season is finallly over ill post up my results ect

I give him a higher wages 180, 000 per week. :)

do you ever use any OI or touchline shouts with your tactic?
well done on creating another successful tactic mate.

gratz bro, Ribery in my Bayern Munchen :p scored a lot goals from the 'cutting right flank', your Ribery only asist :p, i will try ur 3rd tactic then.

who would you say is a good buy on the new patch for man utd ?

gratz bro, Ribery in my Bayern Munchen :p scored a lot goals from the 'cutting right flank', your Ribery only asist :p, i will try ur 3rd tactic then.

Wow..can you show me his screenshot? And what duty and role that you set for Ribery?

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

who would you say is a good buy on the new patch for man utd ?

I just bought Villa to give more strength for attacking and Vargas as cover to wing-back left. :)