I still do not use any training. I just let it as default and sometimes I have tweaked training for certain player.

could you post up your training schedules which you have made :D

he has explained this already - its so one can mark the man in possession and then the ball playing defender can cut off the runner coming from behind the man in possession :D

could you post up your training schedules which you have made :D

Chapman, I did not use this to all similar roles of player. I meant I have created it depends on the ability of player that I want improve it. Likes Ribery training is different with Valencia training. Here you go..^^)

ok hanc so den can i use rooney's training 4villa or any striker? nd i can see all of them would improve on defence a lot. kuul. i mean vidic can use evan's training ryt? and wat about the midfield playmaker's traing? i cab also see ryan giggs around=. why is he your asst. manager? hope am not asking too much. you are just gr8.(H)

ok hanc so den can i use rooney's training 4villa or any striker? nd i can see all of them would improve on defence a lot. kuul. i mean vidic can use evan's training ryt? and wat about the midfield playmaker's traing? i cab also see ryan giggs around=. why is he your asst. manager? hope am not asking too much. you are just gr8.(H)

Yes, you can use it. By looking at the screen below, you can see the increased stats of Villa and I just leave his training to the original training. ^^) Yeah, Vidic also can use it. For the midfield playmaker, try use Anderson training. Phelan was gone to Real Madrid, and my assistant is McClair. But, Gary, Scholes, Giggs, Van der Saar and Owen was become my new coach. They are good. ^^) That's okay mate. I will do my best to answer your all questions. (H)

cheers han :D i played my first league match in first season on new patch one it 2-0 with your latest tactics against b'city:D

cheers han :D i played my first league match in first season on new patch one it 2-0 with your latest tactics against b'city:D

^^) I think you could win more than 2-0 margins. :D I just want to update my game. I have won EPL in my 1st season on patch 10.2 and you can see the table. My team performace are awesome. But Villa scores is not much as on patch 10.1. Maybe he need to gel with the team. Still have matches that need to play. ;)

when u say original training do u mean general training. if that den thats awesome improvements because general training's all medium workload. would try it and see. tanx. lastly are u using 50000+ facepacks? if yes tell me how u extracted it cos i have downloaded it an i cant extract it. keeps giving me c"cant open archive and file not supported." i used 7zip and tried with jzip as well bt no answers. plz let me know tanx.

Last edited:
when u say original training do u mean general training. if that den thats awesome improvements because general training's all medium workload. would try it and see. tanx.

That's right mate, it's default training means general training and it is all medium. It is awesome to see my Villa was improvement for his finishing, creativity, off the ball, influence and so on. But, the true is when player get to old, starting from 30 and above, his physical stats will start decrease like Villa's acceleration.

By the way, I was tweaked a training for Villa as my testing either it will improve his stats or not. :D

I was having a look at your Evans training. You have high in attacking, is there any reason you have it on high , as he is a defender? Or do you do it just for balance?

I was having a look at your Evans training. You have high in attacking, is there any reason you have it on high , as he is a defender? Or do you do it just for balance?

Why I put high on his attacking training because "attacking training" is a training to improve the creativity and passing of player. So, instead Evans has train higher on defend training, he also need to good to pass the ball to the forward player and with his creativity, he can launch a cross and through ball.

I have finished played semifinal against Real. At the 1st leg, my team was beaten 1-2 by Real at Old Trafford. So, it's difficult to my team to win 2-0 at Bernebau. BUT, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IF YOU TRY HARD..and that's what I have proved by looking our 2nd leg Champions League Semifinal..

We have scores 4 goals in the 1st half. It's amazing man, but I was upset that Brown was booked 2nd yellow card at 45th minutes. Now, we are going to 2nd half and I was give "pleased" team talk to my team. Real start to attack because we have only ten man..Raul got 4 goals same as Rooney..he scores 88th minutes that I think is a winning goal..we need only one goal to win the game and at 90 minutes, Vargas scored..AND WE WIN THE GAME BY 7-6 AND AGGREGATE 8-8..^^)

This is the best ever match since I played Football Manager.. awesome and great..(H)

Here the screenshots..

wow what a game..fantastic stuff. you managed to create 10 Clear cut chances aganist madrid.

wow what a game..fantastic stuff. you managed to create 10 Clear cut chances aganist madrid.

Yeah..this is fantastic game..i love it..i'm still not believe that my team can won that game with the higher goals. (H)